Im going to do limb lengthening surgery

m 180 cm so 5'11" and I feel like a manlet and I live in Hungary the avg supposed to be 5'9 or 5'10 yet I feel like im the fucking baseline, most guys at uni are fucking tall.. anyway I want to gain like 7-8 cm. I'm not doing it for women but for myself, i dont want to look small next to dudes like im a fucking kid. On a sidenote even short af girls want a guy who is at least 6'0. You guys will say I'm trolling but how come I see a shitton of tall guys and barely any shorter than me guys. I just dont want to feel like a fucking kid because of my heigth barely being taller than most women.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-in/lifestyle/relationships/this-is-the-most-attractive-height-for-men-and-women-new-study-reveals/ar-AAxJpcI
theblog.okcupid.com/the-big-lies-people-tell-in-online-dating-a9e3990d6ae2
coffeemeetsbagel.com/blog/index.php/dating-statistics/how-tall-are-you-really/
coffeemeetsbagel.com/blog/index.php/dating-statistics/how-tall-are-you-really
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you create this same shitty thread every day?

Im replying to your shit thread but only till the time is right to burn some brown

No i saw a thread about this a few days ago and since then im hyperaware about my height and i realised that being tall is better.

Just go on/fit/ you arent considered male if you are not 6'0"

How is being tall better? You have a harder time finding clothes that fit, more health issues, some careers are closed to you, it's much harder to be fit, and girls don't find you as attractive. Are there any upsides?

Yes.
Women do find you more attractive.
You look like a proper adult
Everyone will take you seriously
Its better to look down than up
You can easily find clother around 6'2 or 6'3.

>gets surgery
>everyone knows it because it's surgery, and not natural
>keeps a ward on you that people stay relatively away from

It's kinda like boob jobs. Just sort of makes you look a bit like a big ol' hoe

Nah, studies actually show the most attractive men are nearly all below 6'.

I know this is probably bait, but don't fuck around with weird surgeries. Work out, grow proper facial hair, get a decent fashion sense and take care of your body.
A >6 ft guy who does all the above will be more manly and attractive to women than a

Go to another country where people are shorter

You seem to have messed up < and > there

haha, buzi aki ezeken aggodik. de komolyan. faglord.

Ayyyy I'm from Hungary too. But there's nothing to be ashamed of. I have a friend she's 20years old and still the smallest of us. She's 150cm. And honestly I think it's cute if a girl's smol. But if you don't feel good in your skin and you need that surgery to feel better about yourself go ahead. I hope you won't regret your decision

>studies
lmao sure, please link them then

please get back to us when you are 6'2" and none of your problems have gone away, but now you also can't run too fast because your legs might fall apart

Can you even afford it? You do know that it can take up to 1 year to recover right?

FUCK OFF NIGGER

msn.com/en-in/lifestyle/relationships/this-is-the-most-attractive-height-for-men-and-women-new-study-reveals/ar-AAxJpcI

Here you go. Now awaiting your mental gymnastics and denial of facts.

ah yes nice unsourced MSN article. completely changed my mind.

especially since okcupid results show something completely different than what your manlet ass is claiming.

Attached: 0*upmzlEYUhMiHfy-k.png (480x353, 14K)

>unsourced
Why are you so afraid the truth? The source is right there. How tall are you and why did you choose to be a bitter virgin?

you are the definition of a cope. link to the "Badoo study" that the article is mentioning without a single verifiable source, you fucking gnome.

in the meantime, here's another one from coffee meets bagel.

my sources:
theblog.okcupid.com/the-big-lies-people-tell-in-online-dating-a9e3990d6ae2
coffeemeetsbagel.com/blog/index.php/dating-statistics/how-tall-are-you-really/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 21.23.04.png (1314x1002, 226K)

Couple of problems with that graph... first that it's "unsolicited messages", nothing to do with attractiveness. And the scaling makes it look like there is a big difference, when the difference between males of any normal height is negligible. And most importantly, okcupid lists height. Badoo, which was the source of the actual truthful survey, does not. The okcupid survey is simply skewed in favor of tall guys simply because there is a portion of girls who set a height limit of 6' or more and never even see guys shorter than that. Badoo is more like tinder, height not listed, and of course that will change things completely. Girls will see the physical appearance, and of course guys of normal height will be the most attractive.

There are a few memesters from Jow Forums who have been trying to push the "tall guys are attractive" meme for a while now. It's just a meme. Reality simply does not agree.

You call sourced, backed up studies "hurrdurr unsourced false". And then you post completely unsourced made up graphs and call them truth.

Fuck off from this board, incel, and don't return. You do not belong here. Your lies belong on Jow Forums or even better one of those incel sites.

ahahahahaha I literally linked the source in that very post. your article makes shit up as they go and then you claim it as fact. link to a single source of the badoo statistics and I will believe you.

Attached: 1406786213774.jpg (800x534, 90K)

>women like tall men
>literally no source
Why are you so angry and bitter and lying? How tall was the guy who made your oneitis his gf and made you a basement-dwelling incel?

>>women like tall men
>>literally no source
this is from coffeemeetsbagel.com/blog/index.php/dating-statistics/how-tall-are-you-really as I told you two times already.

I think your body size is affecting your brain as well.

That is literally an incel blog. There is zero reference to sources, just graphs pulled out of your ass. Seriously, when will you stop? And when will you tell us how tall you are, and why you are a bitter raging autistic virgin?

disappointed it took me so long to see that this whole shitshow is just bait. you done bamboozled me

Remember, even when you are too afraid to tell a Cambodian pasta rolling forum how tall you are, you are and will always remain a virgin. Keep telling yourself that because you're tall you could get girls easily. Reality hits you hard and makes you sad, which is why you find comfort in retreating into Jow Forums memes.

Retarded why do something as serious as fucking with your legs when you don't need to that shits gonna be all scarred and fucked up internally. I could maybe understand if you had a stubby leg but if not why would you do it.

The aoumnt of insecurities a man can have to consider going through surgery to be 2 inches taller is fucking ridicolous.
I hope this is a classic Jow Forums bait because if not, Jow Forums has rotten your brain. If I were you I would go to a psychiatrist

I'm not him but in case you're genuinely not trolling, Coffee Meets Bagel is one of the most popular dating apps and these statistics were posted directly on their website

Kys

Since when was 5'11 considered short??

I'm 6'3 and let me tell you, it's not as great as you seem to think it is
it's not bad either, but I hit my head on every second door, most clothes don't fit properly, because they're either too short or too wide and getting girls isn't automatically easy either

If your height is the biggest problem you're facing, you have an easy life.

lengthening your limbs is not going to change how motherfucking ugly and/or effeminate your face is dude.

This literal moron posts this same fucking shit every day, how retarded can you be

>this thread agsin
It doesn't work like that. Go work with what you have or kill yourself.