Toy or possible fuck

So I just want to fuck this little annoying slut that sometimes ask me to go out. I say sometimes because:

a) I don't consider her my friend. I don't care a shit about her.
b) I never start a conversation with her nor I want to. She's always the one that looks up for me.

I met her like 2 years ago and in all that time, as I said, I never, ever talk to her or invite her to go out. I just don't care about her. The thing is that despite my obvious null interest on her as anything, she asks me to go out. That happens, of course, like 1 time each 2 months, and that's what annoys me since if she wanted sex, damn, just fucking tell, I'll gladly fuck you and dump you since you don't value yourself. Or, if she actually 'wants something with me', same, just tell, I'd dump you anyways.

The thing is that nothing happens! Also, I'm actually not the type of men that only wants sex. I've loved, I've been loved; I don't need to fuck girls to feel better; love of the life will eventually come. But surely isn't this little girl.

I think I'm just the 'he will always go with me' guy, or 'the toy when [boy that I like/want him to fuck me] isn't available. But since I'm getting tired of this bullshit, unfunny casual dates where nothing happens, I'm thinking of just fucking her for gods sake. And I know she's the slut, I mean, has 2000+ friends on FB, uploads semierotic photos of herself, actually told me she's kind of a slut.

But before I go nuclear, just want to know your opinion on this type of attitude:

>Am I really the toy?

>Is she actually interested on me but since I don't care about her doesn't does anything (I'm quite good establishing limits when knowing people)?

>Will I ever fuck her?.

Attached: descarga.jpg (310x162, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vz0Aqlm22sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, yes, and that depends.
You know nothing, I know I'll never ask you out again.

>You know nothing, I know I'll never ask you out again.

Now you're the type of person I'm interested.

And thanks for the brief replies.

Yw Jew. Also what the fuck.

Thanks for the bump.

I don't get guys like this. Can't you be cold to someone without defaulting to calling her a slut? What if she's just friendly because she likes to be around you, not because, or at least not just because, she wants to fuck you?

>What if she's just friendly because she likes to be around you, not because, or at least not just because, she wants to fuck you?
this is where mistakes are made

Well, she has told me she she's kind of slutty. Also, I have female friends that doesn't upload gazillion of photos of themselves in pseudoerotic poses (and that's why they are my friends).

I believe this girl I'm talking about is just a needy slut that likes to be hard but soft to those men who treat her like shit, aka 'slut'.

Maybe since I've been a 'nice guy' I haven't got my piece of cake, but I want to change that. BUT also the thing that she doesn't even exists for me AND still wants to hang out with me just fucks my mind. Yo, maybe she really just seeks my dick, I'll give it to her then.

AND also, 'she's just friendly' Damn, being silent for months and then out of the blue saying 'Hi' to me is friendly? That's fucking annoying.

If she want's to be friends, fucking talk me on a daily basis, or invite me weekly, not fucking each 5 months!

Bro, you have intimacy and emotional issues. Work those out before even attempting to fuck anyone besides your main.

You're being crazy. Some people don't need to have constant contact with someone to consider them friends. If you're there when she looks for you and you don't avoid her than she's gonna consider you friendly. Maybe you're not close friends, but reaching out to spend a weekend with someone you want to catch up with isn't slutty.

I don't think so. I know exactly what type of partner I want, and also I'm not depressed nor needy.

I just want to see how easy will it be for me to fuck her wthin my context. Or is it just unfuckeable at all.

>Some people don't need to have constant contact with someone to consider them friends.

My and my best friend talk daily. Some of my female friends talk to me or I to them weekly. Some of my male friends talk to me, again, weekly.

Well, that's not for me then. I'll tell her to fuck off next time she wants something with me.

Thanks for your reply.

Why don't you talk to her first annoying cunt.

*instead of acting like an annoying cunt about it yourself, there's probably a good reason she doesn't reach out more often and it's not her

I did. I even asked her months ago if she actually was into me.

>Yes.

Then? I tried to step it up and kiss her. But she didn't realized it or something. Next sporadic dates, nothing happens.

That's why I'm fucking annoyed by her.

You really have no friends who are either too far away or too busy to reach out more than once a month or so?
I reconnect with people I think of as friends all the time, and they don't act like I owe them a minimum amount of invested time to deserve their friendship.

Dude, she doesn't even exists to me. And if 'there's a good reason she doesn't reach out more often' well, that's good, but I guess I'm doing something right since she still wants to hang out with me.

Shit I just want sex!

We live in the same place and at all.

You're making some good points. Maybe, maybe she indeed thinks I'm 'cool' to hang out with. Okai, that's a good point of you.

As I said earlier, maybe I'm salty I haven't fucked a popular slut and I got 'friendzoned' despite I didn't even tried since I don't like sluts.

The thing is that despite my null interest, as I said, on her, she still wants to keep contact. Literally months pass and she still says hi?

I have some female friends that actually do the same BUT don't ask me to hang out.

Place I mean state.*

Well, if she's not in your friend circle and you honestly don't care what happens between you two in the long run, tell her you want to watch some netflix at your place next time she wants to hang out.
Either she's up for it and you fuck, or she's not and she won't contact you anymore.

Personally though, no matter how much I'd want to get with a guy, if he asked to fuck out of the blue, I'd turn him down so I don't look bad.

Ok, that actually sounds like a good plan. I'll di the netflix delusion trick, ha, with her next time she invites me to something.

Also I remember she did wanted to see a movie once with me at my house months ago, I even think last yeat, but for some reason never happened.

This is you

youtu.be/vz0Aqlm22sk

Won't open the link, but I'll thank you for the bump.

Maybe she'd bump more of you if you weren't so crass.

Oh, not a problem, I don't care what she thinks about me. Wish she didn't talk to me at all. I'll do her, but I won't denigrate myself for her. Looking for an optimal time.

OP I'm disappointed in you. The fact you had to go on here and haven't already plowed that pussy raw should revoke your man card. How this girl hanging off your sack and you ain't nutted but once on it? Get it together bruv

Just tell her that you sad needy dweeb.

OP, you are the biggest faggot I have ever encountered on this website. Please, come back in four years when you meet the age requirement to post here and then think back to this post and live the rest of your life in atonement for the amount of people you have killed with this fucking cancer. U a shit. Fuck you. Bitch BITCH.

Haha, yep, I know that. I might be a bit slow with this kind of things since I'm used to fuck intelligent, self-aware pussy, or at least pussy that knows what they want.

The thing with her is that I don't know if she's actually looking for friendship (in that case she was too slow) or if I am a toy.

If friendship, she lost the opportunity.
If fuck, maybe she's too insecure. I'll make her brave for once.
If toy, I'll tell her gently to fuck off.

Thanks for inflating my reply count (to make this thread more interesting for future readers). I guess people are saging at this point.

Yep. Just asking here to avoid any conflict. I mean, maybe she wants fuck? Maybe she wants friendship (too slow).

>not making little cumslut YOUR toy
You got some learning to do boy.

Attached: 1521088553969.png (640x480, 297K)

Yep, I know. I'll man up.

Go ride em cowboy. Be safe. Have fun.

>Needing any sort of encouragement from Jow Forums to fuck a willing slut
I've seen it all.

Attached: 1231892909660.jpg (476x356, 26K)