Is there anyway to get good at math? or am I doomed? I have trouble with basic multiplication most of time

Is there anyway to get good at math? or am I doomed? I have trouble with basic multiplication most of time.
Pic is me attempting to do some basic problems and failing

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

takelessons.com/blog/japanese-stroke-order-for-beginners-z05
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Change the way you think of numbers. When I do multiplication I break it down in my head. I don't think 8x7=56 I break it down into 7x2x2x2 so I just double it each time. 7,14,28,56.

If I am multiplying by an odd number then I double and add one of the original. 7x5 is 7x2x2+7. or 7,14,28,35.

Lastly when I look at addition I think of how much they are under base 10 and subtract. For instance 8 is 2 less than 10 so I would add 10 and minus 2.
37+8
47-2

This is my particular brand of math retardation and I have no idea if it will help you but try looking at numbers differently and it might help.

I think your problem is that you're not neat enough.

Focus on the task, weeb. Also, learn your stroke orders. That chicken scratch is disgraceful.

Practice practice practice. You'll get better at learning it if you put the effort in. I used to hate math, especially when my parents would try and teach me it because I suck at learning things verbally and get demotivated easily.
For college I've been printing up instructions on how to solve things, work through it myself, and then have my roommate who is much better at math check me. Think of it as a skill or a hobby you want to improve as opposed to work.

I only really messed up on my ス

It all looks like shit. It's obvious you have no idea what you're doing.

What the fuck are you looking at?
It looks fine compared to the actual thing, I really don’t see what is wrong with it

Attached: A2EC2A38-D219-463F-81AF-ED5E38DB30DD.jpg (222x94, 6K)

Maybe you should stop being ignorant and learn your strokes instead of defending your amateurish attempt at written Japanese. Your lack of ability to objectively take criticism and your delusional evaluation of your abilities is probably a huge roadblock in your mathematical ability.

Attached: letter_01.jpg (492x692, 42K)

Fine, all it really comes down to is that my handwriting is shit regardless of the language, but yeah I’ll try to practice writing in the kanas for often

>all it really comes down to is that my handwriting is shit regardless of the language
Not only that, but you don't know the strokes. There are specific types of lines used. You're just trying to excuse it by saying it's just your handwriting, but you literally do not know how to write Japanese characters regardless of your handwriting.

I said I’ll practice more, isn’t that enough for you? You can’t expect me to be perfect at just yet

>criticise aggressively with excessive ad hom
>desperate to be acknowledged as superior
>begging to be asked about stroke order to further scoff at the beginner
>ignore the guy taking points on board and saying he'll practice
>WHY CANT YOU JUST TAKE MY CRITICISM?!

I bet you are popular and happy with life.

>Is there anyway to get good at math?

Practice, write things out (legibly) instead of trying to do them in your head, and look things up if you don't know how to do them.

You're only "doomed" if you decide to be lazy.

You clearly don't remember how to do division, let alone being capable of doing it in your head. You also need to review your multiplication tables and probably basic arithmetic with fractions.

If you review the idea of "common factors" in a fraction, your problem would be much easier, as would considering the commutative property of multiplication.

Your problem, it's easy to split (48*3+6)/8 into two parts: (48*3)/8 and (6/8) which you will add together.

You can also write (48*3)/8 as (48/8)*3

If your numerator (top) and denominator (bottom) have obvious factors in common (and "even numbers" are obvious, as are powers of ten), make your life simpler by dividing out the common factor from both. (If you don't know the term "factor" means, look it up.)

For even numbers, you can just divide by 2 until you stop having even numbers.

(24/4)*3 and 3/4 (If you are familiar with handling US currency, you should know that 3/4 is .75)

(24/4)*3 = (12/2)*3 = 6*3 = 18

18+.75 = 18.75

If you decide to do what you did and go with 150/8, you can make your division easier by simplifying to 75/4 first.

That sounds like a typical Jow Forums argument

>obviously doesn't know the first thing about what he's attempting
>should learn basics but insists that there's nothing wrong with
>still won't admit that he can't do it well at all and insists it's just a stylistic difference and not that he doesn't know what he's doing

I bet you're accomplished and well liked.

Btw here is a bunch of attempts with the proper stroke order

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.33M)

>with the proper stroke order
no

I’m 100% sure now that I used the proper stroke order this time

Study more.
takelessons.com/blog/japanese-stroke-order-for-beginners-z05

Thanks, I’ll get better at this hopefully

Why are you so mad about some weeb's writing skills?

I’m OP and I for one appreciate learning the correct way, even if he was a dick about it