How can a short guy ( 5'5 and a half ) make himself look bigger and appear manlier to women with exercise...

How can a short guy ( 5'5 and a half ) make himself look bigger and appear manlier to women with exercise? What exercises should I do at home. I don't have money to go to a gym or buy weights, I just need some at home alternatives.
As for my weight it's 54 kilos, so not overweight or anything.
And don't tell me to go to Jow Forums they will just keep saying I have to go to the gym, I can't.

Attached: boy-with-menacing-shadow-010.jpg (460x276, 8K)

Practice good posture.

My posture is good, I don't think I need to practice it.

Attached: SJRps3p.png (831x485, 456K)

Not much else you can do then, aside from hitting the gym.

No money.

Start doing workouts at home then.

I know that feel dude. The only advice you'll get is improve yourself. Hit the gym, gain charisma etc etc. You might not even be looking for a girl that puts in the same amount of effort but them's the breaks. You just have to work harder than women in general. It's unfair but that's life.

Just be yourself and be nice to women.

The post is literally about at home alternatives to gym workouts user, what the fuck do you mean.

Attached: d5tkwxo9k3011[1].jpg (1024x957, 69K)

I'm not all that autistic, I can make friends with girls but I'm never seen as more than that and I can't do the flirting part.
I've been trying to do that for the last 20 years.

That wasn't super clear.
Pushups and situps are a good start, if you have anywhere to do it chinups are great. That's all that comes to mind for bodyweight stuff.

There is a vast chasm between friends and romantic interest.

How many per session? Need some guidance.

To be someone you have to befriend them first. I get to that part and then I'm just stuck.

I'd start with something like this:
>12 pushups
>12 situps
>12 attempted chinups
30 second break
>10 pushups
>10 situps
>10 attempted chinups
30 second break
>8 pushups
>8 situps
>8 attempted chinups
Then again I'm not a Jow Forumszen.

Don't skip the carbs, 10 x 4 with a 3-5 min break in between.

Situps maybe 15 instead of 10.

Every day or every second day?
Also, what's the difference between chin and pull ups and why should I do one over the other.

You are a fucking skelly. Gain some weight and exercise. Your excuses for not going to the gym are ridiculous.

>not having money is ridiculous
Ok bud

I feel like that's too aerobic. But then we're talking body weight, not increasing resistance so I'm not sure.

1. Work
2. Work
3. Rest
4. Work
5. Rest
6. Work
7. Rest

>Every day or every second day?
I've heard a lot of debate about it. Personally I go to the gym 3 times a week.
>Also, what's the difference between chin and pull ups and why should I do one over the other.
If I recall, chinups are for your arms, and pullups are more for your upper back.
Chinups are like this
|¤|
With your palms towards you
And pullups are a wide grip like this
\¤/
With you palms away from you.

I don't think OP is a skeleton, there was a guy yesterday 5'6'' with 47kgs, now that's skeleton tier.

If you feel like you need two days, off instead of one, once in a while, don't hesitate.

Those characters unironically really helped me understand lmao, Guess I'll alternate between both to increase both upper back and arms

Just to clarify, 10 pullups 4 times. 10 should be easy with at your weight.

Just go to Jow Forums and read the sticky op there's a couple of calisthenics generals around as well iirc.

They will just tell me to go to the gym. Tried it.

Thick neck is your best option. Try to maximize the ratio of shoulder to waist

Won't he just end up looking like a lil meatball?