GIOYC

new thread time

Attached: GIOYC.jpg (500x409, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQJcObz1k_E
youtube.com/watch?v=OFr74zI1LBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally sit in global chat in a random discord to hear some random tranny's voice because I love it
>he isn't even cute at all
What is wrong with me.

I am pretty sure she likes me. Last weekend we cuddled and watched a horror movie. She was like touching my face and I almost went to kiss her but idk why I didn’t.

We’ve been friends for so long. And I never felt any attraction to her until my ex broke up with me. She had a crush on a friend of mine forever that was never reciprocated.

I don’t know what to do. I don’t even think I should get involved with her like that because I don’t want to potentially lose one of my closest friends. And I know she probably feels the same way. God it’s been so awkward between us lately because we both know it but we both won’t admit it.

I just wanted to say I hate niggers so fucking much

I love my time with him. I don't know why I believed you or your mother that I couldn't do this on my own? I was so beat down for so long. I'm glad I found my strength. I'm glad he is with me. I cherish all the moments, even there meltdowns. I can't believe I can say that! It wasn't always this way. You know that though. You knew it would be hell on earth for him. That's the saddest part of all of this. You purposely withdrew and withheld communications knowing he and I would struggle. You know what resulted from that? A bond between him and I that wasn't there before. I think I had to prove myself to him though. His therapist pointed that out to me. Because of my job demands and being treated like an immigrant in the place that was supposed to be my home, he wasn't sure if he could depend and trust me.
I passed his test. That is all that matters. I enjoy raising him beyond anything I've ever done in my life before. The rewards daily are incredible. I'm happier when I'm with him. Even if I'm tired. Even if he's melting down. I'm just better. He's my direction my reason my life. He's reaching that age of expressing how he sees magic in the world and his perspective is unique. I'm honored to be his mother.

I wonder if you're there. If you are, should I visit or hide until I am certain you're gone until the next holiday.

Those make the best relationships. As long as you're totally over the ex, go for it!

My personal life is a mess because I dont find enjoyment in anything anymore. I save money like a madman to eventually buy a house. I have no girlfriend or close friends. I appear happy and content at work and assume a can-do attitude, while honestly enjoying my job.

My financial and career success is there, but my personal success is just nowhere to be seen and its killing me.

Do you have trouble making friends?
Or do they just drift away?

What are some hobbies in your life you have enjoyed previously? Maybe try reconnect to them

Alright so career and finances are good. Now focus on relationships.

Get a hobby. Join a class. Volunteer. Find a place of worship you like. You'll meet people.

All of the friends I had are too far away to do anything, and as an adult I have no idea how to make friends. In college it was somewhat easy, i would just go to the multipurpose room and there were nerds.

Literally my only hobbies ever were video games. I have quite literally never had a hobby besides them. They dont give me any enjoyment anymore and I dont know why.

You sound like you're in a depression

I hear that a lot. But like what? How do I choose a class like that?

I did it. Confirmed my dick is potent. I'm going to be a daddy and her career is going on "hold". Little does she know I am going to make her a baby factory. This career will never happen, only babies will happen.

Attached: smugzone.jpg (600x300, 27K)

If you missed me
If you wanted to see me
If you cared about me
If you wanted to be in my life

You would be

Saying you are afraid to get me involved in something is an excuse.

Wtf is wrong with you? Great "dad" you're going to make. Oh screw what mom wants and what makes mom happy. I'm just going to control her by keeping her pregnant

As I've grown older same problem, friends get married / have kids / move overseas.
You needa be a bit more strategic and plan for get-togethers. 'Hey lets have dinner @ X restaurant on this date/time'. My friends and I go well with using group whatsapp (keep abreast of each other lives and plan shit).

I feel like as you get older the gleam of vidya does dull a bit. You need to branch out. There's a ton of things at some time in my life was certain I wouldnt like doing. I was wrong.
I tried rock climbing, loved it for e.g. I did it very consistently for 1-2 years then moved on to something else. Dont feel like you need to commit to anything. Funnily enough an old friend just called me as I was typing this wanting to go climbing this afternoon. Just gotta plant seeds to go back to as well.

What are your interests? What do you like and enjoy? What have you ever want to try?

Ballroom dancing? Pottery? Music lessons? Mixed martial arts? Gardening? Photography? A book club? Travel? Fine cuisine?

Figure it out by exploring! GET EXCITED. Many people don't have the luxury of being financially secure to take the time to explore these things.

Hell yeah, mother fucker. Babies will make her happier than some retarded career she was going to drop out of anyways because babies were going happen no matter what.

Literally and I mean this as 100% fact, my only hobby was playing video games. One of my oldest pictures is of me and my dad playing our old Sega Saturn. My parents always bought me games and I played them.

No other hobbies even sound enticing enough to try out. I'm at the point where I literally need someone to drag my ass out of my apartment and force me to try something new.

lol
actually based and redpilled

I guess that's your karma. Lately I've wanted you to be served what you deserved! Get thrown in jail or deported. I wanted to play karma but the reality is I honestly don't need to.

I know you're disordered and don't understand the highest form of love and what that is or means but whatever "ownership" you felt towards him that is what you call love, you've lost him.

I'm sure you're probably relieved and bragged to your "friends" how your free of him and the responsibility. And there is a part of you that finds it much easier and you've probably convinced some people this is what you wanted but I think, like on his birthday, it hit you hard. Pained you immensely. You've realized that you've actually lost him. You never thought that could happen but it did and now you have to live with it.

I really pity you. I don't think you'll be able to overcome what is necessary to be able to return to his life either.

Drag yourself out. No one will save you from this but you. I'm sorry but you sound very whiny. Really. Get over it. There's a lot more people out there way worse off than you.

I'm done.

For good.

Bye forever.

I want to go home. I want to see my angels. They're all there. I want to say sorry and thank you. They've done more for me than they'll ever know.

There's this girl, I've known for a year and a half who I would love to take out on a date. I have her number, but I'm so choked up about asking her out, I'm having trouble sending the 1st text.

Attached: 4ff.png (475x792, 357K)

I dont know the context but you dont want it to be too out of the blue. Where do you know her from?

If the timing is right, just text 'Hey was nice seeing you, we should catch up sometime to do X'

Thank you, thank you. I actually wanted to share this with Jow Forums sooner, but was busy with my girl. Y'know how it is. Gotta prove I support her, snuggle her extra lovingly when we watch her silly cartoons and lotsa time together is needed. I love how this made us closer, I was afraid it would scare her but she never once brought up abortion as an option even though the sudden pregnancy kinda scared her and that made me feel really happy.

We had a lot of nice talks, tellin' her no matter what I am going to help her, support her, love her. Got to talking about how its best she raises our children full time while I bring the bread on the table. I fucking made it. No college, no career, babies only, final destination.

With Jow Forums or life?

Don't kys if that's what u meant

Well of coarse, I'm not going to go all anime school girl on her and confess to my senpai. For context, we used to be co-workers.

I want to give out my special thanks to all the cucks out there, without you being betas I could have never made a proper move on her in highschool. To think all of this could have been completely different if he, like, manned up and went out with the girl obviously crushing on him at the time. LOL

To all you alpha chads, Yes, it is your obligation to cuck that beta of the shy nerd girl, especially if that shy nerd girl has birthing hips. She is going to be the best gf you ever had and honestly fuck 'im, she is too good for that faggot. Show her what a real man can do to that sweet, sweet ass.

This has been Trent "the baby maker game changer" poster saga, and thank you all for being faggots. Hasta la vista, cucks
*mic drop*

Attached: later cuck.jpg (500x375, 52K)

That makes it easier I think. Ask her out for coffee. If she is still at the same company you can say 'Have things changed much since I left?'
Is she has left as well, maybe 'where are you working now, I'm doing X, we should catch up'.
You could mention someone you both knew that are doing something new. E.g. I've said this alot in the past 'did you know our old boss is doing X now'
Should get a convo started.

I'm so mad I'm getting old and will never get the college experience I missed

As a female poster, that was obnoxious to even read.

I don't feel like myself any more. I don't feel like anybody. I feel like I'm a placeholder for someone. A bad substitute for someone. But this is me and I have no excuses for who I am. This is my fault.

Attached: yotsuba stamp 00.jpg (424x420, 52K)

>As a female poster,
What does that have to do with anything? That is actually obnoxious.

>'did you know our old boss is doing X now'Should get a convo started.
Cucked.

I'm giving you a woman's viewpoint of how you're coming across obnoxious.

Idgaf if you think that was obnoxious.

Most people like gossiping/complaining about old bosses/co-workers especially women. If you worked in an office you'd know what I mean.

I'm not even him, and who gives a fuck about a single user woman's view point? Its irrelevant here to bring up gender. You may as well go on about your period now, you seem to think anyone cares that you have a vagina on fucking Jow Forums.

Well thanks, I feel a tad more comfortable doing this now. I'll do it tomorrow because she's probably in bed or night school right now.

Who fucking cares, what does it have to do with anything? Why do you think it matters? How are you somehow more obnoxious than the trent poster? Where is your kitchen? How are your hands not busy making sandwiches?

Idgaf if you care for my opinion or input or not. I'm going to post it anyway.

And IF I wanna go on and bitch about my cunt bleeding, then I'll fucking do it, you little snot.

I know exactly what you mean, it's just that I don't like talking gossip.

Idgaf if you care for my opinion or input or not.
:^)

Women don't deserve to be happy.

Watch out guys, shes a woman and she is on her period! WHHHHOOOOAAAA

Yah me neither honestly. It's a fine line with chatting about someone out of 'social curiosity' vs trying to spread rumours, schadenfreude'ing or being malicious.

Try err towards the former as pretty much every woman I've ever met is interested in discussing people in their social circles.

good luck user!!!

I can legally kill you right now

Cute.

hey watch out this guy is edgy!!!

One week into the job and I fear that I might kill someone or myself doing it.
I want to quit but those around me will likely lose all respect in me.
I come home a mess, my body sore, not from the job but the stress. I'm so tense, and my appetite is going away. Can't even sleep well thanks to the constant waking and thoughts of killing a person.

I'm unhappy, and I only see myself getting worse. Tomorrow I go back to work, I hate quitting on things, and normally I am not one to do so. I don't fucking know. I need to push through, it will be worth it. Fuck.

Attached: 1432456452947.jpg (153x256, 23K)

I won't even dignify that with a response.

How is that edgy?

You just did :^)

I think I really like you, and I don't like that.

>and I don't like that.
Why?

Ah but which comment was not dignified. Muhahaha

The only one not deserving of a (You) is you

Wha?

youtube.com/watch?v=mQJcObz1k_E

I’ve been having very vivid hallucinations about being a combat fighter with the aid of a supertech gadget named andromeda. Oddly enough, andromeda is the name I gave my phone. I’ve been led to my field (at a farm) where, to me, looks like a country town. I see giant robots and evil android killers, and my family takes it as “training to be stronger,” but I come back to the world, and I don’t remember how I got from my home to the field. I never told anyone yet... it feels like a dream, but I’m actually fighting and feeling pain. Andromeda gets or equips me with anything I need to fight robots, then it’s just me. I’m the middle of this 50 acre field. I need to tell my psychiatrist about this...

I feel ya on that one, user. We're just placeholders in other people's lives until the real one comes around.

im so fucking delusional. if you came back to me id love that and start all over again. i miss you babe

Oh look, I got my (You). Time to stop caring about you like every other man in your life when they get what they wanted from you.

Sorry S that'll never happen

I hate when I feel overstimulated.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFr74zI1LBM

You're such a dumbass. I'm married you moron. Wanna try again little boy?

He's in it for the long ruse, I see.

Goddam if you're going to try to insult me please use some sort of intelligence, would ya?

Whats a girl gotta do around here for some decent entertainment!?

You wouldn't be able to comprehend "intelligence".

wrong initial, larp. whatever crumbles your fucking cookies ya

I hope the real one is at least myself

I'm probably moving to the states soon but I'm nervous.

The government scares me, I'm scared of my visa etc being messed up or denied.

Initial?

Thanks user, I'm going to need it.

Dude you used the wrong initial to begin with, they ain't them.

I haven't spoken to you in months and within the first thirty minutes of talking to you, you tell me how lonely you've been and that your boyfriend left you.

Things are about to get really interesting. We fucked a few times but that dissolved our friendship. I'm not looking to date and I don't want to hop back into bed with you, but I'm curious to see where this all goes. More than curious, actually. You made me smile more than I have in the past two months.

I'm getting really depressed about not having my business get off the ground. I feel like I'm going to be stuck in Canada.

I want to move to the states but I can't get anyone to sponsor me.

Do you still imagine having sex with me or want more bjs? What if you could do that to me for real? Wouldn't that be more interesting?

All you have to do is give him the go ahead and he'll be all over you.

I want to move to Canada. Trump is turning this into Germany 1939. Plus in ten years it will be a living hell heat-wise. Don't come here.

It doesn't always work like that user, I know thats how you would react, but don't speak for everyone.

Do you think he likes you? I would only react in that way if I were romantically interested.

As a white person I feel Canada is going to hell. America at least seems to be doing something to defend itself.

But I don't want to start a Jow Forums shitflinging contest.

I know he is attracted to me, but that doesn't mean he has a romantic interest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Worth a shot.

But my heart user. My poor wittle heart!

I missed out on a big social event today because of social anxiety (I decided to just stay in bed) all my friends were there including my crush, I saw pictures on social media and it looked really cool and like they had a awesome time.
Got a text later from my crush saying “wtf where were you”
I really regret not going and I feel like total crap right now. The worst thing is that I’ve done this so many times and I never learn to just fucking go.

I think my stress at work is affecting me unhealthily. Before, when I die or fail a mission in a video game, I'd just let out a few curses at worst, but just now, I find myself actually threw the controller away in a fit or rage.

I hate this, I want out, I want to go back to the time when the worst thing I have to worry about is whether I have to hide bad test score from my mother. Now, everyday is hell to slog through, where I just flail around all day, not knowing what the fuck I'm actually doing and why I'm even there at all.

Alright I'll admit it. I have larped as Rachel, just to trigger people, especially Rachel herself. But it doesn't work. I didn't get the attention I was expecting.

Fuck all of you.

you monster....
you...
MANIAC

I think you need to reread your original post again, but read it as if it were directed at yourself.

Rejection hurts. Cymbalta can't help.

An excuse to keep you from getting hurt. Do you honestly want to deal with the fallout, the shitstorm, that is being with me? Don't be silly.

tell your crush you have anxiety

if they are there for you then you just won because it means they genuinely care about you, like you for who you are, and probably like you.

I know it does - it hurts a lot and lasts, too. But you need to do it anyway.

I larped as J, because I'm bored kek. we larp'd ourselves.