Press S to spit

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

Press S to spit.

I've been wondering what that special place in hell looks like, for those who promoted Brexit, without even a sketch of a plan how to carry it out safely.

Attached: uk.png (10 KB, 260x301)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

Look at the nu-male who wants to be part of the 4th greater German Reich.

Germany never gave up its expansionist goals, but they did learn how to repackage them with trappings of political correctness to get other countries to surrender their sovereignty to them without even firing a single shot.

Attached: deleted.png (4 KB, 140x50)

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

Still better than stay in the EU and live it's collapse.
Better to stock some food and water, you will need it when Germany and France decide to do harakiri.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

EU is expanding faggit

EU-Japan free trade deal will come into force in a month

your country is a sick man of europe

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

Another German so ashamed of his nation, he can't reveal his flag
Nobody else makes these gay threads. KYS, Hanz

Attached: Sad-Pepe.jpg (56 KB, 800x643)

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

yet another anti-Brexit thread created by an angry German hiding behind an EU memeflag

Your project is failing.

Attached: 1549197094834.jpg (250 KB, 713x1050)

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

The roman empire was expanding too my dear, but it failed.
And France is the sick man of EU, with 13 weeks of protests still going on.
I don't even count the finacial mess that are the german banks, the bubble is going to blow very soon and when this happen, the muslims will find themselves without gibs and rebellions will start.
I'm ready to survive, are you?

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

Sure it is, how your goverment handles Brexit is laughable.

This is a diference between our efficient and well maitained EU project and your Brexit project. There is no other deal dont send May in here. She may fuck off, stop begging

Attached: kek.jpg (74 KB, 457x608)

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

The US was expanding and it succeded as a union of States, your point?

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Salty as fuck Hanz. You'll be £12BN+ down when we leave. How will you pay for the gibs you throw at your pet niggers and muzzies then?

Attached: a-winner-is-you.jpg (18 KB, 512x384)

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

efficient and well maitained EU project

Attached: 1547326588373.jpg (294 KB, 2365x3133)

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

lmao your playing straight into our hands, we dont want an EU deal

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

Cry more

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

if you hate the uk so much then why arent you happy to no longer be in a union with them?

god krauts are retarded

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

My point has been proven by yourself, USA are a nice example. EU cannot survive without a very big war.
But unlike USA, in the EU there are many more forces at play, including foreign powers, we must destroy EU or we will face WW3

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

flag
I knew before I clicked :^)
cope

David Hill
David Hill

two stagnating economies make a free trade deal
Why do I have this feeling like it's a foregone conclusion this will be a nothingburger?

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

F

Britain will be just fine without the EU. Better off, actually.

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Let us just recall how WE ended up in the 4th Reich:
le ebin referendum
turnout far less than 50%
in that 30-40%, "over half" of the votes were pro-joining
"okay, join EU"
part of the deal is to turn off half the nuclear power plants, effectively become an energy importer
Lidl STIFTUNG (literally subsidized market invasion) eradicates domestic food production, become food importer
I hate Bratislava students. They always protest in favor of the stuff that breaks what little strength we have left. They are Soros' frontline troops and the most useful idiot shabbos goys

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

but spoiled kids can't go from Liverpool to Mallorca anymore without a Passport
sad

Attached: omg.gif (1.29 MB, 330x312)

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

You where allways on our side

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

You always had all the 5+ columns here, but the people never supported you
countless rebellions in Hapsburg times
WWI pro-Russian army was bigger than our contribution to Austro-Hungarian army
WWII rebellion and entire separate army in service of the USSR, our 'fascist' army defected the moment it arrived at the front

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

The special place is Britain

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

At least you didn't have a referendum on treaties afterwards which were simply ignored like in France, Denmark and Ireland. They are the true cucks.

Attached: 1540411423694.png (102 KB, 248x247)

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

Britain is full of transsexual beasts. Please destroy us.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

that's how democracy works in the 4th Reich!

it's great... as long as the referendums reflect the Will of "Führer Brüssel"
if not, it's "literally Hitler"

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

We still need a passport! It's a visa now we'll need!

fuck I'll need a visa to go to shagaluf now.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

oh noooooo
sadsad

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

btw. that's unironically the mainreason why a lot of youngsters are against brexit. lol.
imagine being this retarded.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

plan to carry it out safely
implying leave doesn't mean leave
Here's the plan: FUCKING LEAVE. Everything needed can be negotiated later.
In what way is this unsafe?

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

usa succeeded
thanks to the horde of niggers and spics along with marxist cancer, the nation is on a cusp of a breakdown in a decade

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

EU wants to make sure, they get a lot of last "gibs" from UK.
that's why they cockblock.
and UK is afraid a little bit. As far as i got it til now.

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

I spit on the EU Globalists

Attached: 1546902618358.jpg (219 KB, 672x787)

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

There's been talks about us still paying billions into the EU annually. Not sure what truth there is to that, I'd have to find the newspaper article.

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

Your federal "superstate" is a virus spreading across Europe.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

never said a good ally. But still, you are basically slav austrians

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

"German" is a racist and exclusionary term. Please use the correct terminology, call them "Europeans".

Henry White
Henry White

leftwing retard talking shit
leftwing retard implying they have a backbone and a plan other than to destroy Europe
leftwing retard implying they have a moral code

What do you retards mean by “safely”? More emotional bullshit?

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

i believe you. EU claims such bullshit unironically.
it's ridiculous but EU basically is like the Mafia so we shouldn't be surprised.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

EU Project
efficient
well maintained

One of your largest contributor states are leaving. That sure sounds like an efficient and well-maintained union to me!

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

S

Attached: 3c7.jpg (17 KB, 249x249)

Michael King
Michael King

eu is expanding
No it isn’t, you’re just another retard
eu japan free trade deal will come into force in a month
And? So will ours
your country is the sick man of Europe
More bullshit

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

You honestly believe the EU's gonna let England have an easy brexit?

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

What's really retarded here is that it's a selfish reason, but yet they somehow maintain the superior moral position.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

S to shit on that shameful dump

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

But doesn't that hint towards (how conspiracy theorists say, "a new world order")

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

I don't believe we'll have any Brexit at all.

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

They have no power to do anything about it though. They can bitch, moan and even threaten us, but at the end of the day we leave on March 29th and they can do nothing about it.

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

I'm sure they've still got plenty up their sleeves to stop us leaving.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

Why are you complaining? Italy has some promising conservative politicians.

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

The EU is just a scam
Also my dick is small

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

No Deal is gonna be juicy as fuck lads. Fuck the EU, glory to Bongs.

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

yeah cause they are so diverse and embrace cultural enrichment. That's why.

no.
but since it is an Option legally...
all the EU does is basically blackmailing. Which is considered a crime, but they can do it without fear.
should tell us a lot.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

They've got nothing and there is no legal means in which the EU can delay or stop Brexit. Our law specifically states we'll be leaving on March 29th at 11PM. This cannot be changed without a vote by parliament to change it, and not long ago our own parliament voted down amendments to delay Brexit.

Only we can stop Brexit, but there isn't enough support to do so. The EU however have absolutely no say in the matter.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

That's because our government never wanted us to leave in the first place so they never intended to actually negotiate a deal

No deal is the way forward

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

I hope you're right.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Implying living amongst pakis poles and somalians isn't hell already
At least no deal is a fuck you to eurofags

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

the media tells me how your government handles Brexit is laughable
Compared to what? Retards like yourself (who are incapable of independent thought) just believe whatever the media tells you to think. In reality you and the vermin who control the EU hate the fact that a white nation chose nationalism over the eu federal project

efficient and well maintained eu project
What? Efficient at letting shitksins flood into Europe and then attacking the natives and punishing countries that don’t accept?

there is no other deal
So says the beta male with sticks for arms who works for McDonald’s and has absolutely no power whatsoever

stop begging
Says the retard so desperate for us to stay that he comes on here to inadvertently beg us

Your not expanding retard, you’re shrinking

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

We shouldn't have an easy Brexit, we need to be fucked over so that all of Europe can see how toxic their unelected leaders are. We are overdue proper hardships on this island and need to learn to ride the tiger.

William Cruz
William Cruz

No you won’t retard

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

Britain existed for close to 300 years before any kind of EU involvement, they'll be fine. People are just afraid of change in general.
In reality the Eternal Anglo's worst fear has already happened. The continent united under krauts/france.
Any "gibs" they hand over to Germany is treason at this point. They're trying to weaken you indefinitely. Will be interesting though, once/if you do leave it will be in Britain's best interest to attempt to break up the EU. Unless they influence your media and you get some EU shill as PM.
Did not hear about delay being voted down, that's great news. I assume May was for it?

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

mfw I memed brexit hard on social media to ruin the eternal anglo forever

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

You've been begging for this for the last two years and when its time you opt for a second referendum?
Do it and Brits shall be the cucks of brussels

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Start bottling you're water user.
Things are gonna turn into Mad Max real soon

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

Your not expanding retard, you’re shrinking
yep. For Switzerland, the EU sure is important. But they shrink. They are now under 50%.
in the past 10 Years, the Trademarket with the EU grew by a rate of ... 4% or so (don't have it actually correct in Mind).
yet, the Market-Growth with the US was like 16%.
in 10 Years, the most important Trade-Dealer for Switzerland will be the US, not the EU.
and this without Migrants, without the hole other shit... just 2 Countries trading with each other.

sure, Swiss is just one Example. Just sayin.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

I won't opt for a second referendum. I voted leave along with my entire family. I'm sceptical because our government is throwing everything including the kitchen sink at us to try and prevent it.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

Attached: dontmentionthewar.png (97 KB, 1179x623)

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

The EU have nothing to blackmail us with and the closer it gets to Brexit the more obvious it becomes as to how desperate they are.
The EU isn't use to being told they can't have things their way and they're acting like children now.

You clearly don't understand how parliament works. No one can just stop Brexit, because our parliament voted it into law.
The only way to change this is to vote to change it. But attempts to delay it have been voted down.
A second referendum cannot be brought forwards without our government doing so, and May has said it'll never happen.
A vote to cancel Brexit cannot happen unless our government brings legislation to do so, and May as said Brexit will happen.
Our government even survived a vote of no confidence which means they cannot be forcibly changed and another government brought in to try and make the above changes.

At this point, remainers have run out of legal options to delay or cancel Brexit.
The only way Brexit can be cancelled is if May herself tries to cancel it, but even this requires a vote which probably wont pass and May has until now said Brexit will happen. If she wanted to cancel it she'd have done so long ago, not less than 2 months before it happens.

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Crime doesn't affect those who make the laws

Who else has a feeling that England will be part of those east european Gypsies?

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

i agree
it may be a though ride for a little while but in the long run, UK will win from this.
i honestly hope so, and i believe it will become better.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

No one can just stop Brexit, because our parliament voted it into law.

Another thing that people forget, probably the one thing that meant any chance of a Loser's Vote was always a joke, is that Article 50 is part of EU law. The clock is ticking down in both UK domestic legislation AND EU law.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Press S to spit on the EU

Once we leave, your shitty ""country"" is fucking dead

Attached: euflag.png (23 KB, 1024x683)

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

You're a fucking dumb Bulgarian. Pissed off that all your hot women pissed off to the UK.

Don't worry, you'll get them back, dripping from all orficies with superior Anglo seed, as we grasp our destiny back.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

efficent and well-maintained
everyone wants to fuck off but don't because "muh nationalism bad"
Kek

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

It's the last shrieks of a dying beast, what did you expect?
Hilarious to see your news shilling a second referendum as a "people's vote." As if they didn't vote in the first place. For God's sake your media might be worse than ours.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

Fuck UE!

Attached: Screenshot-20190210-125459.png (500 KB, 570x607)

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

The EU have nothing to blackmail us with
possible, but they still will try to do.
and they're acting like children now.
i agree

i think otherwise.
those who make the law are the legislative.
since jurisdicition is another Thing (division of powers), a legislator can still be prosecuted.

at least.......
that is how it's supposed to be. As we can see here in this Example, the EU has no division of Powers, no democracy, no nothing.
they are criminals... just like the Mafia.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Answer Hanz!!! Lower euro than dollar comes!!!

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

and there are People in Switzerland who still want to join this big Pile of bullshit.
somebody please help us...

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

Kudos to you

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

The more desperate the EU gets and the more they try to force us now, the more support Brexit gets.

We might not like May, but we also don't appreciate the EU talking shit about her and about us. If Tusk thought telling us we're going to hell was a smart idea, he's retarded because all it did was piss us off and make a hard Brexit all the more likely to happen.
And everytime the EU says or does something like this, a hard Brexit gets ever so slightly more likely to happen.

Jayden James
Jayden James

And that is in a summary the EU
Pay up or be shit on with Migrant niggers

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

Why do you learn English euro cuck?
Why do you carry ID cuck?

While you sit and absorb English language at school so you can stay mad at us and actually have us listen to your dribble.

Whilst view children use these euro language lessons as a joke, no one pays attention no one cares because everyone knows you ALL SPEAK ENGLISH.

GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE EURO IRRELEVANT

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

Swiss did a referendum
people voted for immigration controls
Switzerland is a referendum democracy
EU says nope
Switzerland submissively bends over and lets the EU fuck it in the arse
W-we'll wait and see h-how it goes for the UK

Fucking useless, cowardly people.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

yup
i really hope, britain makes it.
and i really hope, britain will flourish. So every other cuck on Europe sees "hei... it's not so bad to leave those fuckers. We'll even be better of" and this will destroy this monstrosity, the call "EU".
either way via changing the whole thing or blowing it up, i don't care.

John Brown
John Brown

compared to brexit pls

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

So you're gonna buy that 60meal box thing?

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

I lean american

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

that's my based kenyanigger. You see it.

yeah. Really!
i voted for the immigration control and i am sick, thinking about all those cucks in our parliament who can fuck up like that.
that's why i said, somebody pleas... help us.
Trump may send some Marines to shoot up leftie-morons please.

Attached: double-ok.jpg (25 KB, 310x400)

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

learn*

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Why? Do you actually believe that without the EU we'll suddenly have no food left or something?

You are aware we can buy food anywhere right, and not just from the EU? And you're also aware most of it's cheaper if we buy it from outside of the EU, right?

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Brexit hasn't happened yet
Prophetic Germans already comparing it to post-apocalyptic scenarios
At the same time, they deal with the cognitive dissonance of the EU heading into a post-apocalyptic direction itself

Top hole, old chap

Attached: 1544971771689.jpg (106 KB, 500x419)

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

You're a cuck to China

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

S
I don't need meme brexists and anything else to spit on that disgusting cockroach cuck island and its shameful tactics
it's a pity that Ireland, Wales and Scotland are poisoned by them

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

Attached: 1542127778477.jpg (36 KB, 534x401)

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

short reminder what all should have happend by now according to the Remainers
WW3
massive Recession

both didn't happen. Should told everyone what kind of lying Fuck-Jews we have there. go brexit!

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

What about the shipping and trade laws with the EU

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

We need to stay in the EU lads, let's have the EU army and go to war against Amerimutts.

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

0/10

Lazy shitpost

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

You mean the thing we can do on WTO rules? Not really sure what you're trying to get at here. If the EU for some reason doesn't want to trade with us, we'll trade with other countries while the EU simply loses one of it's largest customers.

Xavier James
Xavier James

As in??

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

What actually happened to the vote against free movement? Did the glorious 7 just ignore it?

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

no. It's Germany being Germany.

Evan James
Evan James

trade with us, fren!

Attached: mxLudyhs-400x400.jpg (25 KB, 387x387)

John Martin
John Martin

Are you another Hanz in disguise user

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

no the cucks in the Parlament did some softcore-Variation which is basically nothing, but more Paperwork.
*cries*

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

EU collaborators undermine local democracy shock. Thanks medpack

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

I don't believe that the EU will allow the 5th biggest global economy to simply just "trade with other countries" they will try and make it hard for you

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

Your entire country east of Moscow has no working utilities reliable health care and earns Fuck all a month your wages are less than our people get in benefits to sit at home and do nothing.
Imagine if your media wasn't controlled by the government, you would be all over my tv adverts asking me to donate £2 to your mal nurished peasants haha.

Attached: poor-child.jpg (10 KB, 150x180)

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

yep
i still hope, they fall limitless into the abyss of oblivion at the next Elections, but i'm naiv and the stupidity of our Voters is astonishing.

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

Lets be realistic here. Politicians don't control the flow of trade. They set policies.
If my country has goods it's selling and your country wants to buy them, trade will happen. (Likewise if the opposite is true)

Politicians don't control this and are not the ones buying or selling goods. Hell they don't even control supply or demand of goods or where they go.

People got to stop acting like trade is all down to politicians because it's not.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Make it hard how?

The thing about the UK is, we don't do a lot, but the few things that we do, we're the best in the world at. The EU isn't a competitor for us because what we do and produce, they do not.
Likewise, the EU cannot stop other countries from selling goods to us. They do not have the power to do this.

Hell, right now, even though we're a member of the EU something like 60% of our trade is with countries outside of the EU. Once we ditch EU policies that force us to trade with the EU, we'll trade with them even less.

The EU can't touch us once we've left and they know it and they know full well how good leaving can be for us, which is why they're desperate to get us to sign a shit deal with them.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

true
yet, the politicians may set up the rules for trading, no?

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

So the only way forward is a hard brexit?

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

They set the rules but the EU has no power to dictate the rules which the UK trades under once Brexit happens.

We wont get a good deal because the EU doesn't want us to get a good deal. We wont get a bad deal because it'll be voted down (and has been already). This leaves no deal as the only option and it is the default option if nothing can be agreed on.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

well they could theoretically tell us, to not trade with you cause if we do, they won't trade with us anymore.
like the Amerimutts who don't give any gibs if you promote abortion in your Country.

and as i know my fellow swissmen, we will kneel down and bravely suck that Euro-Cock to swallow all the blue sperm.

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

The backlash they'd receive from doing this would harm the EU a lot more than it'd harm the UK. Shit like this is basically grounds for starting a war and the EU would be retarded to even try it.

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Another German so ashamed of his nation, he can't reveal his flag
Nobody else makes these gay threads. KYS, Hanz

Thinks, steady on chaps it might not be a German
our efficient and well maitained EU project
efficient
Oh Hans...

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

they do it more subtle.
they cancelled a lot of Programms with Switzerland like the Energytrade or Erasmus, just because we wanted to regulate our Immigration ourself again. They exactly work like this.

just sayin, they are Thiefes, Blackmailers, Criminals. Expect them to try to harm you in every considerable way they can.

and every time they do, all the lefti-cucks will cry out in fear cause "muhh privileges"

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Make it hard how?
They only thing they've got is terrorism. That is why they are making threats about 'the troubles' starting again. However, the problem is that the IRA were very reliant on funding from the Irish Diaspora in America and that stopped after 911. Also, MI5/MI6 had completely infiltrated the movement and the Good Friday Agreement was about saving face. So, it's a bit of low energy threat.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

If the EU want to impose a hard border on Ireland, we should park a few car bombs outside of their headquaters, courtesy of the IRA.

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

There will be no hard border.
Simply because neither party will PAY for a hard border, the UK wont as it's against our interests and the EU wont spend that kind of money out of spite, Ireland won't spend that money because Varadcuck knows his people will see him as the instigator and hate him for it.

Stop worrying, it's all empty threats.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

I wouldn't be surprised if the EU try and force a hardborder then blame us for it.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

Ha Ha. That is the problem they have. It would be incredibly easy to co-opt the violence. Also, Ireland know that they would need a referendum to unite the 2 Ireland's and that as soon as there is one civilian casualty this will polarize opinion again. So all they can do is threaten 'the troubles' returning and they can set off some low energy car bombs outside public buildings that definitely won't hurt anyone. If no Brexit deal happens then we will be in a ridiculous situation where the IRA will in theory have to destroy a wall that Ireland and the EU are paying for.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

They won't have the money for it. Hell the EUs books haven't been balanced in forever and the ECB knows that if the EU was audited they'd be completely fucked.

With our departure it's going to be enough of a challenge for them keeping the once economically sound but now gibs med countries afloat and their pet immigrants in fine clothes and housing and food. They wont have the balance fodder to waste tens of millions erecting a border and staffing it with guards out of sheer spite.

It'll likely be a soft border with paperwork checks, much like it is already. all posturing. silly Germans.

John Allen
John Allen

t. British mastermind

Have you done your homework already?

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

Hans please you're embarrassing yourself.
Care to reveal your country flag? or are you going to hide behind the failed project puppet flag?

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

S

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Italy please. Hows the recession going?

William Morgan
William Morgan

You don't seem to have a bright future either

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

There are a lot of things happening. Originally, France wanted to keep UK in for the budget contributions but then they realized that they could use the lack of UK funds to give Poland and Czech Rep. a smack down so the French are quite happy for us to leave. That is why the Czech's and Poles want a deal badly as they know they are about to get fucked economically by France. Many other complicated scenarios as well. Both Ireland and UK establishment want a united Ireland despite what they say in public so they are basically floating the idea with the public. The public aren't biting though so I doubt it will happen now. Also, Ireland needs an exit strategy in case the French and SARL countries take away their low corporation tax rate. Despite the posturing, the UK will help our Irish brothers over the French.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Economy isn't going too well, but there is a very concrete possibility that next generation of Italians will still be Italians. Can you say the same?

Attached: 1548267981641.jpg (66 KB, 700x916)

Luis Young
Luis Young

T. fucked Mediterranean state.
No matter how bleak our future is, we can take solace in the fact that we're not Italy. You can't even make it within the EU anymore. That's how fucked your economy is.

Please S to give thanks to Germoney.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Not while we're beholden to EU human rights laws we can't. And neither can you. Where are you getting your figures from user? 12.4% of the Italian population are foreign according to an article from thelocal.it, and that was written in 2018/

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

S

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Hopefully Frexit is next. The fuck do those brits think they are ? Better than us french ? If you're too good for EU, obviously we're too good for it too. Putains de rosbifs.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Britain existed for close to 300 years before any kind of EU involvement, they'll be fine.
Aye but back in the day, states were small and fragmented so it was easier to compete.
Nowadays you have huge trading partners like the US, China, India, EU, and so it's difficult for a small country like the UK to stay competitive.
Also, back in the day the British had their Empire and had their industry, and British politicians pissed away both of those things, especially British industry, which is completely unforgivable considering that industry was THE thing that made Britain so important, it was the 'Workshop of the World'
The EU is a good idea, Europe is a small place, and so it's important to stay together, it's just a shame that the federalists seemed to be the left-wing globohomo fags whereas the right-wing tended to be nationalists.
It's why the EU doesn't command much respect, is about as aesthetically impressive as a wet flannel with it's modern culture-less organisation.

Attached: 1549542696545.jpg (215 KB, 600x750)

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

Italian native population 92%

British native population 88%

We’re just about as fucked as one another.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

Northern Italy has suffered most under the EU. Southern Italy has done quite well. Mafia has played those suckers in Brussels for all they can.

Jason James
Jason James

I don't think so

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

it's difficult for a small country like the UK to stay competitive.
It is difficult but we have finance. It can't move from London because all the infrastructure (Atlantic internet cables) feed into the UK. Plus, I hate to say it but Thatcher was right about services. We make a shitload through law, education etc. We will make even more now that China and India are becoming more middle class.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

I get my figures by the fact that interracial couple are openly looked down and even commercial cannot push too hard or they get heavily boycotted.
Yes, we are full of foreigners, but unlike you, we don't let them to assimilate.

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: bahahahahahaha.png (947 KB, 1920x1080)

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

So... no figures at all then. Here you go.

Marriages between Italians and foreigners have increased tenfold in fifteen years, according to the latest survey.

Mixed marriages are up from 60,000 in 1991 to 600,000 last year, Catholic charity organisation Caritas/Migrantes said, citing data from statistics agency Istat.

The pace is rising as more immigrants enter the country, with a surge of 22% in the last two years, Istat said.

Caritas highlighted the apparent preferences of Italians by gender.

Italian men appeared to prefer Filipino, Romanian, Peruvian and Albanian women, Caritas said - perhaps reflecting an increase in the number of wealthy Italians who either have mail-order brides or end up marrying their foreign carers.

More than three quarters of the Filipinas in Italy have married Italians, compared to 67% of Romanian immigrants who've tied the knot with Italians.

The proportion of the Peruvian and Albanian female population with Italian husbands hovers around the 60% mark.

Italian women, by contrast, appear to favour North Africans.

So uh... care to revise your predictions Giuseppe?

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

And France is the sick man of EU, with 13 weeks of protests still going on.
lmao, that's business as usual for the french people amigo. Paris sees dozens of protests every single year, it's not because they dont show them on your shit Berlusconi's networks that they don't happen. Meanwhile Italy has the economic power of putin's russia, so yeah splendid position to comment over EU's economy.

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Nope, I'm not.
It's quite common for old and ugly people to marry a young foreigners.
They usually cannot procreate due to old age, so I don't care.
The interracial problem do exist, but is not so big like in other western states, and people are fighting back.

Attached: 1546892625195.jpg (34 KB, 534x406)

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

EU flag
Hate on Britain
sage this slide thread
Freedom over control, fuck the EU and fuck (You)

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

Oh the delusions. Does telling yourself these things help you sleep at night? Shows me stats or shut up Antonio. Your country is as blacked as the rest of us, more so as you're right on Africas doorstep.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

you know nothing Nigel. kys

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

I'm telling you we have a problem, but we are also fighting back.
What's your end goal? surrender and be genocided? Converting to islam?
Have you lost any hope in your people and now you desire destruction also for everyone else?
Grow some balls and start protesting instead of throwing shit unto others that can be your potential allies.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

pls

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit