I'm 5'6'' male...

I'm 5'6'' male, I've come to terms with my height and I'm not one of those that will whine about not being able to get a girlfriend, never had one but height is not my biggest concern I could always find some girls shorter than me.
My problem is how being short makes me feel, I feel like a dwarf when in a crowd and anxiety kicks in. I try to avoid crowded places as much as possible. I have no confidence and am unable to speak to girls "manly" and make them see me as potential boyfriend.
How do you gain confidence over a thing you can not control Jow Forums

Attached: EdwardElricEp06.png (1280x720, 469K)

Bump?

sorry friend i am 6'
i do not think i have pertinent advice for you

I'm not very tall myself, but I have a big dick and girls comment on it when they see it. So I don't care anyway lol

It's ok user, replying and bumping it is enough.
Ty kind giant.

I am 6'1 but I'm balding so I shave my head. Sometimes I don't want to even go outside because of that. We all have different problems.

By fucking lots of girls. Especially the tall ones.

didnt want you to feel ignored pocket friend

Haha funny man make type funny words

There are many people that choose to be bald regardless user, don't feel bad, some people like it.
You can't have a bad hairstyle when you're bald.

Why bro? I'm not bald myself but it isn't that bad. Unless you are really ugly in the face or something.

To fuck you need to approach, to approach you need confidence, vicious cycle

Everyone told me it suits me, but when I look at myself in a mirror I don't recognize myself. And my gf of years left me because of my balding.

If she dumped you over such a retarded thing you can't control then you dodged the bullet, that girl wasn't worth it.

It sounds like you haven't actually come to terms with your height, shortstuff.

Well I know that but it still hurted as a bitch

I don't curse the world and say that I can't get a girlfriend solely because of my height. It's because of psychological stuff that comes with insecurities such as this one.

Im also 5'6 and honestly, the Jow Forums pill is our only choice. You don't have to become a musclegod, but having some muscle would help. Im afraid that's all we can do man, with it you may also become confident

Then get confidence. From your looks, social status, intelligence, job, whatever.

Too skinny to get really fit, I weight whooping 47 kilos.

>I'm 5'6'' male
>feel like a dwarf when in a crowd
You should see a therapist for body dysmorphia. Not even joking. Or try telling literally anyone other than Jow Forums how you feel and watch them laugh at you for being fucking retarded.

You should have mentioned this before. This is your problem. Eat more. Go to the gym. You're like a ghost built out of paper. You look like a sick weakling. That's not attractive.

I am afraid your weight might be more problematic than your height. I was 55kg last year and felt extremely unconfident about it. now I gained around 5 kg and slowly gaining more. trust me It works

One has yet to laugh at it so I guess I'm good.

I don't want to be all muscles and ripped. Can I just do some at home exercises?

I'm trying, I actually got 2 kilos in the last months or so ( yes I was 45 a month ago )

Do you not realize what 55kg at 167cm is like? It's unhealthy dangerous anorexic weight. This is not even about building muscles, this is about you getting out of Auschwitz done.

Im 5'6 and 65 kg, and that is very low for me.
Step it up nigga, eat and lift. But girls wont come if you dont have personality, just saying.

You meant 45 I assume. I know it's not healthy, don't have any health problems though.

I do have a personality. What now.

>What now.
Keep improving, work on your issues. Honestly, getting better at game, standup, lifting and martial arts makes me feel manlier than any taller guy

>work on your issues
I'm doing just that, I'm trying to overcome my lack of confidence from being short.

Your lack of confidence comes from you being an Auschwitz tier skellington, not your height.

How so? Me being a skeleton is not THAT noticeable because I'm short ( 1 good thing about it ), even if it is it's not the first thing that comes to someone's mind when they see me.

You being a skeleton is absolutely noticeable. Let's say you went to the gym and were 65-70kg. Then people would notice you as "wow, he's built".

Youre wrong, though. People used to call me small because I was short AND skinny. Now Im buff and get all kinds of compliments, nobody mentions the word small anymore.

Alright, how do you get Jow Forums without becoming an absolute unit and getting hella buff

cycle to work/school/for fun to begin with

I'm in the same situation, 5'6.
People really underestimate the impact height can have

I have no access to that and especially not in this time of year sadly.

Yeah, it's more psychological than people think.

By getting fit and then stopping before you get huge?
Do you not understand how much work it takes to actually cultivate a 'buff' physique?

You're right I do not understand it because I've never had to deal or think about it.

It's not a vicious circle. Confidence works like everything in life, you have to train yourself to get better at it. It's not about not being afraid, it's about doing it anyway.

I'm a girl and I really find men courageous when they engage conversation with a stranger.

Once my female friend asked me to get her the number of a cute man at a concert, I about shit myself but I still did it, and it wasn't even for me. So I can't imagine what it feels like being in your shoes.

compensation, OP. find some other way to shine

You cannot and will not get heug without deliberately setting out to do so. It is a second job. Every decision you make in a day revolves around your meal plan and workout regime.

Just normal going to the gym a few times a week, no steroids. At your height, you will put on muscles very fast. You will see noticeable results in 2-3 months. In one year you will easily be ottermode. And girls will see you as "ripped", not "short".

Just be half as based as Ed and you should be ok.

>I've come to terms with my height
>makes a post about how you've not come to terms with your height

lel.

Why might girls consider Ed more attractive than other guys despite his height?

What country do you live in OP? In the US 5'6 is pretty common. In the UK its not a big deal either, but it is less common I guess. Most girls just like the guy to be taller even if its just by an inch. I dated someone was 8 inches taller than me and it was fucking awful, kissing was awkward, couldn't do sexual positions properly, never again. Optimal height is 2 inches taller

Because humans are extremely complex creatures with much to offer beyond physical appearance. Also height is not the be all end all of attractiveness. You could 5'4 but still look hot as fuck and get chicks. Being taller is an advantage sure, but its not the only one. A lot of American rockstars are tiny but they get women because of their eccentric, bold personalities and strong sense of style. I've not seen FMA but from what I've heard Ed cares deeply about his brother which is very attractive, and also he looks cute.

Height problems suck, but you kinda grow out of it when things happen.
For me it was a girl.
>be 5'6"
>gf of 5'10"
>got pass the height issue
>things are fine
>life and it's stresses come about, all hell breaks loose

A rare time I actually find a tol girl willing to give me a chance, but we end up having too much deal with on both ends. We tried and lasted for a more than a year almost 2, but the good bye was one of the worst ones I ever had to deal with.

I still think about her, maybe things would have been better if I was just stronger, or maybe in the future things would have been. Sadly, I'll never get a chance to find out, she kinda couldn't deal with her stuff. The last time I saw her she had the prettiest smile on her face, and dressed up nice. It will likely haunt me for the rest of my life.