Is it better to wife religious girls ? atheists seem dead inside

is it better to wife religious girls ? atheists seem dead inside

Attached: DowoOePXUAAIURv.jpg (700x398, 41K)

Only if you're religious and want religious children.

Marriage isn’t logical(if you’re in America atleast, which I’m assuming you are.

My gf isn't dead inside
Go suck a dick christcuck npc

Go for spiritual. Religious can be fanatical

Atheists are npcs by default.

I don't think it is a good thing to pretend to be religious to get someone to marry you.
Here, only about 5% are religious, so it is actually harder to find religious people unless you are comfortable hitting on them in church.

this, sorry. they have given up on any deeper considerations outside of material existence.

>implying you need to believe in an all powerful deity to see the deeper truths behind life
Pathetic.

>npc

Yes but only Protestant. Also only if your Protestant.

Unironically an NPC.
>hurr durr I'm so smart I see the deeper meaning
No you dont. You are spiritually shallow. Almost every human civilization has had God or some other god(s). There is a reason. You fill your soulless hole with lies.

>if (reply != agree) {
> System.out.println(">npc");
>}
Not and argument, faggot.

Agnosticism is the best belief system, why pick a side of the fence when the big questions are probably never going to be answered? You don't have to believe in an Abrahamic God to have a soul. You need to be moral and open-minded, and not a nihilist.

Also if you use NPC as a derogative at all you're too stupid to talk spirituality

"The same spiritual fulfillment that people find in religion can be found in science by coming to know, if you will, the mind of God."
- Carolyn Porco

I would love to a have a spiritual (but not religious) wife

yes because religious girls have been raised to be good wives you'll probably have to go to church at least once a week but just suck it up

Whatever you do just don't pick one of those door to door religions.

I mean, if you have to actively go out and try to convince others your religion is right, you might want to reevaluate your beliefs.

So obnoxious telling those people at your door to go away.

>There are 6000 religions which are still active
>Clearly mine is the one that is not full of shit and lies

This.

>Almost every human civilization has had God or some other god(s).
>making such a statement and calling me an npc
Ironic.
If you're going to buy into a meme, at least make sure you know what it is.

Attached: 87f.jpg (1067x454, 126K)

There also is agnostic atheism. Which is "I don't know if there is a god, but i dont believe in one" as gnosticism refers to knowing and theism to believing
Also 100% agree with
>Also if you use NPC as a derogative at all you're too stupid to talk spirituality
Buzzwords like npc have no real meaning

I agree completely, but I think it's funny that "buzzword" is now a buzzword.

>science can replace God
Science explains what God created. Not what God is.
>I'm not an NPC because i m so different :)
Being an atheist is the ultimate NPC.

>>science can replace God
Science explains what God created. Not what God is.

Nothing in that post claimed that science replaces god. If anything it suggests, that you can infer something of the nature of god by understanding creation.

This is why no one takes religious people seriously.

>no one takes religious people seriously.
Religious people are taken seriously, mainly by other retarded subhuman individuals.

>I'm not an NPC because i m so different :)
You missed my point entirely. You used the popularity of a position to justify it, which is the core of the npc meme. I wasn't saying athiesm precludes being an npc, only that using groupthink to make your decisions is literally the definition of an npc you absolute faggot.

Atheists are three times as likely to kill themselves as religious people

Enjoy fucking the corpse before the police show up OP

>wishing others death
Clearly a pious Christian.
You deserve heaven.

Anyway, I am going to need a souce on that data christcuck

Npcs isn't a meme, it's a real thing you nigger.

>atheists seem dead inside
That's because they are. Many have long lost the ability to form a strong bond with another person, due to massive amounts of casual sex, and thus most of them will never achieve true happiness. I know people here who are deluded enough to think that sex can be meaningless and for those people I have this advice: don't get married, it's pointless for you and will end in tears. Just keep living in your NPC degeneracy until you finally build a strong enough will to off yourself.

Literally every concept you can communicate is a meme.

You can apply that stupid shit to anybody, its meaningless

this. atheists are fedora wearing npc's

I think a lot of what I'm reading in this thread is more about the SJW militant atheist type which is pretty rare and more about just being a jerk (which you'll find in theists and atheists alike.

I'm an atheist and I believe very much in the "idea of God" in a larger transcendental sense. I'm still a human being. I was raised in church, I've read the Tao and the Bhagavad Gita, I was trained as a scientist, I studied all kinds of philosophy in grad school. I have a lot of perspectives I draw on.

And as I get older I find myself searching for God in a very different sense. I never lose any sense of being part of something far bigger than myself that is the universe and whatever order moves it. I just don't think that order is supernatural in any sense. I think there is a ton of value in prayer, in meditation; I think science can't tell you how to live a meaningful life or what it means to be human. I just think those are things we discover for ourselves by looking inwards and at our surroundings with open eyes and open hearts, not from any unified doctrine of beliefs or supernatural source.

Most Europeans are Atheist. America has one of the lowest percentages of passport holders in the world though because they can't get much time off to travel, so I guess Europe might be like a distant place in Skyrim to them or something.

>deeper truths
We've gone over this haven't we honey?

>Almost every human civilization has had God or some other god(s). There is a reason.

And what exactly do you think that reason is?

That a higher power exists, and none of us understand it

people tend to delude themselves

Not necessarily true. Religious women are also very promiscuous. Some form femininity cults inside their religious group setting. I knew of several who believed that women are free of sin and women can’t sin because they birth. Therefore if the guy uses a condom or doesn’t come inside she didn’t cheat he did. But if he is single then he doesn’t cheat. Nor does she. She has the canal of life and as it gives world she can give it freely. Therefore if she asks you for it or give you instructions and you dont submit to her desire than you are not a lover of life but want to end it.

Sinning is with god and god alone. So if he spills it’s his sin with god. Met several crazy Christian women who used to ask for it every once in a while. You didn’t have to talk or say anything they’d just say to follow them to a private area and let he do what she must.

thread full of npcs

So a lot of people thinking something means it's right?

>most Europeans are atheists
Demographic studies on the subject say otherwise

Well, democracy is based on that principle.

No, that's just about agreeing that we're going to do what the majority wants to do. Never claims that the majority is right, just that we're going to act in their interests.

Yet again, why no one takes religious people seriously.

>spiritual (but not religious)
what does this mean?

>Religious women are also very promiscuous.
Just no.

>all religions have an equal chance of being true