How big of a shithole is Mexico?

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

How big of a shithole is Mexico?

Attached: 1200px-Flag-of-Mexico.svg.png (93 KB, 1200x686)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqom897wZko
youtu.be/AO0bohjwMgE
youtube.com/watch?v=hVdeu9myK8M
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Mexico
cldup.com/2sta9JtRcr.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=_J-sCz2anWI
youtube.com/watch?v=wyxSZhushjU

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

Israel is the definition of a shithole.

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

commie tier shit

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

How do I put it...
Have u ever seen those cartel beheadings on liveleak and the such pretty much daily. You can't imagine how much I want to leave

Attached: Manny-Pardo.png (5 KB, 460x555)

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

Shut up anayafag

Attached: 1547507171095.jpg (9 KB, 261x185)

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

Ive met a lot of mexicans who that doesnt bother them for some reason. Whats the deal with that? Sounds like it sucks dude.

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

just wait until 2020. after trump completely cucks on the wall and loses the dems will open up the border.

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

Because most Mexicans you meet are pussy faggots who haven't left their gated community
No I'd rather do it now with and join the army thus getting me free citizenship

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

its part of mexican culture, what i mean is that even from the start of mexico, we idolize bandidos and outlaws like pancho villa, now we idolize cartel members and make songs, movies, and mini series about them.

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Attached: 1536212654624.jpg (103 KB, 1024x576)

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

whatever works. just get into the country. we will need as many BROWN warriors as we can get when the time comes to slaughter wh*Teoids.

Attached: 641.jpg (65 KB, 641x863)

John Garcia
John Garcia

Id post goatse but last time i did i got banned for a week

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

Shut up!

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

There is also how as most Mexicans just have a sense of nationalism and don't want to make themselves look bad

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

Beaner culture is throwing garbage in the streets, drunk driving and commiting petty crime. Also they’re all 5’4 ugly as fuck and smell like shit since bathing is unheard of to your average mexican.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

people escaping mexico to live in usa
vs
people escaping usa to live in mexico

Attached: mexwhite.jpg (83 KB, 962x411)

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

There is also that

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Yup. Not gonna lie user, the average Mexican is basically a goblin.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

They are also sub-75 iq retards

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

Yet a lot of puto over here claim how much better their rancho with no running water is so much better than the us. Fucking ingrates, makes me hate am all.
This, Mexicans are pussies, but are also crooked as fuck as well as hypocrites. They rip anybody off they can, the güeros rip off the mestizos, mestizos rip off the indios. Such a disgusting bastardized culture. Can't even sum up how much I hate the majority of Mexishit NPCs. I could go on for days. Yet still, I'll admit some of the best individuals I've known are mexivergas. But as a whole, pura mierda.

Attached: 1541100012619.jpg (100 KB, 932x960)

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

big

Attached: viva-mongolia.jpg (53 KB, 800x457)

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

It's so bad that people from there are literally crying on TV and protesting in the streets to not be sent back.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

You say it like I didn't know it

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

Don't know if I can ever forgive Spaniards for creating that piece of shit. Same with central America and the Caribbean.

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

parts of mexico are absolutely glorious, quintana roo is spectacular, especially tulum. Monterrey and Guadalajara have a lot of hotties. Mexico city is disgusting but the cool areas are pretty nice. Queretaro is lovely. other colonial towns are nice. But the rest is an absolute dump

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

te perdono por tus pecados user
Ok user, you can co- wait, are you an indio or a castizo chad like me?

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

Its full of Mexicans.
Thats all you really need to know.

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

But foreal, just know that your compatriots over here, are as bad if not worse than over there. I'd disassociate ASAP.

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

It's similiar to the US. If you stay in the Northern parts where all the white mexicans & castizos are it's very nice. Of course the police system is corrupt as fuck, but usually if you don't fuck with anyone you are good.

The further south you go the shittier it gets. You start seeing more native/mayan/aztec looking motherfuckers. In the deep south there are even black mexicans.

But don't be fooled there are parts of Mexico that are really nice. The news about Mexico is dominated by the cartels and illegal immigrants, but that would be like saying America is all mass shootings and rap music. The good non tourist parts of Mexico are really fucking nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqom897wZko

Attached: monterreyMexico.jpg (118 KB, 1024x560)

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

Fuck. Every single single time I have to deal with these people there are problems. Nothing flows smoothly here. Ever. Everything everewhere is run by disorganized, fat and amoral people that make a giant clusterfuck out of the simplest things.
It does get a bit better the higher you go in this society but even in the upper echelons, these fuckheads tend to be absolutely moronic and self-destructive.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Kek
y aca tambien cagan todo
What can be done?

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

I'm 1/8 mexican otherwise white, I never tell anyone. But mexicans always look me dead in the eye, I can tell they know. I just run away as fast as I can.

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

But don't be fooled there are parts of Mexico that are really nice.
While I agree with that statement, you’re posting a picture of a heavily polluted, overpopulated, hot as a boiling cauldron city. Chicks there are generally good looking tho.

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

enough to need a wall to keep people in

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Mexican women are wonderful and selfless but they allow their sons and husbands to get away with everything. When those boys grow up they are mostly entitled pieces of shit. This accounts for >90% of Mexican problems on both sides of the border.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

There is not one major city in America that is not polluted as fuck.

The only difference between the nice cities of Mexico and the nice cities of the EEUU are that there are tons of different races. In Mexico it's mostly just Mexicans.

Jow Forums will disagree, but I like that the US has so much diversity. They would think twice about an ethnostate if the only people they ever saw were the same 5 type of white people everywhere they went. That's how it is in Mexico, it's basically an ethnostate.

The only problem with America are the niggers. Asians, Hispanics, and even some arabs are ok, but the blacks are just fucking unbearable unless you're dealing with their top 10% of blacks. Basically 90% of them we would be better off without.

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

Not much. This country, among many others will eventually fall under the weight of their own filth. It’s just not possible for this chaos to continue indefinitely.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Latrinas don't seem any better

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

As horrible as it sounds you just get used to it.

David Sanders
David Sanders

honestly we should just deport the angry pro-life mexicans, they come here and have like 50 kids, these people suck.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

I visited the northernmost part of Mexico in 2000 and saw a truck with no paint or windows, and music turned all the way up, so...

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

monterrey is a dusty desertic piece of shit,

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

Well your culture is shit and so is your country as a byproduct.

FUCK MEXICO!

William Murphy
William Murphy

Even if the hazardous levels of pollution will not deter you from living in Monterrey, consider the shitty, fucked up infraestructure, the ubearable arrogance and snobiness of the higher class, the murder of cops in broad daylight (saw a dead cop not too long ago when I was visiting btw), etc.
You americans have it so much better because in the US there simply seems to be more common sense than here. Your urban planning and development is a reflection of that.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

I don't know they've kept mexico running up to now; it's barely holding together but they can probably just keep it like that.

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

Well your culture is shit

Attached: 1519920540999.png (429 KB, 1305x734)

John Murphy
John Murphy

Yeah and we dont want a bunch of your worst coming here and shitting all over that. What the fuck is wrong with you subhumans jesus christ. You cut peoples faces off then go say rosary.

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Big agree

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

We dont have near the levels of corruption here. We dont have retards stealing gas and blowing up. We dont have murder and slaughter as a semi normal thing.

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

Average American (nonwhites aren't American) is 98.6% European. But keep projecting latrino trash

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

We dont have near the levels of corruption here.

Attached: 4577765784265.png (233 KB, 400x400)

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

i don't know. i'm scared to go there. i don't wanna wind up in a tortilla bin. but i live in texas and if it's anything like south texas, then it's shit.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

Cope however the fuck you have to cope, but at the end of the day your own people sold out on each other. Your nation is full of corruption, gangsters are paying off people left and right and just shit on everything to get more cash.

Theres something wrong with you fuckers, you hate anyone who has more than you. These guys act like a bunch of bloodthirsty hyenas, destroy their country yet most beaners fly that fucking ugly flag. Deal with that.

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

the further south you go the darker and smellier the shit gets

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

Well, it’s holding up because the law abiding, working middle class is holding up both the lazy poor slobs and to a certain extent the rich which are known for their bad investment practices.
The smallest crisis could send this country to oblivion.

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

Your nation is full of corruption

Attached: 5b0d1f5d58c956177813798.png (128 KB, 800x800)

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

youtu.be/AO0bohjwMgE

Lol i love arguing with you subhumans. Spics are my favorite people to hate.

Jace James
Jace James

He doesn't really have a people. Mexico is an assortment of various mixed race peoples of different castes. Perfect example of how miscegenation destroys nations in every way.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

op northern mexico sounds aight actually. monterrey for instance has a gdp per capita of $30k which is three times that of the country's and is quite pious with a fair amount of protestants.
the indigenous areas are another story down south and from what i hear are nigger tier.

Attached: mexican-pepe.jpg (55 KB, 640x853)

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

dumb nigger, have you forgotten rhodesia so quick?

Attached: we-got-a-problem.png (203 KB, 441x358)

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

The upperclass should be snobby in Mexico. Why the fuck would they want to associate with the Mexican's that give all Mexican's a bad name? That's like wanting to associate with hood niggers.

America has decent urban planning only because it's so big. The roads are wide and there is actual zoning which is good.

Aside from that, America is pretty boring. Just work all day just to come home too tired to do anything but watch tv or play xbox.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

There isn't any significant admixture in US whites, and your obesity rate is higher than ours last I checked. Fucking cope, mutt

Attached: DNAbrainlet.png (183 KB, 1341x573)

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

Lol i love arguing with you subhumans

Attached: m3458448.png (68 KB, 426x309)

Dylan King
Dylan King

Mexishits hate anyone who has more
This. Mexicans are envious small minded complacent mother fuckers. They only want to have just more than their neighbours, parents, siblings, kids. Nothing but selfish backstabbing pieces of shit. They don't care who they fuck over, almost as bad as chinks in that regard. Yet chinks never smile at you then wait for you to turn your back to fuck you over.

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

And I'm sure that crisis would send the rest up here. Mexico/central America deserves to be nuked.

Ryder White
Ryder White

I lived in San Antonio for a couple of years. South Texas isn’t nearly a good but trust me, once you come here, El Paso will seem like heaven.

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

I know mexicans are barely literate but we have professional studies showing the admixture in our white population is minimal. Mutt subhumano

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

ok my black brotha we will help you kill whiteoids after we slaughter the nigger subhuman race first.
youtube.com/watch?v=hVdeu9myK8M

Attached: 1549608252405.jpg (89 KB, 1024x819)

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

we have professional studies showing

Attached: 119px-Le-56-Face-Jewish-Bitch.png (16 KB, 119x120)

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

im a gypsy and i get a lot of hate from these pro-life subhuman pieces of shit, tell the jealous wannabe gypsies to go away, these people suck, go throw your kids off a cliff already, you anti marijuana drug lord piece of shit.

James Fisher
James Fisher

LMAO mutts projecting. Read it and weep carlos ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

I’m going to Magdalena, Sonora, Mexico in April to meet girl there, is it bad place as a 6’4 ginger with blue eyes going there?

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Lel they're shit too user. In fact they're quite the reason shits so fucked. Both are accomplices of destroying the nation. All have a shit culture that breeds pestilence and shit regard of class or race. Most importantly remember being a Mexican or spic is about mentality not race. Entirely a state of mind anyone can be in, one that ensure mediocrity

William Martinez
William Martinez

There’s an idiom “slower than a Mexican funeral procession with one set of jumper cables” that applies here. It’s still moving, but not efficiently.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

Shit there are so many reasons to hate you guys. Fattest country on the planet. Insane crime rates.

I think my favorite is how particular beaners are on who speaks their tongue. Anyone with a hispanic heritage is expected to speak spanish and if not they hate him. They pit tall maxicans vs short ones. Hairy vs not hairy. All this dumb shit to fight over yet you're all total trash. If i could i would lead some kinda military campaign into Mexico, bomb the absolute shit out of it, and then just leave it empty for the rest of time.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

I agree that there should be snobiness towards lower classes, but you don't know how it is, user. These dumb motherfuckers will always claim superiority over you no matter what. Even if you speak 4 languages or show up in a G Wagon, these fucks will never openly show admiration.
That mindset is also reflected by the way they see other nations. These delusional fucks think they’re above everyone else.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Both Monterrey and Guadalajara are full of buchonas and its not wise trying to fuck one

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

I know a guy who lived in Mexico in his youth, can't remember which part exactly. But he said they treated him like a god. Maybe he was exaggerating

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

This, unfortunately.

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

Was just in Mex City
Loud, crumbling infrastructure, air pollution, ugly people
But good food, cheap, interesting history, friendly people

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

LMAO mutts projecting.
Fattest country on the planet

Attached: lookat56.jpg (192 KB, 1200x864)

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

I live in Tucson and can confirm.

The women are often either smoking hot or la goblina gorda y fea. It's not uncommon for hot ones to turn fat and get ugly by the time they hit 23.

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

Putos hipocritos, nomas cuando tienes un beneficio, te quieren. Y cuando no, ojetes a toda madre.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

Are you going to try and disprove anything im saying or just post mutt memes to snarky greentexts.

I wouldnt blame you with sticking to the green texts and mutt memes, there is a stereotype for you people being incredibly lazy for a reason.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

If a robber doesn't fuck you up the heat and sun surely will

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

Yeah, you give them a hand and they grab you by the arm. Genuine apreciation is absent in these fuckers too.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Lel if you think they're lazy, you've never met central Americans like Hondurashits. And they literally just come fo da giiibs

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

"Out of a study of 148,000 whites the average is 98.6% European" cope more meximutt ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

"Mexico passed the United States as the most obese country in the world." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Mexico LMFAO

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1550080948307.png (176 KB, 1000x1000)

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Are you going to try and disprove anything
whats the point in arguing when you can laugh at the answers you mutts come up with to feel better about your mutt self

LMFAO

Attached: 1510070889297.jpg (33 KB, 650x559)

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

Here’s a fun fact; Mexicans treat each other like shit, but kiss American/European ass. Hopefully you won’t have any problems.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

he doesn't know how to handle living in a desert environment

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

I appreciate the back up. Cant beat links thanks dude.

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

I am a white Mexican American with green eyes and I am tall. My mum is only 5'2" and my dad is 5'6" but I ended up 6'2".

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

Fucking kek

Attached: 1549880996088.jpg (29 KB, 502x442)

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

It's all he can do at this point.

Attached: 5a34b6d3c7a1b.png (1.17 MB, 1014x760)

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

But you can't feel too bad, that's genuinely all spics. Not just shitsicans, just any with a spic mindset. Nothing more disgusting than openly admitting one's a spic. And yet countless retards claim it as a source of pride. NPC tier shit too, like they're only call to fame is:
muh puelto rico
muh Colombia
muh tamales
muh empanadas
muh musica
Sickening, just sickening

Attached: 1538258921592-2.png (166 KB, 2184x872)

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

You know you cant and cant cope with that. Lol

Attached: d5a.png (253 KB, 500x400)

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

My mum is only 5'2" and my dad is 5'6" but I ended up 6'2"
Well guess who's actually not your dad.

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

thats narco area, there was a shooting like two months ago

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Pretty much lol.

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

No problem. Not sure how this stuff about north America having significant mixing got so far off the ground. The US had slavery, segregation, eugenics programs, & anti-miscegenation laws.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

Well, congratulations you’re not the average Mexican. The question is, do you behave like the average?

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

as the literal second fattest country on easrth, you shouldnt be speaking about that...

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

cant cope
tranny

Attached: 1544869983446.png (61 KB, 338x361)

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

how big of a shithole is mexico

Well...

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-02-14-01-44-30.png (11 KB, 329x157)

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Only 0.2 percent of the us is mixed

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

I inherited my traits from my grandfather, he was a tall white Spaniard

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

I don't know how many times I can post the same link showing that US whites have less than 2% admixture on average. Keep low IQ cope posting I guess. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

Lived their for almost a year. Its very dangerous and the culture their is the problem. They pay people off for everything, corruption is everywhere, its normalized to bribe.

Mexico will never change unless Mexicans change culturally. Which they wont because they never take responsibility for fucking things up for themselves.

Attached: 1516919122359.jpg (8 KB, 200x200)

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

the city is too huge and polarized, it really depends on the areas you go to

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

Attached: 16996426-1789650471353708-6049000852240933787-n.jpg (40 KB, 285x432)

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Kek me too, except my dad is just under 6’ and my eyes are brown

Attached: 255E5B5F-F6EF-44E9-928A-850152DF0835.jpg (386 KB, 993x3329)

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

Thanks mexianons. I don’t mind sun. I live desert in CA

William Phillips
William Phillips

Only 0.2 percent
i cant believe how fucking effective the le56 mem is

Attached: 1520885230642.png (235 KB, 646x655)

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

True, especially when I go to a spic or Mexican business or restaurant they treat you so nice.
how are ju sir
the enchiladas are espicy
At least since I can pass for white, but as soon as I bust some Spanish, the service become instashit. You'd think they'd take care of "paisas." Also all spics are racist chauvinists who hate all other spics except their own, UNLESS it's convenient.
us latinos gotta stick together
fuck mejicanos, DR for lyfe nigga

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

why would i wanna live in a desertic environment?? its fucking hell

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

Yeah but it just looks so much more pathetic on you guys because youre disgusting little greasy goblin people.

Which brings me to my next point about beaners, their tacky nasty novel shit that they claim is their culture. Such loud and stupid wacky colors that reeks of cheapness. From the drawn on eyesbrows of your disgusting women to the crap you borrowed from the niggers.

Attached: images-(7).jpg (19 KB, 250x202)

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

The mixed population is a lot larger than 0.2%. Most of them are goblinos from latin america like yourself though, lmfao.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

los angeles got way more mexican in recent years and its not my imagination. being there is fucking weird

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

only if you're a pussy

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

Lel you said it, and yet claim that all that shit is enough for their shithole to be better, yet stay here...

Attached: 1548603635654.jpg (48 KB, 640x747)

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

Such loud and stupid wacky colors
The mixed population

Attached: 1516923131409.png (67 KB, 680x700)

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

If you stay in the Northern parts where all the white mexicans & castizos are it's very nice

Tijuana is in the north and there's obviously rampant organized crime throughout the northern regions as this is where all of the people-trafficing and drug smuggling happens.

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

Attached: 5988b1ecc8597.image.png (1.31 MB, 838x1078)

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

Where all the shitdurans are staying. Even the mayor of Tijuana spoke against them, but he got censored by (t(h()e)m)

Attached: 1538258921592-1.png (26 KB, 359x730)

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

calls you a mutt whilst being a mutt himself.

Attached: e020932ae950ccc9e0ea5b7014caf3e2f8e7177190bd790129bfb6a810c600b0.jpg (89 KB, 625x625)

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

their tacky nasty novel shit that they claim is their culture. Such loud and stupid wacky colors that reeks of cheapness. From the drawn on eyesbrows of your disgusting women to the crap you borrowed from the niggers.
absolutely based and incredibly redpilled

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

thats a low blow gringo, hahahaha i ran out of le56 mems guys, im sorry i cant play with you guys anymore, had a good laugh tho, later amigos!

Attached: Anal-prolapse.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

why do all mexicans (All) look like this?

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Let's just say US whites had admixture (which they don't) for the sake of the argument. Meximutts are still far darker, so what's your point.

Blake Green
Blake Green

Cuz they're roach NPCs

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

zero self-awareness

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Keked

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

underrated

Attached: 1517198457318.jpg (89 KB, 500x497)

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

But don’t forget MUH MEXICAN FOOD. If liberals can only find unbelievably fattening food to warrant spics here, that says something. Never seen so many morbidly obese people than spics, the mother, father, son, and daughter will all be these obese goblins

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

See
Its their only call to fame, you'd not believe how many arguments I've seen spics have about who's food is better. It's practically all the fucking same:
lots a carbs: (rice, tortilla,plantains)
Some shitty meat (bistec, pork, always fucking pork)
beans, lots of fucking beans
And boy do soi-leftists only care about muh food. Notice how much they love asian food trends as well.

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

Doing low carb/keto here is near impossible too btw.

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

mine Is 8 feet , with wire and WiFi cameras

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

I know i said some fuckin harsh shit, but to all the based beans who are good people that work hard, i do pity your situation in that nightmare. I have hope that your people can fix your country and prosper. Hopefully.

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

with wire and WiFi cameras
all stolen

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

This much

cldup.com/2sta9JtRcr.mp4

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

Wouldn't have an issue with them if they stayed where they're supposed to be - in their own countries so they can fix them. Instead they invade here so they can decrease the quality of our life in every possible way.

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

keto bro
BASED
Sounds like a nightmare.
no quieres atolito hijo? Comete una Conchita. Como que tragas tortillas?
It's hard enough over here. Just eat a lot of chicharron. Godspeed to you user, don't give up. I'm on the path now.

Kayden White
Kayden White

Breddy gud, I'm white so I got great food, drinks and my gringo verga chupa'd for like 100$.

Attached: TacoBellPucci.jpg (73 KB, 640x533)

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

found a new one hahaha fuck you fucking ugly tranny goblinos amerimutts

so glad im white

Attached: 1514373464120.jpg (90 KB, 755x583)

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

Yeah basically this. I would love nothing more than for them to fix that and do well in their own places. Wouldn't need a wall at that point.

Its been real man, you seem cool user. I like ya.

Attached: 1543885677643.jpg (20 KB, 400x300)

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

lol

Attached: ccfce73d1d57fb305397cae37ad332dfa9892d7fv2-hq.jpg (70 KB, 978x978)

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

pretty weak, really

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Only few states are "good" the rest is a hell shithole

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

verga chupa'd for 100 bucks
Kek. Brah you can get head cheaper over here

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Find a way to cut the sodium then. What people don’t understand, and this is a fucking huge problem here in America, is that much of that shit has nearly fucking 3 times the amount of sodium you should ever take in a day, in one sitting. We have it too, heard of the “no artificial preservatives” but somehow doesn’t spoil after 3 weeks? Look at that label and see the 6gorillian mg of sodium per serving. Fucking abhorrent levels of salt, it’s even in vegetable juices (V8), they literally have a low sodium mix. That shit is directly linked to electrolyte abnormalities and poor transmission, increased feelings of hunger, and retention of water weight i.e. everything that fast tracks to obesity

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

Regiomontano here. All I can say is fuck off, we are full

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

it makes haiti look civilized

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

Mexican women are wonderful and selfless but they allow their sons and husbands to get away with everything. When those boys grow up they are mostly entitled pieces of shit. This accounts for >90% of Mexican problems on both sides of the border.
They are fucking snakes men don't fall for it every woman of every race are whores.
WHite women may seem bad but compared to other races they might as well be fucking angels.

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

I included food and drinks, amigo. And she was pretty too. Got succ'd after I ate in the bar.
How does it feel Pedro? Knowing that Cletus's like me can shove our American cocks into your womens throat easily? They practically beg for it desu.

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

eyyyy ese yor stody is fake becoz I drawed a peecture holmes. mehiicooo is whiiii

Attached: DNAUSwhites.png (131 KB, 665x600)

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

You're not human, Pedro.

Attached: b2800c10d9b6e5b21ea3102eda8ffbc4.jpg (27 KB, 650x488)

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

Damn, sucks to hear man. I’m hope you can do alright mexibro, you seem like a good guy. Seems like most Mexican posters are(aware of the shit that surrounds them), something might happen in the next generation maybe?

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

It’s an upphil struggle but hopefully one day this whole mess will be swept clean. Like I said earlier, it can’t last forever.
I hope that you güeros will soon overthrow your jewish overlords and prosper as God intended.

Attached: DE35CF33-FCE5-421A-8E69-2DFC11D5B855.png (150 KB, 540x264)

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

Well, glad you enjoyed yourself user, but you still could have gotten some subhuman over here for free. But I take it, was some really good head. In any case, my trips haven't ever been half as pleasant. Just one anger inducing moment after another.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

Chicharrón (porkrinds) are a godsend. Avocados are what keeps my low carb lifestyle up and going too.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

I would love that dude. Again sorry for saying crazy shit i know you're not all bad down there. Reminds me of samwise speech to frodo in lotr.

Hopefully these bad things wont last forever.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

youtube.com/watch?v=_J-sCz2anWI

Attached: Plutarco-Elias-Calles.jpg (146 KB, 515x600)

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

None of us want to move there anyway, I promise you.

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

They are my go to on the street! Otherwise I'll eat a lot of fucking meat, steak, chicken, bacon. Also eat loads of burgers with no bun. And don't forget a fuckton of cheese, well if it's low carb and high fat. You have a hard time eating out?

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

In a keto or low carb diet you are supposed to eat a bit more sodium as you will excrete more minerals. But I agree, an excess sodium is quite dangerious, but not as much as BPA’ s or sugar.

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

North as in as north as you can get before it becomes the border zone. The border area is full of wannabe illegal immigrants and obviously drugs cartels.

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

You captured my heart user, do you live in CA or Texas? Seems like you see these fucking greedy goblins all the time as well. A perfect depiction

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

You need what we need, Pedro.
It's the only solution.

Attached: HelicopterTours.jpg (147 KB, 1000x750)

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

It’s k
Digits confirm a brighter future, friend.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

Fucking this. Here in the North we’re blessed with excellent tier meat.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

Do they though?

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

Why are you using a modified italy flafg as the pic related? I was hoping for some mussolini discussion, but as usual on 5chins, it's "how big a shithole is red sand n puke nation?" or hitler, talk about integralists more, faggots, integralist memeflag pls

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

So it seems.

Attached: Enoch-Powell-Checked.jpg (71 KB, 796x524)

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

Apparently they just did. Big time.

Joshua King
Joshua King

I'm glad user, good luck to you and take care. Save some horse meat for next time we meet.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

It could easily become a first world country if it's government stopped being retarded. It's already technically considered a rich country by global standards. Just cut out the corruption and change laws to be good for Industry and it can be the crowned Jewel of Latin America. Spics gonna spic.

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

Would like to see some proof of things improving for either country. Seems like we're just going to continue to get flooded and Mexico will continue to decline further. The only positive I see right now is that white conservatives are outbreeding white leftists here.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

It's a big shithole, the main problem are the mestizos and indios. It's corrupt as fuck with a shitty culture, for example some indios worship a skull, a dead narco, a shitskin virgin or raptist priests. Mexicans tend to be jelous, stupid, drunk, hateful, lazy, loud and very ugly. People in public toilets don't flush their shit and a big turd and pee are floating in every public toilet, also the streets are dirty as fuck and the roads full of pot holes, lack of Ilumination and it has a bump in every corner. People here in fb post their illiterate comments, almost 95 of Mexicans are not able nor write in Spanish properly, that's fucking sad bro. In Mexican jobs the most smart people are not there, only the acquaintances, friends and family occupy the most important jobs, a diploma is not required to have a good job, because we have Carmen Salinas as politician, Ana Guevara, Sergio Mayer and Cuauhtémoc Blanco as the guvna of a shitty narco state, well, all mexican states are failed states due the cartels.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

the code word to start killing time. I put mutt kids too check with 3 blasts of 9mm. laws are stazo

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Our future looks just great doesn't it

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

Will do. Godspeed, user.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

been there done that. my car was stolen on the inside. also took a battery of my car. old fags carry daggers* small tight community. can go on and on.

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

Hopefully something good.

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

In Mexico the 95% has suffered a robbery of a car, battery, bicicle or stereo. That's why we have to build up our own fences, walls with very sharp pikes. For example, here in a shitty border town, I would not say it's disgusting name has suffered the 3rd massive house jacking. 10 armed narcos entered 5 houses at the same time beating and pointing guns to kids, woman and grannies only to steal electronics, wallets and watches. Cops arrived 20 minutes late.

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

Are there areas that aren't narco lands?

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

No i just grew up with em in a small town where illegals could get away easily. Hahaha thanks.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Wow hahaha

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

Years ago some faggots wanted to break into the neighborhood houses and killed all the dogs down the street by throwing poisoned bait over our walls.
mfw they killed my German Shepherd

Attached: 2A202B8D-273E-4F4F-B9BB-8483ABA99E78.jpg (91 KB, 750x743)

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

Its grim. Things arent good and i wont try to ignore that. I wish i could fix this shit i really do.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

I don't like seeing a hurt pepe please DELET that

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Once that wall is built you guys will HAVE to face your problems would be my guess user

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

As long as society festers, I believe people like us, who want to will a better world into existence, will be there to do it.

Godspeed anons, god is with us.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

This.

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

I'd like to hope so user. Maybe things will be alright. Corruption needs to be fought in america as well as mexico, and despite the differences in people we gotta start being more nationalistic imo.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Just out of curiosity, how is gun ownership in Mexico?

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

Only the military and can own guns, actually come to think of it what are YOUR gun laws? Do any euro countries allow gun ownership?

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

youtube.com/watch?v=wyxSZhushjU

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

As big as a faggots abused anus.
The whole place (where thereare mexicans around) smells like open sewer, a dirty filthy shit filled clogged toilet overflowing with turds, diarrhea , puke, asswipe toilet paper soaking in old piss and puke littering the floor and shit painting on the walls.
That is mexico, its smell and soul.
Everyone needs to be deported BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN, which for over 90% of the population, would be Spain.
daily reminder
mexico is stolen land
Native People call it the Occupied Territories

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

Wait, I thought the US stopped the citizenship for military service thing a while ago?

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

Stay in your own country you dirty cockroach parasite

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

Well I just saw a video of a Mexican cartel beheading a dad while his son watched then proceeded to flay the kid alive, break open his ribcage, and pull out his beating heart. So idk you tell me.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

Mexico is worse the further south you go. North isn’t bad.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

I would imagine there are some parts of Mexico that are very nice. If you ain’t a Rabi Blanco you will never see them.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

It's true. Mine is 15ft tall and surrounds the entire perimeter of my property. We had to put it up because people from a neighboring town would steal anything outside the house when I was away at work. You could see them hiding behind the cactus waiting for us to leave. They even stole the bricks we were buying to build the fucking wall in the first place.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit