Be me

>be me
>creepy quiet guy that rarely says anything
>whenever I happen to say something it has no meaning
>I'm not necessarily a Nihilist but my beliefs are too radical to show my power level in public.

Having said that, people seem to always look for the worst in others.
Whenever I say something they always take it the wrong way.
Why is it that normies always try to advance their lives when speaking to others? When I speak to people it's just that--speaking--I have typically no ulterior motives.

tl;dr
why do normies talk with the intent of getting one over on each other?

Attached: 1540279654424.jpg (576x768, 102K)

does that bat talk to you yet?

Look at that absolute unit

Got some bat aficionados in here.

Attached: Yoda-bat.jpg (960x564, 162K)

Post doesnt make sence. Try again and this time write something coherent.

Also dont post pic which is more interesting than your question.

Learn to spell, you hypocritical fool.

Attached: 301808.gif (450x243, 3.93M)

You dont need perfect english for majority of anons figuring out what you have tried to tell.

On other hand if your thoughts are mess, no amount of perfect english will make them comprehensible. Try again and this time dont use meme terms like normie.

Attached: is this autism.png (629x1046, 403K)

>agrees that he doesn't understand English well
>still thinks it's my fault he doesn't understand

You sound like a typical democrat.

Attached: taco.gif (800x600, 1.5M)

Sounds like you're looking for the worst in others too. Maybe that's why you think others do.

user tried to tell you that no matter how bad someone's English is on this board, as long as the message is clear the argument "English pls" has zero percent value and it is indeed your fault for being too dumb to get it.

Also stop calling others normies, what makes you better than others, nothing does.

No, I got it.
I just think it's an absurd argument.
Kind of like you for virtue signaling like a fag from 2016.

But people rarely actually talk with the motive you mentioned.
Often it's social boundaries, boredom or some other superficial reason, rarely beyond that because big surprise people don't really have meaningful talks. If you think behind any smalltalk is an ulterior motive of self service or manipulation you're quite the tard.
Otherwise I don't really get your core message here user. You're tripping yourself with some of your statements

>I was just pretending to be retarded
>muh virtue signalling
>bu-but it's a stupid argument

Laffin

>people don't have ulterior motives
ok pseudo-intellectual kiddie.
How does it feel being a sheltered brainlet?

cope more, libtard

>he thinks his co-worker talking about how much x-guy sucks during break is some narcissistic anime villain plot instead of just pointless trivia to kill some time

I didn't say that. You people watch too many movies.
I'm sorry I asked the advice of obviously sheltered bugmyn.
Enjoy being autists.

You seem pretty NPC buddy

aaaand you wonder kek

It sounds like you’re bad at talking and listening, probably due to a severe mental illness. See a doctor

>>whenever I happen to say something it has no meaning
>complains about people misunderstanding him

>I'm not necessarily a Nihilist but my beliefs are too radical to show my power level in public.
Prove it. I know literal pol browsing alt rightists who have normie friends.
You are either some kind of devilspawn ideal wise or too autistic to present your opinions appealing/sympathetic

>people seem to always look for the worst in others.
No shit. You do it, I do it, everyone from time to time. But how do you know its always the case and when it's not?
How do you know it's not just your true self people are seeing?

>Whenever I say something they always take it the wrong way.
Do they? Protip, don't say anything when's not really needed or learn to charisma.

>Why is it that normies always try to advance their lives when speaking to others?
You don't? It's literally an exchange of information, of course there is some kind of motive. But for most there isn't really one that goes too deep.
>When I speak to people it's just that--speaking--I have typically no ulterior motives.
You do. Otherwise you would be a machine. You talk to the new colleague to get to know him, or to cheer up someone or yourself or because you want something etc. Of course you can achieve all this with other ways but meh, talking is easier. For some. Whatever you prefer.

>tldr why do normies talk with the intent of getting one over on each other?
Doesn't even describe properly what you tried to say, you scratched like 3 different points. But
No, people don't always want to get one over you. Are you paranoid?