How to meet girls when you hate socializing?

So I've been single for a few months now and I'd like to get back into the dating scene. The problem is I'm mildly autistic and I don't like most of the place where I'd typically meet girls (parties, house shows, concerts, etc.)

What's more, talking to people I don't know genuinely makes me very uncomfortable. Trying to socialize sends shivers up my spine, and I always have to be fake as shit and it's very draining.

Is there something I haven't tried yet that might help? I'm usually pretty happy on my own but lately the loneliness has been eating away at me. Any help would be much appreciated.

(I'm a college student, for what that's worth.)

Attached: no-face-spirited-away-27383-2880x1800.jpg (2880x1800, 920K)

Tinder.

> talking to people I don't know genuinely makes me very uncomfortable.

That's kinda step one of meeting new people, though.

Alright, then is there a way to make it less uncomfortable? Because no matter how much I put myself out there, it still makes me want to tear my skin off

Most people find relationships through their social group. Somebody will know some single person who is near your attractiveness level to introduce you to.

If you don't have that, bars, parties, clubs, and concerts are the best places because those are places where women are willing to be approached by total strangers

Why does it make you uncomfortable?

because I'm worried that I'll creep someone out. some girls get weirded out for absolutely no reason, and I'd rather have no reputation than a reputation as a creepy guy

What does that have to do with stranger men? Can you talk to male strangers?

yeah, I can talk to men when I'm not thinking about fucking them I guess

Can you talk to women when not trying to pick them up?

I can talk to women I'm not attracted to. When I am attracted, it's possible but annoying. Usually my horniness makes it a bit challenging.

Why? What's the problem?

Nerves, mostly. I can't explain why, but they are there. I guess it comes from caring what they think of me?

>I guess it comes from caring what they think of me?

Don't you care about what other people think of you?

Of course I do. Where is this line of questioning going?

Why is it a problem when you like the girl and not when it's someone else?

Because I don't care what people think of me when I don't like them. You sure do ask a lot of questions, guy

So you don't mind if your professors think you are dumb? You don't care if your friends are tired of hanging out with you?

Of course I care about all those things, but they don't make me nervous. There's not a lot of interaction with my professors so I can't really screw up there. As far as friends, we're at a level of comfort that I'm not worried about the next word that comes out of my mouth to just ruin everything between us. Girls are really fickle and there is very little room for error

>Girls are really fickle and there is very little room for error

And that's the problem. You blame girls for your issues.

IF you are nervous, you need to work on that. Women are people, not aliens. Treat them like people.

It ain't called liquid courage for nothin'

It's not a matter of blame. That's just how girls my age are. There's nothing dehumanizing in that; men are men and women are women.

I've been on dates where I've done everything right and still been dumped. Even though I know there's always that possibility, I'm still always worried about it and it still hurts me every time.

I'm just going by experience. Either this is how college girls are, or I have very shitty luck.

Either way, I want to know a way around the fear and pain of rejection. But I've yet to find it

>I've been on dates where I've done everything right and still been dumped.

There's no "everything right". There's no recipe for a successful date. A good date is one with someone that clicks with you, and you can't control that. It either happens, or not.

Getting rejected is not a personal insult. And you can't "game" dating. All you can do is be honest and see if you like the other person. You can control if they like you back.