User who loved his gf got friendzoned

I fucking hate this universe simulation im playing in.

So basically TLDR, i used to be in a relationship for 4 years. About in the 4th year i found out my gf was talking to another guy. Almost broke up with her but since she was dying to go back together i gave her a chance. Now in about 1 month i sensed something weird was fucking happening and then all of a sudden she throws the "I love you as a friend and i dont want to lose you, but i dont love you like physically, and i dont know if ever will love ANYONE physically, and maybe im just fucked in the brain".

YEAH FUCKING RIGHT THIS IS BULLSHIT.

It fucking infuriates me the shit i have gone through.
>user saw his drunkass dad have alcoholism.
>user was first on the scene to find his dead drunk dad.
>user helped her get out of messy situations.
>user helped her find a path in life.
>user helped her find a new lifestyle, gym etc. She cut weight and got fit.

EVENTUALLY TO FUCKING SAY TO ME THAT SHE LOVES ME AS A FRIEND.

Fuck you seriously. I hate women right now. The fucking shit a man needs to go through buying shit for her, buying food for her, providing for her, helping her out. The irony here is that when i used to be an ass towards women then they respected me. What the actual fuck. You find the love of your love which is like a flower to you and if you care like a flower for it then you get thrown in the garbage bin? You know what. Fuck women. I will be a fucking total ass from now on and maybe impregnate one stupid one and just care for the kids. Fucking hate the total nonsense logic here. Be a fucking good provider and guy and you get fucked in the ASS. Be an asshole (which you want to be against thots but not against someone you truly love) THEN GET FUCKED YOURSELF IN THE ASS.

"What is the advice?". What the fuck did i do wrong may i ask? I was usually the person who dumped girls but when i decided to become a caring person i get dumped on? Advice? Dont be a good person?

Attached: hackerman.png (700x700, 825K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OAXghwgkqFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know it hurts when you do a lot for someone and they in the end...forget it all as if it was nothing. But I guess we should keep in mind that we didn't do those things to get something in return, we can't expect everyone to be nice, we can't expect anything from anyone really, everyone has the freedom to be an asshole and thats how it is.

youtu.be/OAXghwgkqFg
Watch it user, will help.

Thats my point user. I feel like in order to have a healthy relationship you have to be an asshole. This makes no sense.

A flower dies one day. A human dies one day. Love dies one day.

Fuck this hits hard.

Fuck me. That once was alive is now a memory.

So this proves my point. There is no love. Its just emotions and biology. Fuck and move on.

Don't be so negative user, so what if love doesn't last forever, enjoy while it lasts, and then move on, there is nothing bad about that. You need to meditate. See a wise man once said "One can only truly love when one can stay alone perfectly happy" but can you ? You should love but never expect a single thing from the other party, not to be the nice guy, but because that is logical, because you can be happy even alone, you don't need anyone. You might ask is that even possible ? Yes, through meditation it is possible to be at peace with oneself, see you just need some meditation you will be fine.

Be so joyous that you just have excess happiness to share, but you don't have to rely on others, that is the logical and possible alternative and yet your ego shows resistance to this alternative, well that's just your ego, don't listen to it. If you want to start meditating the perfect place would be Headspace, download it off the app store for free and try it.

It's quite possible you didn't do anything wrong. People fall out of love all the time, lose attraction, want something new, etc. It sucks for the other person but in most relationships there is someone who gets hurt and someone who wants to end it. Don't look at it as a failure on your part, but a change in needs on her part.

Yeah user you are right. Cant counteract your comments. Its just it fucking sucks you know. If you truly love someone to the point of jumping in front of a bullet for them and they say shit like that to you, it really breaks the heart.

You are right user thanks! Its just feels that its really hard to find a person like that. Ive been surfing Tinder right now and it just doesnt feel right anymore. I have lost the joy in life desu. Like im doing stuff that fill the mundane thing (gain income, pay stuff, gain profit) but all in all it doesnt bring joy to me anymore. I can do anything, but its not a joy. My joy used to be to keep my partner happy (and family) now after removing that joy, i have nothing left.

>Cant counteract your comments. Its just it fucking sucks you know. If you truly love someone to the point of jumping in front of a bullet for them and they say shit like that to you, it really breaks the heart.
I've been there user, but I have also been at the other end of it all, when I suddenly stopped loving my girlfriend, it did break her heart, but we can't just pretend that we still love someone can we ? No, that's be even worse. That's why calm yourself, you need some space with yourself, write your feelings in a journal, meditate, listen to comfy music, and try to understand that you should not blame her actually, it was no one's fault, that's how love just is, the more you blame her, the more you hurt yourself user.

You see im not mad that she has different feelings. Its just that i got totally bamboozled about the fact about love. To me it feels love is not eternal. Thats the point i want to show. I thought love is eternal. But actually it isnt. Its so fucked up to think about it.

Firstly, you need to calm the fuck down. I understand that you're upset but you're all over the place here. Secondly, you need to take a step back from your relationship and be an honest adult about this. Her breaking up with you has nothing to do with you being an asshole or not an asshole or not investing in her enough. You need to distance yourself from the idea that the quality of your relationship is dependent on how much you do for her or invest into it. That couldn't be farther from the truth. This is a learning opportunity for you OP so instead of using this incident as an excuse to be vindictive and lash out against women you need to get your shit together and learn to put this into perspective.

Relationships fizzle out all the time. It happens everyday. You were together for 4 years, OP. 4 years is an incredibly long time especially for young people. The amount that a person can change over the course of 4 years is immeasurable. You're using cold logic to process emotions that don't run on logic. A relationship is not a car, OP. It doesn't just run based simply on your mechanical maintenance of it. After 4 years the relationship just changed and evolved and she was done with it. Its a terrible thing to happen to anyone but it isn't a betrayal. Relationships end. People change. Also, think about it a different way; how do you think both you and her would feel if she had fallen out of love with you yet only stayed out of some misguided sense of loyalty? How would you feel about only being with someone because they felt too guilty about the things you've done for them to break up with you? That isn't a relationship either. Like I said, I understand you're angry but you need to put your vitriol down for a moment and really wrap your head around this in an adult, productive way.

>not mad that she has different feelings. Its just that i got totally bamboozled about the fact about love. To me it feels love is not eternal. Thats the point i want to show. I thought love is eternal. But actually it isnt. Its so fucked up to think about it.
*hugs him* yes its okay to be sad, but realize that you can be perfectly happy with yourself, without needing anyone

>I thought love is eternal
Grow up, OP. Love is work. Love isn't some magic fairy dusty that cures all the problems and struggles that comes with living and emotionally supporting someone in a relationship. Love is a balancing act that takes an incredible amount of energy to maintain. Relationships are difficult. Life is difficult. It takes an incredible amount more than just love to make a relationship work. I don't want to be overly cruel here but you need to pull your head out of the clouds and take a real hard look at your relationships. You can't depend on something as silly as "eternal love" to make a relationship work. That is a fairy tale. It isn't real. Ask anybody who has been married for 20+ years and they'll tell you how difficult it is.

Like people i want to be happy. As i wanted to point out, when i was a bitch to people, they were running after me, suddenly when i found the perfect flower and cared about it, she bitched me. Thats what i wanted to say. My inner feelings say that i want to care of a person but if this turns out to be a fad then i just dont want to engage in relationships. Maybe just live the fuck here and fuck there or just necc it.

I was hoping for a Romeo and Julia ending, but if this is just bullshit and life is all about learning and moving on like a fucking Nomad lifestyle then this world is not for me.

Thank you for your guidance! I get it.

At least i had the decency to end it myself bcs of fuckery. She wanted to continue this relationship of being "Lovers" but actually she loving me as a friend and me loving her as a woman. Thats a good deceny. Im just having philosophical problems rn.

Don't understand ooga booga.

>when i was a bitch to people, they were running after me, suddenly when i found the perfect flower and cared about it, she bitched me
Those two things aren't connected, OP. Also, I don't know if you've contemplated this but being in a relationship for 4 years with someone who is addicted to being treated like shit is an absolute nightmare. Those people aren't capable of real love, commitment or intimacy. All they need you for is to recreate the abuse they suffered as children. There is no such thing as the "perfect flower". You found someone you thought you could be with forever and you were wrong. We all make that mistake as kids. I'm assuming you're under the age of 25.

>I was hoping for a Romeo and Julia ending, but if this is just bullshit and life is all about learning and moving on like a fucking Nomad lifestyle then this world is not for me.
Like I said, you just need to calm the fuck down and put this shit in perspective. You're upset and hurt after the end of a 4 year relationship and I get that but you're being incredibly dramatic. You're not the first person in history who has suffered a loss, OP. You're not the first person who sunk all of their time and energy into a person or activity and discovered that it wasn't going to end in happily ever after. This shit happens to everyone. It has happened to me and nearly every dude I know. This is a part of growing up and learning. Put some distance between you and this event and use that time to put your head back on straight. Relationships take more to sustain than just love. Burn that sentence into your brain. Just because you really love or take care of someone doesn't mean the relationship will last forever. That's a very silly belief. Also, Rome and Juliette killed themselves in the end.

Okay i get your point of perspective but then tell me what is this "Needs more work to put in" schenanigang? What is this secret code then? Yes im getting calmer and accepting the fact, its okay. Im letting it go. The question is not to step in the same hole again. I cant be arsed to go through the same fucking steps again just to get burned. I just cant be arsed to do that srsly. I would rather be alone and myself than waste time and energy in risking something that i will get burned and bamboozled like rn. Thats fun right? No i would rather then just fuck women and just leave them cold.

Nvm. People dont get me. I get it. Its like you just have to accept being a bitch.

But you know what, fuck no, i wont accept this shit. People are allowed to do such shit? Okay i get it. I will do the same shit back. Enjoy fuckers.

Do whatever it is you want but there are no guarantees in life. There is zero guarantee that your next relationship will last forever or that it won't meet an untimely end. This is life. Exactly how old are you?

lol

He said "Be loving, and remember that anything alive is always changing, a river is always changing, it is foolish to say true love remains forever, a true rose never remains forever, a living being has to die one day, existence is a constant change"