I am deeply in love with two different men, but neither are okay with the idea of an open relationship. Wtf do I do?

I am deeply in love with two different men, but neither are okay with the idea of an open relationship. Wtf do I do?

Attached: 1540780957626.jpg (1000x1414, 1.38M)

they dont really like you because they dont want others to think you are together cuz they are assamed of you (excuse my bad english)

Kys

Why? I'm not dating them, so no cheating involved.

Because the solution is obviously to either puck one or stop with both of them. There is no "what do I do?" It's pretty fucking clear what you should do.

You are not a monogamous person. When you enter a monagamous relationship, you will supress your true feelings. Eventually you will break down and cheat.

Sounds like a soft way of calling me a slut.

You ARE a slut

You are

Is he wrong?

Attached: 2018-10-29 12.02.37.png (1013x713, 74K)

Either choose one and enter a monogamous relationship knowing full well you won’t be happy and will probably cheat, or continue looking for dudes who are cool with a poly relationship. Protip: most guys aren’t except for the most beta of cucks, so if you don’t have standards you could probably round up a dude harem

If you were deeply in love with either you wouldn't want to share.

Go out with the one that you have the most in common with, and that is most attracted to you.

I am a person of strong moral character. They both have feelings for me as well, so if I wanted to, I could easily play them both. The fact that I'm fretting about this instead of having my fun with them is proof that I'm a decent person.

>deeply in love
You are using that incorrectly. I asume you mean you have a crush on them both or want to be fucked by both but dont want to commit into a relationship.

So why not just ask them if they want to fuck ?

I've been friends with one since kindergarten and the other for five years (I'm 23). My feelings are deep and can very much be described as love.

I don't think slut necessarily equals bad person, just a slutty one.

The answer to that is obvious. They're both in love with me and each of them has stated that they would die for me, and I believe that.

They sound real thirsty, and you like the attention.

Pathetic all around.

Choose one or end up with neither, those are the options. Even if you try and be a snake and be in relationships with them both, it’ll be doomed to never go anywhere, and you’ll eventually get caught. So again, choose one, or don’t have either.

>I've been friends with one since kindergarten and the other for five years (I'm 23).
see ? you dont even know what love is. Viewing them as a good friend is not what it means.

>My feelings are deep
my dick is hard

>and can very much be described as love.
I disagree.

I'm thirsty for me and I'm thirsty for them. Is it possible to be in love and not be thirsty?

I'm 23, moron, I know what love is and what friendship is. Don't talk down to me.

They want to die for you, and you want to cuck them. How romantic.

*They're thirsty for me and I'm thirsty for them

lol, I sound like a bad person when you put it that way.

>I'm 23, moron,
Yes, a kid. Or a bait, which is what I begin to believe.

> talk down to me.
I dont, I just make fun about your statements because they are illogical.

>Is it possible to be in love and not be thirsty?
yes.

You’re “in love” with two people so you clearly don’t know. When you fall in love with the right one you know, there’s no question or doubt, or wanting someone else. You only want them. I’ve had the same boyfriend since I was 16, I’m 22 now, I’ve never once felt like I wanted anyone else or anything more, that’s how I know he’s the one.

Whatever this is you think you’re in, it’s not love, it’s some quarrel of lust or fake love. The clear option is neither of them, because you don’t honestly love either of them.

Clearly you will disregard this and not listen, but that’s the truth whether or not you consciously acknowledge it.

And how old are you?

ah to be young again....when the heart stirred so emphatically, and every pain brought such sweet anguish to the palate, savored and reveled in.

That's they way any external observer would see it.
You might not be a bad person, but you are definitely self-centered in regards to this issue.

Simply put, if your and your partner(s)'s views and relationship goals are different, then you're a bad match and should not be together or get together. If you want both, but they're not cool with that, then the obvious answer is that you all should be on your merry ways to find something else and someone else.

I don't know what to do. The three of us have been debating for the past six months about how we should handle this, but we're still stuck at square one.

pathetic

This

make them fight to the death for your hand

Why'd you do anything? There is nothing to do, except to move on. Take distance (emotionally, physically, mentally), focus on other things, see other people, move on with your life. Break the habits that make you feel in love with them and eventually you'll realize you're no longer in love.

I'm just trying to break down their resistance to the "no open relationship" thing. Heck, it's not even full-blown open since I wouldn't date anyone besides the two of them.

Real advice

You are too close to them to know your feelings. You love them and care about them and their interest in you makes you think it has to turn romantic. You never thought about it before so now you have to choose. Problem is you don't know who you want but you know you would lose the other should you make a choice. You want a way to keep them both and make them happy by dating them. This isn't possible.

Date neither. Take time apart and don't expect anyone to wait but see who you end up missing more.

Just tell them that you don't respect them, that their well being is below you getting everything as you like it, and you will never compromise you happiness for theirs.

That should show them just how much you love them both.

Yes, because expecting the other person to change and compromise right from the beginning is such a healthy basis for a relationship. Stop being selfish. Obviously it's an all-or-nothing type of deal for you, and since the first is out, you're only left with the latter. They'll find gfs eventually and you can get with someone who wants similar things from a relationship as you do.

I am very selfish. They both claim that's actually something they love about me; that I'm genuine and they know they can take me at my word whenever I say that I love them. I'm very honest and don't go along with anything I don't want to do; I turned down this one guy after he sang a love song for me in front of dozens of people, and turned down another that wrote me a 20 page love letter.

Be careful, guys wont find that attractive when you loose your youthful attraction.

>woman
>casual sex
>strong moral character
Yeah no I don't think so sweetie

Attached: 1540434364221.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Seek help for being both a weeaboo and a degenerate deviant

Still a slut. Sorry.

You're not "in love with both of them", you want to fuck both of them without the moral obligation to choose.

Frankly stop talking to both. You're not mature enough for a relationship.

Well you know what would be done and I know what would be done but your thread is guaranteed 100 replies anyway.

So level with me, why bait Jow Forums? You'll have your replies either way so just open it and tell me this once.

If you were a dude everyone would be saying "go for both" but penises are insecure about being with a woman who owns her sexuality the same way as a penis, and some dudes just hate the idea of a woman being happy because they're miserable, but I'm not an insecure miserable faggot so......

go for both.

Get into an open relationship with me instead.

It's disgusting in both cases you weak piece of shit. Love triangles do not survive. She needs to pick one and marry him.

Found the miserable faggot, trying to victimize women.
Both cases are equally reprehensible. Men who try to delude women, like this girl is doing to those men, are scum.

She's not "deluding" them faggot. She's talked to them about relationships and asking for advice. She also doesn't have to be in a monogamous relationship with them if she doesn't want to and can leave that up to them to stay or go if they find out about the other.

Getting into a relationship you know will end is immoral and unfair to all involved parties. Find someone you know you will be able to devote yourself to.

no you're not