ITT: Ask the opposite sex anything

RULES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it has been answered.
Keep questions concise. Use paragraph breaks where appropriate.
If you can't handle upsetting answers (or the FAQ) don't ask.
And no derailing arguments. This means people who ask questions too! You will be bullied out of this thread.

FAQ:
>What do girls/guys think about ?
>Do like ?
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of .
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, bit by bit, step by step. There is no "magic moment" (or activity) that will instantly change you.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. "Signs" of attraction are meaningless.

>Where do I meet people?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me.
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Coffee is the preferred first date, but any of the following may also work: lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, froyo, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, gallery, park, .

>I'm insecure because of my penis
>Do women prefer penises of certain qualities?
>How do I my penis?
>
Fuck off

>Why can't just give a straightforward rejection?!
>Why are terrible? . .
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Make one yourself! Try these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 5487B523-958D-49DE-A7B6-2B24C4AC8031.jpg (449x381, 16K)

When the fuck do you girls start hearing the ticking of your biological clock?

Cause when i mention that i want kids in the future, you kinds shit yourselves, and it's a bit frustrating since i want them.

When they start hitting their late-20s. By 30 if she wants kids she'll be desperate and already regretting rejecting you when she was younger

I've been teaching my gf to swim for the past few months and she's been making great progress. She's fat so she used to be really self conscious about being in a swimsuit bust she's not so bad about it now, how do I approach her about me wanting her to wear a proper bikini instead of a full swimsuit?

Mid-20s they start worrying. Around 30 they panic. This is becoming even bigger because they ar starting to accept as a certainty the moderately increased risk of miscarriage or defect in pregnancy past a certain age.

I always wanted kids, I was never scared of it.
I just always made it clear it was something that was going to happen in my late 20s, and not now that I'm just 24.

If she’s fat... why? I can get asking her to try it for the bedroom or when you’re alone, but if she’s fat let her cover herself as she pleases in public.

The mid-20s to mid-30s trick is to go for women about 5 years younger. They’re more likely to only hit that panic stage about kids when you’re ready to have/support them.

this.

i would buy one for her, ask her to try it on, tell hey that she looks fine.
if she doesn't like it, just return it.
self conscious people require a lot of approval imo

I'm dating a guy 4 years older than me, so good job me I suppose?

i've been exchanging flirts at work with a 8/10 qt 3.4, she's always 2 inches away from me and we often take naps together at break. i manned the fuck up today and asked her if we could start dating, but she said no and ran away. any girls out there care to tell me how i fucked up?

Based. Keep it up. Make sure he has a job.

It's complicated.
We do well financially.

Girls
Why do you get so frustrated when guy judges you by your sexual past? I mean you've your choice by having random hook-up, so why not facing consequences that guy might reject you over high partner count?

By asking her if you could start dating instead of hanging out one-on-one. You dropped a pressure cooker bomb on her. If she was interested you killed it by applying pressure.

It’s not in the FAQ but belongs there. The answer is “fuck off”.

did she ran away being afraid or out of embarrassment?

if you are happy , good job

woman that date many boys are seen as sluts
man that date many girls are seen as the good ones.

Because getting rejected is never nice, and neither is getting judged.
Everyone who gets rejected and judged gets frustrated.

her face was red as hell, so i'd say the latter, im fucking awkard so i didnt say it in a pressing tone, honestly i was about to die of embarrasment saying it

How to have the 'what are we doing?' talk? Guy here, been with cutie gal for almost 3 months now. Casual style. I'm not after anyone else, but her personality reads to me that I'm most likely not her only guy. I'm cool with that since we've not set any expectations. The point we are at I feel is very strong most days, exceptional flirting, physical affection, cuddling, doing things in public, etc. Then a week later I don't hear from her for days, even with repeat 'hey how are you' and 'I miss you' messages. She comes around and apologizes and just lets me know sometimes she mentally shuts down when things get too hard to deal with. I'm OK with that as long as it's the truth. (I don't need the male comments indicating shes with other guys then.. I already had that thought more than once. Fems however if that's likely true, chime in please). So at this point I want to know where I stand with her. I do have feelings that are overboard for the current situation, so before I get to declaring my love and all that, how do I go about this talk? Location? Start of date or end? Casual way to ask? Good way to NOT piss her off and sound like I'm trying to control her life by asking her to choose me?

Yeah you fucked up. You’re supposed to hang out one-on-one for awhile (i.e., go on dates) to figure out if she’s into you and to get to know each other better.

Sounds like she’s got some issues or something. Might not be good for her.

just say 'im sorry for the other day, care to join me for a coffee , as apology'
so at least you can get into a nice level.

Getting frustrated?

well, i guess ill chalk it up to a learning experience. fuck my retarded ass

Will repost

(Male)
I am a passive guy
I don;t shout stuff to girls or send indirect but sexually charged messages to girls.
but lately i got a lot more attention (Dates) by acting this way.
went from 1 date per month to 1-2 dates per week
I thought girls wanted to be respected and nice guys.

I am concerned that girls might expect me to continue this sexually charged manner in a relationship. which i probably wont.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-23 09-39-59.png (413x338, 92K)

thanks ill try that

>why?
I want her to feel good about her body instead of feeling like she has to cover up.

I've seen a few that I'd like to see her in so I'll get her one. I give her a ton of compliments about her body so she's been getting more confident because of that.

:If you can't handle upsetting answers (or the FAQ) don't ask.
>And no derailing arguments. This means people who ask questions too! You will be bullied out of this thread.

Well getting her to wear a bikini in public is not really the right first step. It’s more likely to result in a fight than anything else.

Oldfag here, question for sloots in their mid twenties. If you were at a bar and you found out the funny/cute guy hitting on you was older than he looked. Like instead of late twenties he was like 34. Would you still hookup? What if he had a beat up truck and lived alone in a nice trailer? Asking for a friend.

>Do like ?
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

I can nut in a 65 year old's pussy and there's literally zero chance she can get pregnant?

Yeah. She’s certainly postmenupausal at 65.

Dude here.

I've only ever gotten strong, happy relationships by just waiting around and letting them come organically. Problem is, I've been single for over a year now and my patience is really wearing thin. I consider myself pretty self-reliant, but the loneliness is starting to get to me a bit.

Should I just keep waiting around with my fingers crossed or am I supposed to actively be pursuing women? Trying to go after a woman feels like forcing a relationship, and that leaves kind of a bad taste in my mouth. But maybe I'm wrong about it. I'm really at a loss here.

Attached: cbb.jpg (1203x1447, 180K)

>I've been single for over a year now and my patience is really wearing thin.
Fuck off.

"Might not be good for her" meaning that asking said question(s) could cause issues or that I should walk away now before her issues become my issues?

We both have our own shit we're dealing with, but we click so well on the personality front. We are both fully ourselves, open, weird, unapologetic around each other. Which seems rare these days. I'm not eager to give that up just yet.

She might not be ready for a relationship with anyone. I’m just saying that asking her might end poorly because of that.

I'd make sure she was absolutely comfortable wearing one before I asked her to wear one in public.

Lol’ed

>single for over a year
>loneliness

just because I'm not as lonely as you doesn't make my loneliness any less valid. no need to be bitter.

After a few weeks of talking a guy he friendzoned me. He said I "just don't strike that chord with him" but he still loves it when I talk about liking him and wanting to touch his body. He's a virgin and has never had a girlfriend. We still talk every day. What are the chances of me turning this around?

Yes, but why would you want to?

Great.
I got a 3rd date with one and I want to fuck her raw.

Thanks for the clarification! That's a VERY strong possibility, and fits with her personality. That's why I've been trying to remain cool and just enjoy our time together. Without any labels, it really is great. I think we've had all of one off date out of 10+.

It's just the lack of communication at times causes me to sperg out a bit, and like really get frustrated. If she didn't flat out ignore me, but said 'hey I'm busy today, but lets get together in xxx days' that would fly with me just fine. I can draw my own conclusions, but then I know I'm not out with yesterdays trash.

>not as lonely as me
>lonely after 1 year
Uh

how about instead of greentexting everything I say you try to actually give advice since you're so independent yourself?

Well, my suggestion is to sit down and talk with her about it.
>I’m not complaining; I know you need your space sometimes and I respect that. It’s just that it helps me better to hear from you so I don’t unintentionally press you. I care about you.
Something like that.

>If you can't handle upsetting answers (or the FAQ) don't ask.
>And no derailing arguments. This means people who ask questions too! You will be bullied out of this thread.

I still don't see any advice here. If you have a point to make just make it and quit trying to be clever.

Hmmm. I like the part about asking to hear from her so I don't get all weird. She knows I care, hell I sent her a card telling her how much she means to me and how much I care quite recently. Said that it was one of the nicest things anyone has written her. I'm just hoping it didn't come off as a platonic 'care for you'. Kinda shit.

Not really as he has pretty high standards

I’d not worry so much about that. You know she likes you and I’m sure you’ve already told her you like her. Saying you care isn’t gonna confuse her.

Good deal. Cause yeah, I've had the 'I'm not complaining and I respect your time to yourself, I just care about you' part. The part I need to add (thanks to you) is the part to just ask for the courtesy to let me know when shits getting too real and I'll back down and give her space. Since that's where I fail the most, at not knowing what is going on (is she hurt, did I do something, etc). Hell I thought for about half a week I let her cat out or something...

Are people willing to fuck strangers on vacation? I'm at Disney world and want to find a girl to get down on, but find it sleazy to hit on them at Disney

Attached: IMG_4895.gif (160x160, 178K)

How do I talk to my boyfriend about acting on my rape fetish?

"Rape me."

Maybe a bar just outside the park.. after hours?

Why on earth did I not consider that. What the h*ck

Doable: Yes
Hard: yes

I just played it the following way
'cover my eyes, ear plugs do me anything'
Loosing your senses feels great man

Work up to it gently maybe? I mean I'd be freaked if I was told it straight out. But start by saying, hey lets pretend to be strangers, or you tie me up and have your way with me.. Build the pieces and then try to put it together?

Hell I was with my chick and first day were getting it on she says 'Im going to do something with your hands.. if you arent OK with it, it's fine' Had me choke her.. I'm fine with it.

Can't tell if sarcasm, regardless, maybe try to find the bar the workers hit after hours? Get you some fine minnie mouse ass?

Sounds like you’ve got it man. Good luck.

I feel like i'm never as happy as i am in a relationship. I've been working on myself for a long time since i had my first relationship. Now i've been through 2 rather short ones, i'm back to working on my self... but.
I'm just not happy, i was never as happy. I was content, i was proud of my progress and growth. But never the sort of happiness and bliss as lying in bed with a girl and cuddling after sex.
People always say that you should be enough for yourself, comfortable and happy with yourself before a relationship. And while i was certainly comfortable and happy to an extent. Nothing comes close to that joy.
Is that pathetic of me?

Those girls that didn't respond are into nice guys. Get better at judging people's personalities

but im talking about pussy per month ratio
going a little more aggresive gets me more of that

How do women feel about guys with dead parents?

I have no idea how to tell someone I'm dating I just avoid the topic I don't ask her about her family or anything. I tend to lie or evasively answer questions early on so I'm not telling her my ma and da are brown bread on the second date

>Do like ?

I was being sincere, I was think park hours like an idiot

Cheers then!

What aggressively pursuing a goal works better than passively waiting for results?
I think you might have cracked the code.
Time to pack it up guys and gals!

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be in a relationship. The rule about “not being happy alone means you’d not be happy in a relationship” doesn’t mean that you need to actively not want a relationship.

I know this a red flag, but can you guys give me your *own* perspective why?

Attached: 20181024_181648.jpg (1149x1865, 976K)

Also it means don't be a sad, depressive sack of self loathing if you are alone. At least be "OK" with yourself. You can then be happier with someone else.

what exactly is the red flag there?
the boyfriend remark?

I don’t get it.

You're most likely good-looking, so they like it. Don't overthink it, Chadboy. Girls only complain about ugly guys hitting on them.

fuck off

>If you can't handle upsetting answers (or the FAQ) don't ask.

I'm sad for them, but it's not a big deal or a negative feature.
When my boyfriend told me his dad was dead (we were talking about our families, he didn't use it as an icebreaker), I just empathised and changed topics because I figured it would have been hard for him to talk about it over dinner.
Don't lie, ever.

>Walking with friend
>At one point she says "You walk with no fear"
I don't even remember what I responded with, but what does that even mean?

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.
>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me.
We're not in their head, we don't know.

I think I have a bit of a lazy eye, when I smile one eye closes more than the other. Personally I think it makes me look fucking stupid, is it a turn off?

I have that too, it causes me great distress and I've been single till 25, but someone will just copypasta back at you.

My boyfriend has it, I think it's the cutest thing ever.

>Do like ?

>ask girl out
>she says yes!
>text her a few days later to confirm the date
>she says she can't because she's busy all week and doesn't suggest a new date
This has happened to me twice now, why do adult women do this?

Women emotionally mature at 16 (but men never really do)

>when I smile one eye closes more than the other
That’s not a lazy eye.

Because she changed her mind.

Cool, you still know what I meant.

As was said in , your problem is insecurity. Insecurities are repellant.

It can be a lot of things. But the way I see it, she's not interested, and even her friend knows. She just grabbed the phone and basically told you to fuck off.

Depends on the person. Some women simply aren't maternal. My aunt is single and never had children, and she seems quite happy with how things have turned out for her. If a woman doesn't want kids by 25, the odds are she probably isn't going to want any.

One interpretation is that shes "crazy" because after 30 minutes she replied with "that was my friend lmao". She didnt have to reply after saying she had a boyfriend, let alone continue to add me on social media the next day

I don’t get how you’re figuring on any of this. It’s literally looking at the passage of time and what might be an autocorrect problem? Who the fuck cares?

Go by what a girl does not what she says.

See

Because she doesn’t have a bf dude. She said it and didn’t read what she typed for like a half hour. It’s happened to me before. She probably typed “bff”, or “bf” instead of “gf”, and it autocorrected to boyfriend. Who the hell knows?

Women of Jow Forums how do you feel about rap music and them always calling women bitches and hoes and songs about fucking you? do you not care or does it kind of bother you?