I had sex with a girl I met from tinder, and I didn't use a condom. At the time I thought she's 19...

I had sex with a girl I met from tinder, and I didn't use a condom. At the time I thought she's 19, she just got out from a 3 year relationship 4 months ago wich ended because he cheatee on her, shes not poor, didn't have sex on first date and she is looking for a serious relationship. With all that in mind, and knowing that the HIV people in my country are 0.5 % of the population, plus that she wanted me to use a condom, I chose not to (just for a while).
I'm a med student and I see people with AIDS every day, and that little chance that in the heat of the moment didn't mean anything now is getting to me, is stressing me and i'm half of the day thinking about it. I tried to get tested at my hospital, but they didn't had testpacks supply and I don't want to ask many people because I want this private.
I asked this girl if she could have got something from his cheating boyfriend and she told me she got tested for everything after finding out.
But still, the chance, no matter how little it may be, is gettinng to my head.

pic not related

Attached: IMG-20181031-WA0011.jpg (1600x1200, 189K)

As a med student, look into PrEP (emtricitabine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate).

I know what those are, it has been over 2 weeks already, i'm past PrEP I'm all left to chance. I come here so you can calm down and tell me that i'm exagerating that it's impossible that 19 yo girl with apparently just 1 stable relationship and with responsible medical care can not have HIV

I just need someone that tells me, look kid, I fucked over 50 women without protection and I just got herpes once, dont panic

As a med student you must know that no symptoms means with fair certainty that you haven't caught anything. Get your test as soon as you can and don't make the same mistake next time.

No, her one stable partner is a 43 year old exchange student from Uganda...

I fucked a gang of women, way the fuck past 50. No problems ever. Rubbers are kind of like vaccine. It’s good for herd immunity, but we are born to fuck.

Wait, you got sloppy seconds from a spook? Definitely AIDS.

My body count is ~12

Many times unprotected

Completely Clean

Classy ladies though. Not Tinder thots.

Imagine being this retarded

If you are a med student you should bloody well know that the odds are astronomically unlikely if you had vaginal sex.

Hence, I posit that you are in fact not a med student, but a giant faggot.

Attached: 1410097974699.jpg (685x474, 58K)

OP there are OTC HIV tests. Google Oraquick.

yes I read a study that said 10 out of 10 000. I ignored it because it didn't made sense to me given that it is the most common way of infection. I am a med student, never said I was a good one though

It's most common because people have a lot of sex. You're being extremely paranoid. Wait a while then get tested if it will ease your mind.

As a straight male who has vaginal sex with a woman, your chances of getting HIV are about 1 in a million.

So....

Get tested if you're really freaking out, but statistically there are 1000 things in life that have a much higher chance of wrecking you at any moment. You got nothing to worry about man.

How bad is herpes?

it's nothing, 1 out of 2 people has it, i have it (the lip one).
there are various types of herpes like virus (type 1 and 2 are the most common, facial and genital respectively), it can't be cured though because it hides in neural ganglions wich are sort of an inmune sanctuary. When your defenses are low the virus expresses and it causes symptoms, however you can reduce the duration of the symptoms with aciclovir/galbanciclovir

>herpes
>once
That shit lasts forever my dude, not just "once"

Had unprotected sex with over 50+ women till date

I get tested religiously for HPV, HSV, HIV and common STD's every 6 months

Never been infected, except for a minor gonorrhea infection which went away with a week's course of antibiotics.

My 2 cents

HIV is controllable via meds these days its not a death sentence like the 80's

Cause somebody has to

>unprotected 50+

How many kids are running around without daddy?
It still is a living nightmare

I’m at 54 right now and the only time I ever suspected I caught something was with my cheating ex, but even then I was clean.

That said always practice safe sex (I’m a hypocrite for saying that), but your chances of diseases is pretty low, generally speaking. Can happen, and I get the freak out, but just come about it with a level head