See a hooker

>see a hooker
>says my dick is very small

How do i cope

Attached: 81869b69156a249d4254105882b0d7d1.jpg (640x640, 260K)

She’s a stupid whore who’s seen hundreds of dicks, why do you care?

That's just terrible customer service, ask to speak to her manager. I'm joking but prostitution is legal in my country and I'm imagining a guy actually doing this.

>I know I have a narrow two and a half incher! But that's not what I expect to hear when I'm in this establishment! I'm giving you a terrible review on Yelp!

So you have a small dick. Are you going to let it define you? It's not like you had a choice. Did you have fun fucking her? If so, then what does it matter? You got your rocks off.

Murder her.

Ask for a discount.

I went to a hooker once, when she saw my erection she said "Mmmmm, something woke up the monster". It's not even big but I guess that's part of what you pay for, just go to better hookers OP.

Same. Mid foreplay she reaches into my pants and starts stroking my dick and smiles telling me how ready I am.

It's pretty hot. Good hookers are way better than most girlfriends.

Duh, they're professionals.

The whole experience wasn't good desu, I just wasn't into it despite wanting to be.

Too bad girlfriends are way cheaper and more "socially acceptable".

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, user. Sex with a good hooker is absolutely mind blowing. Sometimes I have to apologise because she fucks me so good I cum fast and very very hard. I'm concerned I'm going to hurt her by accident.

Leave a bad review on Yelp.

>Too bad girlfriends are way cheaper

lol

>girlfriends are way cheaper
Lad...

Alright alright I meant on a per-sexual encounter basis. Overall yes hookers are much cheaper. I should have clarified.

Well if you skew it like that then of course it's cheaper because you don't pay for the sex with a girlfriend. Just everything else.

Give her a bad yelp review that's like going clothes shopping and having the shop assistant tell you that you look fat in a shirt.

So why is it so bad for guys to want to just fuck hookers and not deal with having a girlfriend

Telling you that you look fat in a shirt is at least sort of constructive I think. It tells you you should probably get a different shirt.
It's more like the shop assistant just telling you you're fat, or ugly.

Because it shows that your desire for sex outweighs your ability to get it.

And there will be men who fall into that category. Why do women get a pass on this because it's for them to get sex (even if they don't deserve it) but men don't? It's a ridiculous standard.

That line is so fucking cringy

It's just the way it be.

Then I'm just going to have to stick with my whores.

I won't judge you for that, but other people will.

Not that guy, but almost every male in my family has seen a hooker before. Military, just for fun, or whatever. And they aren't weirdo incels. You would be surprised by how common this is. They don't call it the world's oldest profession for no reason, user.

Well that was not very professional of her.

Who cares what a literal whore thinks, m7

>tfw I fucked a smoking hot Colombian stripper at a Mexican strip club on Saturday
Prostitution is the shit, lads

Attached: 80A2F138-1053-40D0-83A5-DC23D2CFAD57.png (1480x832, 66K)

Yeah but they sure as shit wouldn't tell a woman about it, it might be common but it's a "between us guys" kind of a deal. Women will judge you.

I've always wanted to go to ensenada to do this. Aren't you worried you'll get fucking mirked by some Mexican cartel banger or even kidnapped for ransom going to these Mexican stripclubs?

>border towns
That’s not real Mexico.
I was in Guadalajara, amigo. Second biggest city in the country, and the club I was at was real classy and upscale. And I’m Mexican American so I blended right in. Sure, there was probably a bunch of narcos in that club, but as long as you don’t attract too much attention you’ll be fine. That might be a bit difficult for you tho, since I assume you are white

White as fuck, friend. I just want to fuck some hot Mexican strippers without getting my shit packed in for being an American. Oh well... Guess not.

How big is your dick OP?

Research purposes. I'm afraid my dick is small for a hooker too.

My condolences, m8.

It's honestly irrelevant. Op got a shitty unprofessional hooker.

WHat does it mean by “ability”? What if I’m not shy with women, but I’m just not a sentimental romantic faggot? I just need sex from women, and I can’t be bothered to deal with their feelings. I have a small dick and I’ve believed that we’re all just objects to them, that’s why I also see them as objects to me.

Thanks user. American strip clubs are so uptight. The most I've gotten is a shitty bj and a whole bunch of hand jobs. I was looking forward to Mexican ones that were much more relaxed and the women more willing to get to the fun stuff.

If you can't get hookups or relationships, then you lack the ability to get sex.
I'm not condoning the view I laid out in my post, just explaining it.

My gf tells me stuff like that all the time. And she's free

But what if I just don’t want to deal with their bullshit? With hookups, you still have to get them in the mood etc etc. You know, like, lying before you hit on them.

Cus you have a big dick that’s why.

I hate American strip clubs, the best one I’ve been to was in LA but I didn’t get any action. I live in the Bay Area and all the ones out here are garbage. Plus I can’t imagine how expensive it would be to fuck a stripper here in the States

Common wisdom passed down among males: you pay prostitutes not only for sex but also to leave.

Then I guess you don't have the necessary patience.

I live in NorCal and get all the girls too hot for the smaller cities but not hot enough for the big cities like LA and SF. So, they put out if it means some extra cash for a handy.

I was told the place to go if you want action is Reno. I'll go one day...

Good, patience is soyy as fuck.

So is buying hookers.

Might as well head to a brothel if you’re in Nevada but then again they’re in the middle of nowhere

Yeah but they charge a lot of money at those brothels. Like thousand+

And you nurture relationships so they'll last, not only through the good times, but the hard times too.

Fuuugs

I banged a 8/10 Colombian at the GDL strip club for 3,000 pesos (150 USD).
I fucking love México

>believing this

bareback?

Why did you pay someone to insult you?
This is why I refuse to pay a fucking hooker ever.

I'm so jealous. Maybe I should make a trip to Europe and just spend days at the brothels there.

No, I wish
Yea, that’ll be way better

Size of penis in inches?

Cum inside her.

Shove it in her mouth?

She'd probably try to floss her teeth with it.

Hello yes police there's been a murder

Attached: 1336430130703.jpg (701x728, 90K)