MGTOW - I want to believe but people are too damn hardcore about it

I understand why men go MGTOW, it comes a point in life to some people where they've met a lot of girls only to be disappointed, every. single. time.

So yes, it sucks. I understand. I want to believe in MGTOW philosophy and not care about girls. But if you go and check their forums and communities they look like a bunch of bitter guys, talking shit about girls.

I mean, C'mon, I find it pathetic honestly. It's all incel shit posted by 30+ men most of the time. I want to not care about girls anymore, I'm not bad looking, I don't have health or financial problems and I've a good future ahead of me. I just don't want to spend the rest of my life worrying about finding "the one."

I want to be a part of the guys who think like this, but I keep looking around MGTOW and all I find is bitter incels, and I really think they should be ashamed of themselves because, quite frankly, what they write is fucking sad and pathetic.

What do you guys think of MGTOW?, Should I just go my own way and not care about girls anymore?, you know... just live my life?, or should I continue to make an effort to find the right girl?

At this point of my life I don't really know what to do about this.

Attached: 434.jpg (1400x1400, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0oVCAsDOSMm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I want to not care about girls anymore
So obviously a fucking cult obsessing about not caring about girls isn't the right way.

> or should I continue to make an effort to find the right girl?
Absolutely not. Trying to actively look for a partner rarely works out and is likely to lead to idiotic mistakes.

Basically you gotta care about shit related to yourself and not think about shit you don't want to care about. Get a goal or two, pursue it/them. Everything else will feel like a distraction.

You've a point right there, MGTOW in itself is a mockery of what they stand for. Not caring about women and thinking about it actually makes you care about it.

Oh the irony

This is an advice board and it's not clear what you're asking.

Do you want to go your own way ?Then do it, it's your life

Do you want to get married? Then do it, it's your life.

You already know the pro's and cons of both. You don't need anymore information.

Sounds like it bothers you, since when I can't ask advice and opinions about this topic?

You don't like the thread?, ignore. That's good advice for you.

Yeah, shit is pretty insane only beat by the insane lack of self awareness.

I don't care about furries or ponyfags, so obviously the next step is joining a community with a fancy acronym about how I don't care about them and don't need them in my life.

Truth is. You shouldn't care about it, but I've yet to come across a single man that actually doesn't care and lives life fully.

Just be MGTOW without actually calling yourself that or getting wrapped up in the culture. Find your own hobbies and build your own life and realize that women just aren't worth it in today's world. You can be MGTOW without the cringy community that follows

>and lives life fully
What does this even mean?

Then you already made up your mind. So why are you here again ?

Did you look at actual MGTOW sites or incel sites calling themselves MGTOW? Big difference.

I think he did give some feedback, which is that you've understood the situation well, which I will second. What I think of MGTOW is pretty much already in the OP

Well there are gay men who live very fulfilling lives but I don't think this info helps you

It's a gay cult.

MGTOW is a coping mechanism, not a legitimate ideology. You absolutely 100% do not require MGTOW or the people who perpetuate it in order to prioritize yourself and live a meaningful life. The people you date and the quality of your relationships is a direct reflection of who you are. Chaos, instability, insecurity, depression, anger, frustration and bitterness will attract negative relationships. It will attract only women who are attracted to those kinds of factors. Positivity, open communication, self-fulfillment and a healthy eagerness to be introspective will attract positive relationships. You are the litmus test. You are the filter through which every last one of your experiences and interactions is passed through. You know better than anyone that these people on the MGTOW forums aren't looking for a solution. They're looking for a stopgap to place between them and the wall of depression, mental illness and social dysfunction that has stunted their love lives. They just want to not feel terrible anymore. I can understand that and on some level I empathize with them but coping is not moving forward. Its just surviving. My point is you don't have to stop caring about girls to care about yourself more. Priorities, OP. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

Yeah just focus on yourself and be weary of toxic bitches, don’t become obsessed like those bitter faggots that shit is toxic too

vocaroo.com/i/s0oVCAsDOSMm

Also remember that ending up with a toxic woman is not a coincidence. You are not a victim nor a bystander in your own life. It takes two people to participate in codependency; it takes a woman who has no idea what healthy intimacy is and constantly sabotages good relationships because getting too close scares her and a man who never bothers to set up healthy boundaries for himself and is attracted to emotionally distant fixer-uppers. Live with your eyes open. Instead of writing off every bad date or relationship as you being a victim of another "toxic bitch" understand the crucial role that you play in attracting specific kinds of women.

Nice advice. MGTOW is useless, prioritize yourself, girls come second.

You know, you can just be a bachelor, like normal men have done for years.
You don't have to identify with a literal cult who thinks half the population are demons. Just do your own thing, man.

This guy gets it. I also feel that going MGTOW is the cool way of basically...giving up. You might have had a few bad relationships, or maybe you got divorce raped. But if you always get yourself into these bad relationships, you're also bad at filtering out toxic women.

>inb4: all women are like that user
To some degree maybe, but mostly no. There are decent women out there as long as you maintain solid frame and you have an eye for weeding out the toxic ones while you're still in the early stages of dating. Start thinking with your head instead of with your dick.

>There's a realistic way to do this, become a fucking monk

I died there man haha

It's I dunno.

Personally I feel that MGTOW is just a very misguided ideal in the first place. Many people mock the "stonk independant woman who don't need no man" trope because they find it ridiculous - they look at those women and say that they must be insane for making such a sweeping negitive generalisation about men, and that they are crazy people for believing it. I dunno if I would go that far, but I believe that both similar ideals for both men and women are wrong, and that it's primarily used as a self-defense mechanism to protect them from getting hurt again. At least in some cases, but I would say that you don't need to go as far as you are considering, just don't obsess like you said. That's it, no need to denounce all women or keep yourself from ever trying to find a significant other who you are happy with and they, happy with you. There are tons of people out there, and finding the right one for you can be difficult, but that's life. Difficulty, not always luxurious, but it's up to you to overcome said difficulties in order to find what you are looking for, giving up may be a "safer and more comfortable" bet, but somtimes you gotta go through the bad to end up with the good, or better than before.

Attached: 1536549105044.jpg (680x861, 74K)

/thread

Western women suck, unless they are a conservative Christian girl. Otherwise all they are good for is sex, they are entitled and will cheat on you at the first opportunity they get.

Sounds like a you problem. If you claim all they are good for is sex, then how are you any better than these women who cheat and are disloyal, by your logic you claim that you would use them as much as they use you, making you no better tha they are.

Unless you're trolling in which case well done, you made me respond.

I don't care what you think, white knight. You can go marry a western whore who's fucked 100 guys before you and cheats on you then divorces you after 2 years.

Western women are dog shit.

Attached: image.jpg (423x474, 50K)

MGTOW was the biggest mistake of my life. DONT FALL FOR IT. MIGHT AS WELL JUST KILL YOURSELF

Based and redpilled opinion

Like others have said, there’s no need to associate yourself with some “community” to have some ideals you harbor. It shouldn’t be “every woman is a slut,” but something like “hey, I see the potential for this to be a pain tin the ass.”

I’m a happily single guy, but I don’t see a need to harp on it with a bunch of people who clearly aren’t happy, but have decided that the other side is the enemy. Go your own way, but keep an open mind, and do what you think is best for you.

Their club is pathetic but I agree with 70% of what they are saying.

These days men are at a disadvantage and as a man you need to smarten up and realize it. That doesn't mean writing some fucking blog it means dating smart and not taking any woman's shit

its not even a club people confuse them with MRA which is often nearly the same thing but its not once you get into it. MGTOW is more of an idea than group especially now

Lol simp