Can I have some opinions on this?

>gf cheats on me with one of her friends
>says it was mistake and that she regrets it more than anything in her life and that she wants to fix it
>continues to hang out with that friend actively. When confronted says "he's a precious friend"

What do you even call that?

Attached: 1539358483014.jpg (1170x1101, 281K)

An excuse to break up? I don't see why there's even any room to wonder.

Instantly break up. Cheaters are always repeat offenders

Even if all cheaters aren't repeat offenders, the ones that are, are probably the ones that go directly back to hanging out with the person that they cheated on you with.

I like your denial. It's cute.
For a serial cheater, it's not about covering up. It's about hiding in plain sight.
"I'm not cheating, I'm just hanging out with my closest male friend" (who fucks me).

Ok, bud. You do you.

>What do you even call that?
Bullshit.

The real question is what do you even call yourself? I think cuckold is the correct answer.

Sorry, I'm not the OP, I was just agreeing with you. My bad if my words got it twisted.

B R E A K
U P
W I T H
H E R

That's gorgonshit, total gorgonshit

Attached: Screenshot_20180826-213951.png (1280x720, 573K)

A girl that's unsure of what she wants. Drop her OP, you can get better and you deserve better. I'll bet dollars to donuts that when you leave her, she'll hook up with her "precious friend" immediately.

Yeah OP girls are weird. I don't know if it is some kind of strange desire to not upset two people they care about, desire to prove to themselves or others that everything is back to normal even if it isn't or what .. there could be many strange reasons. But girls are weird and it is up to guys to navigate this weirdness to get what they want in life while having strong boundaries about what they don't want. Everything else just kind of falls into place, girls included.

I once cheated with a girl. We used to hang out all the time with her boyfriend. I used to stick my finger up her ass when he wasn't paying attention. Later on I'd turn her on by discussing what she was getting away with. Much later on he confessed to me that my presence made him insecure and made him feel like he had a lower worth or value whenever I was around.

Shit was fucked up. Either way he'd have talked to her about how uncomfortable I made him and asked her to stop inviting me to hang out when they were hanging out, but she didn't because it was all some weird game I guess?

She's a hoe.
Get rid of her.

I'm not him but your post made sense, he's just an idiot.

You're already past cuckoldry. I was lucky enough to pull the information out of my ex before she cheated on me. She basically said that she is seeing her ex, to which I replied with swift ghosting action. And that was gf of 2 years mind you, at the time i thhought i could completely trust that person.

Did she try to contact you after you didn't respond? What kind of things did she say?

And by seeing you mean fucking?

She was seeing him before she told me. I dont know for sure if they already had sex at that point or not.
Yes she tried to contact me a couple of times before i blocked her completely. She wanted everything from mundane stuff like going out somewhere, watching a movie, to just plain asking for my dick in her, at which point i clearly explained it to her, that life is whatbecomes of choices we make, and she chose to cheat on me and she should live with it. Obv wasnt getting enough dick from her ex or was too insecure to confine her kinks to him.
Basically, if it happens once, there is absolutely no guarantee it wont happen again. Even if its an accident or whatever.

You being a total idiot / bait thread

Are you unable to express to her why you have a problem with this?

The circumstances that lead her to cheat haven't changed -- she's still hanging out with this guy.

She violated your trust in her, but she doesn't appear to be trying to rebuild that trust. Nor is she prioritizing how you feel (which is one of the problems which lead to her cheating in the first place). Her priority is to keep hanging out with this dude.

So when she says she wants to "fix it", this doesn't seem very honest. How exactly is she fixing anything?

This friend of hers hates your guts and she thinks you're a chump.

>BUWH
This needs to be added to the lexicon around here.

It doesn't matter what do you call it. Please leave her user, because she's going to cheat again and again and you'll be from "my gf cheated on me" to "why all women are whores?"