19f >Half Japanese >Virgin > Lives in University >Constantly approached and stalked by guys >Forced to lock myself in...

>19f >Half Japanese >Virgin > Lives in University >Constantly approached and stalked by guys >Forced to lock myself in my room all day and play star ocean 3 because I literally can't go outside without some preppy asswipe trying to get into my pants or follow me into the women's restroom.

I get that I'm "exotic" but this is so fucking unbearable, there are a ton of girls way hotter than me on campus so why are all these creeps obsessed with me?

And they always come at me with the same questions, day after day? "What race are you?" and you "You need help with calculus" yadda yadda.

I'm dealing with human nature here so I can't stop this, but can i possibly adapt to this? It's like things gotta really freaky once I came to Uni.

Pic related is me on the right, no I won't show my face.

Attached: 1383187_1140012939347898_404610057865176496_n.jpg (720x960, 48K)

Jeeze being desired and wanted must be so rough...

If this is true you either gotta make yourself ugly or get used to turning people down.

lol try being a virgin male
fuck off

Just like my animes uuuuuugggghh~~~~

It's how women on a whole are constantly treated online, it shouldn't be a surprise. If they can adapt so can you.

Being around more friends should help to lower the number of creeps. Beyond that, you could try responding in a mocking or rude way, but this also might turn some faggot on and make him more persistent. Though at a point you should consider getting someone responsible for harassment shit involved.

With time you'll get more used to it either way and it won't be as annoying; and later at a workplace it's more likely that people will act less stupid, and you'll have more tools to deal with the shit if they still do.

It's a crappy place to be in and I don't think there are any easy solutions. Sorry, user.

they're gonna be there whether you stay in or not, just ignore the piggish ones and be sure that there are normal human beings out there, try hitting a social circle youre not acquainted with like go to a new club or talk to a stranger in class
best of luck weirdo

Thats what you get for going to a 3rd world university

People assume University is just one big orgy. Honestly, you're going to get hit on a lot if you're attractive.

My best advice is to find a gay friend to be a stand-in "boyfriend" if you're sick of it.

As someone who cares little for sex, I'd rather be a virgin male anyday

Rude mockery? I like that. I'll be sure to add a twist of snarkiness too.

I'm in the North USA, Nice try. 3rd world uni's would probably have less people.

I was expecting something like that, but
nothing this crazy.

You can have my harem :)

>Pic related is me on the right

So OP is old fat bastard posing as hapa dream waifu?

Are you really exotic? Tons of asians at my uni they are anything but exotic to me, i thought asians were a higher ratio in any university

What is it with this stupid trend of men pretending to be women on Jow Forums and starting stupid threads that aren't even about asking or giving advice at all?

Timestamps in the pic dumbass :)

I'm half asian as well. Sorry to hear the other races are giving you trouble lol. Get a girlfriend squad to roll with

There's no timestamp anywhere, dumb faggot

Another hapa huh? Well, maybe you understand what this is like?

Could you perhaps post a pic?

>fat male NEET makes a larp thread
>other fat male NEETs reply
never change, Jow Forums
sage

Attached: 1507483885176.jpg (653x590, 77K)

>The absolute retarded state of Jow Forums

You don't have to hate on me because you're jealous y'know that right?

Attached: akima-titan-ae-7.25.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Nah, I'm a guy, so I can't fully empathize with your struggle. I just recommend you get a squad of girlfriends to be with. Most men are usually deterred when they see a group of women as opposed to a lone woman

That's all the advice I can give really, maybe go over to reddit for better advice on this

I'm not jealous of a dude pretending to be a girl on the internet.

Where's the timestamp, stupid nigger

Asians are bottom level shit here and get judged if you date one, move to a country where white fags haven't made you a fetish meme

>posts on Jow Forums
>calls Jow Forums retarded
kys

I used to have the same problem, it was worse because unluckily I am half japanese half russian and have RED hair.
It's unbereable, specially when I lived on America. Guys there are a little bit weird. Or better yet, incredibly shallow.

You will have to get used to it. I showed my disgust to everyone. And now I'm used to be aggressive when I want guys. That's all.

Stop complaining and make the best out of it

Awwww :) You're sooo sweeet. Even if you're a incel, I wouldn't mind letting you hang out with me in my dorm room so we could chill and play S03.

You got a kik?

You must be new

Attached: maria-traydor-star-ocean-till-the-end-of-time-5.23.jpg (210x240, 12K)

Really? Don't feel like it.

You the same hapa from before? If not, Can you post a pic?

You are a dude until you post an actual pic with a timestamp. I'm not going to bother searching the facebook or whatever out of the picture. Kys retard.

fuck off

Attached: 44883294_269592090357356_7569822822034309120_n.jpg (536x960, 42K)

I just see a dude's hand with a piece of paper.

>dating a gook
Not even once.

I really don't understand your issue. You're probably one of those creeps, managed to somehow hack into my internet connection to watch me masturbate or destroy my last bastions of refuge in Jow Forums so i'll be forced into the streets and eatin alive by horny ravenous neckbeard chad wannabes.

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=FXhJHWsZUPn-rKcE)4.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Sorry lady, I'm sure you're wonderful and all, but I'm way too busy to be in a relationship. If in a few years you're ever in the Philly area, we might swipe right on each other, who knows. Stay safe

Seek professional help. I think what you really need advice about is the fact that you need to pretend to be a girl on the internet.

>gloves

Third world uni won't give a fuck about you. They would probably avoid you especially if you only hang out with other foreign students.

Maybe you're that approachable user. Isn't that good news?

Seriously OP, LARP threads like these are sad. You should re-evaluate your life if you're pretending to be the kind of person you obviously hate.

>gloves

the absolute state of this roleplaying creep jesus dude please just get some sleep

Stop larping, even my japanese gf doesn't act this much like a shithead.

Attached: 1533323862576.png (658x706, 672K)

>19 m hafu jap hafu chink
>big weenie 8 inches
>6'
>girls interested
>try to get one
>they back off
go to a 1st world country where some people have manners

It's because beta males and creeps think they have a chance with oriental women.

Kind of your races fault when every chink women has an obsession with whiteness, and dates any white guy no matter how he looks. Ever notice how every white guy on Jow Forums and Reddit has an Asian wife? Let me guess, your date is white isn't he?

*your dad is white isn't he?

When i get people who behave annoyingly to cope i have to accept that this is how its gonna be, to a point i become numb to it.
But thats not what you want i assume.
Uglify yourself? But you dont want that either. ...
I had to deal with a girl who would keep others away from me, so maybe you need to be more obvious about how uncomfortable you are but not in a rude way.
Ita really hard but you need to realize you have a gift everyone wants, maybe get into a circle of friends who have the same issue. Be snob. There are ways to push people away but there is never a real polight way to push some one away.

Here is a thought, have you considered to look at each person more as an individual than just another guy wanting to fuck you?
Ask yourself what makes this guy so attracted to the idea pf me being half asain?
Or what ever, maybe you can find a common ground with these people.
If you dont want to, i dont know what to tell you than this, there will always be wierdos, creeps, and nice guys bad guys. This is apart of life.

We get it, your fucking ugly and you don't deserve any attention from guys.

Seriously get off your high horse and do something useful with your life.

Nice larp faggot

>half
Probably a white dude too. Trash.

Your friend tho, goddamn.

it's being harassed.
ugly people always so bitter lul

This thread is fucking pathetic, I feel bad for you OP

being cold approached often is not harassment, its annoying.

don't try to expand the definition of harassment.

there are a ton of girls way hotter than me on campus so why are all these creeps obsessed with me?

This is your first mistake, assuming they're only hitting on you. Guys in general, and especially guys at college who think they've got pick-up game, they aren't just approaching one woman. You're one in a dozen they're trying their luck with that day.

>some preppy asswipe trying to get into my pants

i'm sure you'll change your tune if even one of them is remotely in your strike zone

>follow me into the women's restroom.

uh... thats a fucking problem not just for you, you know. Did you report guys who tried that shit to campus police, like you should have?

>I'm dealing with human nature here so I can't stop this, but can i possibly adapt to this? It's like things gotta really freaky once I came to Uni.

Its sounds like its at least partly because your own interpersonal relationship didn't prepare you for the baseline of sexual tension you were going to face in your future.

You also only mention your ethnicity, but by the pic you seem also to be in decent shape, thin, and dressed in a smart fashion sense.

...wait a minute...

>"You need help with calculus" yadda yadda.

what dipshit offers math help to an asian? is this b8?

An ugly girl once sat down when I was alone at lunch and asked me questions about my future I didn't wanna tell a stranger. I went home feeling like a miniversion of having been raped. Like my personal space had been violated by this stranger.

I feel you OP and if I were you I'd start being an asshole if it happened daily. I wouldn't take that shit. I wouldn't be needlessly mean, just really blunt

Didn't you make this thread like two weeks ago? I see nothing has changed.

this happened to me too. except it was a guy doing it - who was gay. Feeling emotionally raped by a girl is one thing, but with gay guy is worse :(

was he hot? You know what? Wouldn't have mattered. There are ways to approach a stranger, and there are ways not to, and asking too personal questions is on the list of not to. I don't care if it's a 10/10

he was a 7. Im a honest person myself and I ended up telling him that I had anxiety and he tried to twist it into that I was just gay but afraid of coming out. But yeah, he asked all these other personal questions about me and we only met once. I think he was a biy autistic since I gave both body language and madr my answers short but he wouldn't go away.

For we can identify your race you have to take better picture

kek. my university is almost half asian so one pretty nip is nothing special.

>Constantly approached and stalked by guys
OP at 35
What happened? Why does everybody treat me like I'm invisible? I fucking hate all men. I'm going to the Women's March take off my clothes and primal scream about the patriarchy.

Has a friend with the same problem.
She always brought her longboard with her so she could skate right past the fuccbois.

People are weird and crave attention