>trying to flirt with guy
>I smile but he ignores me
>Try to talk to him but he stays distant
>So I try to impress him
>wear tight clothes and pose a little in front of him
>every guy starts drooling over my body
>BUT HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT WTF?
>ignores me now even more

OMG what the fuck? Why didnt he look at my body? Why wasnt he attracted to me?
He is not gay definetly, and all I know is that he is single... my heart is broken and I am confused, why isnt he attracted to me? WHY? WHYYY?

Attached: 41724502_1902316610077577_4865650724584816640_n.jpg (320x320, 10K)

Nice LARP. Fuck off please.

I promise, like I promise this is no joke. I fucking swear my life out this happened, like I swear to everything.

I dont even know what to do it is so difficult. What if he is gay and I didnt know about it? On the way home I felt like I am going crazy, omg he DID IGNORE ME. He looked short but then never again. My life is a mess, I have never experienced this before omg help me

He just doesn't like you. I've had guys do this to me and you accept it and move on. Gosh.

omg :( omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

No I cant accept that. Like please tell me how did it end? Did he have another expectations towards you? Please tell me something about it

bump please tell me why he doesnt like me omg, what did I do wrong? am I too basic for him?

jesus christ tell me

bump

Lmao not everyone is obligated to find you attractive you self absorbed thot. He clearly doesn't so stop bugging him.

He just pushed me away and acted disinterested so I pulled away from the situation. I got to know his friend and dated him for a while. You just get over it.

but what if I do make myself look like megan fox

>no time stamp picture
DOUBT

Why did he reject you? Didnt you meet his standards whatsoever or what was the exact reason he did what he did?

my body looks similar to this one

Attached: scheisse.jpg (500x500, 56K)

I have no idea. He just didn't reciprocate the flirting and kind of ignored me. I got the message loud and clear. His friend stepped in and let his intentions be known straight away, I gave him a chance and we dated for a while.
He still kind of ignores me but I'm completely over it. You can't be everyone's cup of tea.

I feel so sorry for you! Cant believe it... do you know what happened to him now? What does his girlfriend look now?

Maybe he's the type of guy that prefers personality/character over body. If that's the case then sorry, there's probably just no connection there

What's his name?

Cuz everyone keeps saying if you work hard enough for something you might actually get it. So I worked out alooootttt to get the body everyone wants - BUT him. I cant get this into my mind.

So a skeleton?

Maybe a healthy bmi might help

You aren't his type get over it loser. Guys can usually tell if someone is hitting on them especially if you are as desperate as you sound. Stop before it gets creepy.

My bmi is 16.8, just calculated it right now. I am definetly not a skeleton

I know

It seems like you like him, why don't you just ask him out or something.
>wear tight clothes and pose a little in front of him
>every guy starts drooling over my body
>BUT HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT WTF? This shit makes you look like an absolute retard, he knows what you're doing. Stop this weird shit and just ask him.

Guys doesn't necessesary are looking for looks.
Some want a good girl to talk, you should try inviting him for a coffe or a movie that you both like.

Your sexual strategy fucked up OP. You're a whore. You focused on attracting through hotness, now he's labeled you a whore. He's probably thinking about finding a girl who demonstrates prudence in public. Beautiful, smart, girlfriend, longevity material. If you want him back approach him about a volunteer opportunity and then keep talking to him

I asked him something once, but all he did say was "Oh. Ok. Well, I dont know. You can ask somebody else about it".

>This shit makes you look like an absolute retard, he knows what youre doing. Stop this weird shit and just ask him

but I dont know him that well

You know any friend of him?
Do you know about his past relationships?

OMG I didnt want this, I am so sorry, I am literally tearing up right now. I am definetly not a whore, my heart breaks into 1000 pieces. Never ever would I want to upset anybody

If you trully want to impress him you should just ask.

I promise to infinity I have never ever cheated on anybody in my whole life

i am a homosexual and the girls in my classes think i am straight
they were joking about a lecturer being cute
they asked me what i thought and laughed
followed up by saying there was no way i was gay
did not bother answering

maybe you suck at detecting gay men

You don't need to fuck every girl that wants you dick.
Just sayin

I know from a side talk of him that he had a girlfriend once and she cheated on him so idk

Talk to him and show the obvious sings like the hair thing,the crossing leg thing and the bitting pen thing.

And ask about something about that meybe you both have in common, stop trying to impress just with your looks.

He either knows exactly what he's doing, and it's working brilliantly, or he's actually not into you. This is a classic move, I mean look how you are freaking out. Soon you will start to chase him, and if he's interested he will make his move then. Or he will give you a little bit, and keep you chasing for a while.
But he could just not like you, that's probably more likely, since 90% of guys know nothing about women.

I'm just telling you what I think when a girl is dressed up like that. I'm a risk averse dude and I just don't wanna "emotionally invest" in a girl who dresses revealing. Hotness strat fades overtime and I've never been up at night thinking about how hot a girl I barely know looked today. Also you sort of assumed you could get him thinking you dress revealing, which means you assume he is a dog who can't control himself. Quality men dont think like normal men, who are typically fucking creepy

Yes OP I also thought he could be potentially gaming you, but in that case his window of opportunity seems to have been open for a while so idk

In fact, you haven't, but in appearance you dress like you highly value having seas of men drooling over you, why would a high quality girl care about appealing to mass market of fappy, stupid men

look this is what I dressed today so everything was tight and omg I hoped to get his attention somehow, I didnt know this oh god forgive me

Attached: omgg.png (786x800, 716K)

There's something worng with this outfi + the boots.

Can you use dresses or a skirt in your work?

>Quality men dont think like normal men, who are typically fucking creepy

I never ever met a quality man before

He's single from what I know. I wasn't in love with him, it was just a crush.

Hm. I personally look after my health and weight for myself not for guys.

I am so sorry, I am literally crying right now and I dont even know what I am supposed to do right now, this is over forever and its my fault, cant believe it omggg

yes, thankfully we are allowed to do that

Because they only care about quality women

Try different outfit and haircuts, every men has something that clicks.
One friend of mine don't care about any girl unless she has some sort of bang

Attached: zooeydeschanel[1].png (790x555, 512K)

ok stop roasting me like that I wish I was a quality woman :(

but that is a fetish right

Why is there text by ur boots?

idk OP that outfit isn't overtly whorish, but it is somewhat intimidating and mysterious, which won't help when you want a dude to approach, you look like you're some sort of dominatrix.

Also, no matter what you're wearing, observant dudes can tell what's underneath so don't think you're wasting your hotness if you're not dressed so skinny

I have super long hair, my friends would freak out if I cut it short

It's more about prefferences.

It grows back

I feel like this should be obvious but have you tried walking up to him and saying "hi user I like you. Would you like to go on a date with me?" Rather than putting on a show publicly hoping that he'll just assume it's meant to get his attention?

How old are you, 16? Ffs stop acting like a little bitch, go up to him and ask him out for a coffee. He will either say yes because he's actually interested in you or reject you, at least you will know then. He's seen your body and has not given a shit, so stop trying out shitty tactics to attract him, you are already signaling neediness and low self esteem, and no one likes that shit, neither boys nor girls. Holy shit OP step up your game and start acting like a fucking high value woman god damn

I've had girls try to appeal to me while I walked through the mall and I preferred her friends because the one that wanted my dick was trying WAY TOO HARD. Yes dressing up is attractive, but the situation needs to match the outfit. The girls in jeans and jackets with their everyday hair were more attractive than the girl in the tight and elegant dress making an effort because she couldn't have been more obvious without spreading her legs for me. In fact I even made a point to verbally say her other friend was cute while I passed by because it was entertaining. The real reason I didn't take the tryhard up on her offer is because she was clearly underage.

ALTHOUGH, it's important to note that being upfront without trying too hard is the most attractive thing you can do.

thanks!

You guys are so easily baited its pathetic.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Nobody cares memespouter. This is Jow Forums, we're gonna answer it genuinely or not at all in the off chance it's legit in most cases. Baiting Jow Forums is like laughing when you feed a monkey a banana.

This is no bait at all.

I worked with this girl "Allison"

Allison was not just a complete sweetheart but also gorgeous and she dressed so sexy, and she always, always had a guy or two spitting game to her at her desk.
I never talked to her because why bother?
Allison walked by my office more and more as the days went on and she would always say good morning to me first. I still never made an effort to talk to her.
[Month]
She comes to my office and asks about me, wearing yoga pants pulled tight enough that I can see her pussy. I can't help but stare for a second but then I'm professional again, and we talk and we have such and such in common, it's nice.
[Month]
I'm getting transferred. On the last day, we have a pot luck. Allison makes me a steak--a t bone. It's delicious and it's exactly how I told her I like steak last month. She also doesn't share it to anyone else at the pot luck, and asks that I don't either. She sits next to me at lunch and calls me a traitor for switching branches.
[5 hours]
I'm getting drunk with the work guys after, and they start ripping Allison apart. These are the guys asking her how her morning is, how her son is doing.
"She says she needs a part time job, I've got a job for her."
"What about that fucked up ass makeup like damn girl is this prom or what."
"Ay y'all see that tooth though? With the chip in it-"
"Sheit that's the first thing I noticed jaggedy shit gonna shred a dick"
I laughed and drank beer because she totally does dress like a whore and this is what you get when you fish for attention and they were making funny voices. They look at me because everyone else has said at least something.
>A-Allison is a nice girl, she made me a steak.
I killed the mood for a minute, and in the crickets I came to accept I really liked Allison, but I just would never feel comfortable with a girl that invites so many wolves to sniff around her.

This is also a big factor, if a man has too much competition or the battle is too uphill a lot just wont care to try. Women get to pick who they want, so what difference would it make to try with that much potential competition? Getting other guys to drool over you often isn't a good thing.

You must be new here. I don't know if you know this but being so retarded that you're tricked into responding to 3 year old copypasta that everyone's 8 year old cousin could spot from a mile away isn't like a cool thing you should brag about.

You say tricked, but I chose to respond regardless of the odds. What you don't understand is that whether or not an OP is legit, SOMEONE here needs this advice. It's never a waste of time to be constructive here, so what exactly are you doing?

He might be asexual

He probably thinks you’re extremely irritating. When women do this to me when I’m not into them I get repulsed. Sorry.

THE FUCK. i wouldnt talk to your death stick ass either

what is this?

Soooo misleading. Was hoping was somewhat similar to OP's original pic

sadly I dont have a hourglass shaped body

what makes you think megan fox is desired

look everywhere

too early for halloween op

>my body is similar to this one
>this is what I was wearing
Op, if you're going to pass of someone else's selfies as your own, don't say they're not you in the same thread.

Everywhere as in the places people like plastic? Fake women are not appealing to a great majority and when people do it's because it's admiration at a distance.

Or he is a massive beta autist.

I dont think he is some beta autist. He does socialize very well with every kind of human being soo idk very unlikely

I would never ever post private stuff of me here, it makes me nervous to some extent.
But like I have been really picky what kind of pics I am going to choose.

No but really this is some kind of fetish, when people get aroused from some kind of traits while ignoring all the other, its definetly a fetish.

Don't do anything to your hair you don't want. People that haven't grown theirs out don't understand the attachment.

whats his name? I am paranoid this could be him but idk

I know right! Its like its a part of you that gets cut off

The worst thing he could say is no, so just ask him out. It could be that hes just shy or modest.

This thread is surely bait but I'll go:

If a girl seems like she's trying to get me to drool over her I will consciously do the opposite.

He barely looked at me. And when he did, he did it for a few seconds before not looking back again. When I passed him, he looked shortly and didnt look again. I knew guys who did look at me for a long long time and from other people I got told they had a thing for me.

Plus when I try to stand next to him, he notices me and immediately turns away.

How do you get attracted in general? Some girls must draw your attention; right?

I did this shit to girls in high school all the time
He just doesn't like you

But there must be a reason he doesnt like me. I didnt do anything?

lmao how could you reject them? omg

Yes but they do it by being attractive, not by being T H O T S.

But I am not a thot

Then y u hoeing it up like one?

I can't give you the answer you want, because you're some faceless poster on an anonymous little chinese schoolgirl cartoon imageboard, but it doen't matter anyway. You have to accept it for what it is
I did it, because I thought it was funny

Sure, but I'm actively turned off by girls who know they're hot and like to try and provoke a reaction. You know you're good looking, you know I think you're good looking, you don't need me to say it every 5 minutes.

My general rule of life is to keep my cool. I rarely get angry or upset or jealous in ways that other people can easily see because it allows me to stay in control of the situation.

If a girl is trying to get me to trip over my words and stare at her cleavage then the surest way to stay in charge of what's happening is to not do any of those things. The girl ends up feeling frustrated and trying harder and harder and I get what I want, which is to stay on the top of our relationship dynamic.

I tried so many things and jesus christ I didnt know what to do anymore

Thats kind of interesting. I leash off easily in bad situations and shit, you sound like a sociopath

but thats such a toxic way of dealing with people

Have you tried being direct about what you want?