How do you pick an online user name for games?

How do you pick an online user name for games?
Many may think that it's irrelevant, a big why, "bro just roll with diggernick xD".
To many others including myself it's a representation of who you are online, your whole identity connects to it.

So how do you pick a good online user name?

Attached: 20181004_162356.jpg (1328x747, 216K)

>to many others including myself it's a representation of who you are online, your whole identity connects to it.
Then I suggest to use "autisticFaggot66"

Nigga you're actually retarded. Make your name "~~~

PermaVirgin

What? This question is as important as any other on here.

Nigga just change your name whenever.

Make its a variation of your favorite character like everybody else.

Mine is
\Masaya_Kimura/

Don't Google it faggots

It costs money on half of every usual place.

Just click "random page" on wikipedia till something clicks

I got mine from fakenamegenerator because I liked how it sounded

My first username was/is just my name and last name initial plus some numbers. really basic shit. though since it ends in 11 some people are going to assume I'm 9 or something. I copied this from my friend.

My second was my uncles in game name with a different color. He was red-something, so since most team games are red and blue I'm blue-something.

And my current name (on steam at least) is from Deus Ex which is my favorite game. Actually it's from Tron but it was in Deus Ex. It's the password to the bilge pumps in the chinese freighter you have to destroy with the grey death virus stockpile on it.

Do you see it making you cringe in 5 years?
Can you Google/DDG/etc. search and find your embarrassing hentai/edgelord/etc postings elsewhere?
Do you think it'll annoy or offend anyone?

If the answer to all of those is no, then it's fine. Try a corny pun or Adjective-VideoGameCharacter.

Currently:
Yes
Yes
No

That's why I need a new one. I'll be honest I'm kind of a sperg, and I recently decided to start working on becoming an adult (long due). That's why I also want a new online name, to reflect my changing towards my friends there.

I use my last name. If it's not available I just add a random character at the end (or more). You're thinking too much about it.

It would be a nobrainer if it didn't cost $10 per namechange on at least three places (possibly more).

People probably assume I'm a huge pervert when they see my user name. I'm only slightly pervy, just as much as the next guy. I like my name though.

Attached: 22bd340ee5460797fc1219b638344d3f0d07aecb_00.gif (320x222, 270K)

Just pick a food product you're nostalgic for.

Attached: 2017-12-21 13.37.11.jpg (236x359, 53K)

>Your whole identity connects to it
If your whole identity can be encapsulated in a username, consider expanding your horizons.

Is it buttsex69? XD

You'd be wrong to think you're more complex than one word.

>someone on Jow Forums's Jow Forums in a thread about usernames is an expert on philosophy, or even in a remote position to speak with authority on the matter
You're gonna have to find someone else to drink your kool-aid with you, bud.

>authority
But you're a nobody.

>deflect it on to me
Well, it's not my fault you're simple enough to condense into one word, maybe 'Nobody' can be your username. Or 'kool-aid' since you're hopped the fuck up on it

xD rofl ikr

Here's one that fits you user "FatAutisticCow"

>you need authority to speak about a fucking online username
Here's one for you: "NarcissisticFagXXX"