At my bf’s house

>at my bf’s house
>about to go on a road trip to visit some friends
>go to grab a thermos to take some coffee with us
>he’s hidden a sex toy in the thermos
I was so embarrassed I didn’t tell him I found it, but this discovery has damaged my view of my bf. It’s just so creepy, should I dump him?

Attached: EF76D7BA-42B2-4FA8-9C1C-0E0993029C19.jpg (813x782, 288K)

Do you have/use any sex toys?
If so, why is this worse/any different?

It is a marker for pathetic people but so is posting on Jow Forums.

Dump him, but never tell him why and don't let him explain himself. Make sure to tell all of your friends about it so they don't date the creep either.

I dont think it was hidden I think you grabbed a straight up fleshlight.
Alternatively
>women get to have sex toys but not men eww
Fuck you

What opinion of your boyfriend has changed? Do you not like the idea that he masturbators without you or that he uses a toy?

>It’s just so creepy
Why are women so pathetic?

What kinda sex toy?

I can never tell if its a larp or women are just that retarded

It's just a sex toy
Hiding it was the only thing he could do to prevent repercussions and you are going to do exactly what he fears

Either
A) she confused the outer casing of a fleshlight for a thermos
B) homeboy legit keeps his dragon dildo in a thermos lmaoooo

I don’t keep my vibratory in the pantry among dinnerware where a guest could happen upon it
It was a rubber vagina

There's nothing wrong with exploring yourself sexually, OP, don't be such a prude.

>a rubber vagina
OH MY GODDD!!! LIKE THAT IS SOOOO GROSS. I CANT BELIEVE MY BOYFRIEND WOULD HIDE A RUBBER VAGINIA IN A THERMOS. ITS JUST SOOOOO CREEPY. LIKE OMG.

OP, unless you found it in the cupboard where he keeps other mugs and such, that wasn't a thermos. There's no major difference between a male having a flashlight and a female having a dildo. Get over it.

It was in the cupboard that’s why it’s so gross

Whats wrong with him having sex toys cunt

fucking kek
maybe it got put there by accident, or as a prank. The kitchen's not exactly primo fap real estate, there might be some other reason it was there.
Get a sense of humour and just ask him about it, it's not a big deal.

>maybe it got put there by accident, or as a prank. The kitchen's not exactly primo fap real estate, there might be some other reason it was there.

Made my day! xD

This
Just tell him you went looking for a thermos and watch his face

The fact that you found a picture online exactly as you say, says F A K E bait.

I googled “sex toy thermos” asshole

Why...

>at my bf’s house
You're a reaaaaaal pain, aren't you?
Maybe he just cleaned it and put it there accidentally.
Noone likes a nag

>but this discovery has damaged my view of my bf. It’s just so creepy
What? You're serious?
Don't be absurd, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a sex toy. It's like a dildo or a vibrator for women.
If everyone had that same mindset, a lot of relationships wouldn't exist, and I'm willing to be yours is one of those.

In any case, maybe he tried to hide it somewhere where people don't look and he had the right idea.

>sex toy thermos

I was doing some research on amaon for this thread and found a Dildo+Thermos combo.

Thought I'd share.

Attached: yrwwrtur.jpg (725x430, 48K)

Ehhh, I usually look at the material instead of how inconspicuous it is.
/jp/'s onahole thread and pastebin is an excellent resource for that, by the way.

Waoooah you totally got OP because some weird freak of a woman could also have a sex toy in a thermos in the cupboard, owned OP epic style

OP's bf is a weird faggot, my bf and I both have sex toys but we don't hide them around places because we are adults and I know he doesn't want a vibrator falling out on him when he wants some coffee

Maybe you could make butter with it.

I don't want to judge too much but I was under the assumption OP bf lives alone.
I don't see have guests rummaging through my thermos cupboard, for example.

He probably hid it like that to avoid reactions like OP, in which case, OP is a bad influence.

>the dodil

my sides

Not who you're replying to but my family keeps our thermoses where we keep our cups. Even if we assume it's in a different cabinet it's still in there with all the other thermos. That's disgusting and unhygenic. Plus you're keeping it in a kitchen, most likely, pretty much the only room in the house that you should be expecting guests to rummage through your stuff. It's not like he kept it in his nightstand.

Don't see the problem with owning a sex toy, but keeping it in a kitchen with your dishes is definitely a no-go.

But it’s fake so it’s a nonissue...

Maybe we have different cultures but I have yet to see guests rummage through my kitchen, at all. Family members, sure, but never through my thermos and never into the back of the cupboard where I presume someone would hide something.

Also, why would it be unhygeniec? As long as it's cleaned properly, it shouldn't be an issue. It's not like it's raw chicken we're talking about here.

This

OOOHh

So it stays warm

I was scrolling this thread like wtf thermos?
I get it now.