Do people legitamately get better after high school...

Do people legitamately get better after high school? Im a high school senior (so im 18) and I've basically been bullied my entire life even by most of my friends

Attached: 1539487156868.jpg (482x427, 36K)

No

Adults get bullied too. Things generally do get better, but I'd be lying if I said that you're guaranteed to not keep being bullied.

Why are you bullied?

are you sure you arent being over sensitive?

No people get worse, but so should your ability to deal with them; everyone's basically in a race to be the best at dealing with other people.

Attached: 035.png (286x256, 38K)

Life was really great for me in high school. There were an equal mix of boys and girls, so getting a gf and getting friends was both easy. The subjects were easy and I never needed anything.
Then I got into the real world where women have different interests and thus don't end up in the same places as me, so getting a gf is hard, friends start to leave you as they start families, work is hard and require you to be in perfect balance with everything in order to get anything done.
Your metabolism stops being amazing, so you have to starve in order to stay slim, it is not like you can afford food anyway. Suddenly you wake up and you are completely alone, you haven't had a gf in a decade and you wish you could go back, because at least bullies paid attention to you.

People start giving less of a fuck about the lives/preferences of other people if anything. I was bullied since kindergarten and the fact that I actually wasn’t required to interact with any of the normie assholes in my university felt like a fucking godsent. I do regret not putting myself out there more though, like on anime cons or something. Really set me back in a hindsight, but I felt I really needed that hermit rebound after being constantly shit on for years for no reason.

Hey it's my life.

Get your own, now I don't have a life.

At first I think it was people enjoying my reactions then in my final year of primary I got sat next to a female student who bullied me through out the entire year im pretty sure I learned nothing that year, im a guy btw back then I used to cry a lot easier so it could be me being sensitive, the teacher did not give to flying fucks I think it was slightly personal. He did not move me even though I cried so much it was clearly disruptive, the odd bit was she just decided to hate me within the 5 seconds of meeting her in P2 and despised me since then (she still hates me).

After that I made some good friends who I really liked they were into similar stuff to me we were all nerds, eventually one of them who was my closest friend started saying shitty things to me and then gaslighting me for no reason at all (he pretended not to remember), I got paranoid and accused my friend who he used to bother with a sociopath (he can't feel empathy supposedly) and now that entire group basically doesn't talk to me (except the sociopath who im slightly scared of) occasionally they say the word sociopath loudly to bother me they think im crazy.

Also my other group of friends who are normies treated me like shit because I was '''nerdy''' and a know it all I'd always correct them, they always screamed at me when i did something wrong but never anyone else in the group if I complained they'd try and argue their way out of it. I was shitty to one of them especially but he did the same shit to me now he's just really fucking shitty to me and I have no energy for it any more I can't argue my close friend fucking ruined my brain with his gaslighting he's so goddamn intelligent any attempt at proving him wrong turns into some sort of philosophical debate (or he just ignores me) I second guess everything I think now, my memory has turned to shit, and I just can't think the way I used to.

In my experience the types of people who get bullied in school will continue to attract that kind of attention throughout their lives unless they make drastic changes.

I can safely say no women like me, i had gf when I was 8 she left me after she saw my face (her friend set her up with me) the other one lived in a city like 20 mins away from me and never wanted to see me irl we met twice the second time my friends started flirting with her, my life is so pathetic.

Some do. Some don't.
Some people go on to do what they want. Others gets fucked hard by drugs, shitty jobs and fucking the wrong girl and getting her pregnant.
All of schooling was a fucking nightmare for me but here I am with my dream job. Almost bought a new house and car.
Only thing missing is someone who cares for me. So I've almost made it.

Attached: 1496239382975.jpg (643x576, 72K)

I worked so hard and missed out on my dream job.

I'm sitting here a NEET with nothing and all my hard work was for naught.

Nope, I only got worse.

Attached: 1533323862576.png (658x706, 672K)

you will become a social outcast and live a lonely life for a while , if you're mentally still okay you might find someone tho , but hey only if you aren't ugly

t. had similar experiences

Understand this. High school is a closed society in which people are typecast (jock, nerd, cool kid, etc) almost immediately, and that label follows you around, with everyone using it as an easy way not to have to make judgments for themselves. And so when each new bully arrives, they get the word that you are free game

BUT - and this is an enormous but - you are about to ge one of the few opportunities in your whole life to change everything.

Whether your next chapter is university or a job or anything else, one enormous fact will be true; NO ONE WILL KNOW YOU.

No one will know that you are the designated bully-victim. If you can pull it off, you can redefine yourself as a winner. But at the very least you will not have any label attached to you. The people you are going to meet will take you as you present yourself, with no preconceptions.

From my experience, people get worse after high school
One of my friends became a druggie.
The other became a raging left-wing nutter.
One of them is sleeping in the dirt.

Girls are the biggest bullies

Yes.
Being 18 is either the highest or lowest point of your entire life.

Honestly you're probably such an emotional crybaby that it annoys even the nerdiest of people and they don't enjoy your company.
On top of that you're being a dick. You just suck to be around, I bet you got beat up a lot too. Everyone is telling you to fix yourself but you're blaming them instead of yourself.
This is Jow Forums so I'm not going to coddle you, because you'll just enjoy it. I'm not your warm blankey. You came here for advice.

how do i present myself as such? im 18 and had my last day of HS today. im usually the one to cop shit within social circles and want to know how to prevent it

Not really. Social hierarchy is a thing everywhere. You have to learn to survive.