How to start and keep an interesting convo? Examples are accepted

How to start and keep an interesting convo? Examples are accepted

Attached: tinder-1.png (1200x1200, 93K)

only looks matter on tinder

true when getting a match, but you gotta converse correct to get it in

Do people talk on tinder? Isn't it just for setting dates?

Some guy made threads here a couple weeks back and basically all he said to women was "let me suck the stress out of your titties". The difference is that he was very conventionally attractive. If you're not that or close to it, you're gonna have a bad time.

My first question is how do you get matches? I'm not a Chad but not ugly. I used to get a decent amount of matches on this shit a few years ago. Now I can't even get any 299 pound landwhale to match me.

Try something daring, something exciting, something that'll make any girl wish you were there
Example:
>Something something let me suck the stress out of your tiddies

I would say it depends on what kind of person you are. Try getting convos over text that correspond to those you would be having irl.

Tinder is no longer about dating. It's now about hookups, unless you are extremely attractive, you could be the Beethoven of conversations and it ain't gonna matter. Go to bumble or okcupid.

They really fucked with the matching system and prioritize paying members over free ones. They will literally keep the people who swiped right on you from showing up in your feed, until you pay for Tinder Gold. Then they show them pretty quickly. They've also got this really complicated algorithm that sorts you in attractiveness based on how often you get swiped right on, as well as your own swiping habits.

This won't matter if you're exceptionally attractive and have really good photos of yourself. But only if.

In general always keep a girl thinking. Don’t ask shit like
>how was your day
>what kind of music you like
>that’s a cool pic is that your dog

Ask them unconventional shit.
>ok so if you had do would you rather A or B

lol one of my go to lines used to be "if I could say anything right now, that would make you hate me forever, what would it be?"

A lot of them liked it, but a couple got seriously fucking pissed for some reason.

This just proves to me you never installed it.

I went out with a hot barista this way

Attached: E2979810-F003-4938-AC70-7C9A753AEE27.jpg (2538x2031, 519K)

You gotta read the girl via her pictures and bio. Some girls will be easy marks with a good pickup line but ignore genuine attempt at conversation. Others will ignore a pickup line and only respond to interesting conversation starters. You gotta try to figure this stuff out based on her profile.

If you're not sure you can always use "Conversation starter or bad pickup line?" I've had moderate success with this line, at least they generally seem to respond to this even if it doesn't eventually lead to sex.

I recently made a fake tinder with the picture of a good looking man.
Didn't matter what I said.
I could ask them for anal or deepthroat and if they didn't just agree from the get go (which happened) I would just say "coffee?" and they would be willing to meet with me.
What I did notice though, is that the really hot ones didn't match me either.

>let me suck the stress out your titties

According to /adv this never fails.

Get matches, Get comfy, Git gut.

This
Try a relevant pickup line until it works I guess

Attached: DF747657-3AFB-4CE8-BF8D-EA7328E5222F.jpg (651x722, 282K)

something something I would rather eat you lmao

too direct, have to be somewhat of a challenge to demonstrate status

This. Made a new account recently where I didn't swipe for the first 36 hours or so. 25+ likes. Now it's barely any trickling in. Then again I have to sift through a lot of thots and end up liking one in five.

Been there so long I see many familiar faces and then remember the dead end conversations I've already had.

Try paying then getting banned over an sjw disagreeing with you on music, they’ll permanently delete you with no refunds. Gotta walk on eggshells anymore, pic related

Attached: DEDB4494-D87C-4239-AD56-805D9DC73839.jpg (750x754, 486K)

story time

White chick says she’s into music, I hit her with a recommendation, she responds that she doesn’t listen to white musicians, I tell her rap sucks, she blows up the chat about how ignorant I am and next thing I know I’m getting an error code (ban) because she reported me. I didn’t name call or anything just told her rap sucks, which is true btw

uninstall and meet girls IRL

okay where do i meet these girls then?

Where?

For every swipe right I do like 50 left. Maybe the kind of girl I like just isn't on tinder.

>snapchat
is this necessary nowadays?

yes

girls for some reason freak out over phone numbers but sharing their entire facebook or instagram life online with strangers is fine

Take advantage of irl opportunities by jsut being a more friendlier person in general.
See some cute chick outside?
Sit next to her comment on her clothing and start up a convo.
See one that needs help with something like groceries or directions?
Help her out and start up a conversation.
You could also just cold approach people.
I've found that a lot of girls nowadays tend to respond better to cold approaches in the day since they're unexpected unlike when you're at a club or on tinder.

>be me
>27 years old
>matched with a 19 year old
>probably slutty and maybe a bit socially awkward
>felt too guilty to have a conversation

should i have just gone for it? fucking a 19 year old mightve been cool

That girl took it up the ass more times than you had sex probably.
If you are gonna be this beta about it, you'd have no chance anyway.
Match =/= guaranteed sex or even meetup.
Expect to get a person into a physical chair every 25-50 matches depending on how good you look.

>tfw not a single match on tinder

Maybe time to give up ?

Attached: 20181001_133659.jpg (841x463, 184K)

Attached: 0BF10829-3C71-4DDF-A687-E1A842B492D9.jpg (750x634, 438K)

I thought society demonized cold approaching

Ironic, the "creep" is not the one stalking that guy around and taking pictures of him, hmmm

It is pretty weird to be perfectly honest.
Like, I would be flattered if some chick just walked up to me and started chatting, but I can't imagine a serious connection happening in some supermarket between two absolute strangers.

The only difference between cute and creepy is whether or not they are attracted to you; nothing wrong with talking to people if you're genuinely interested in getting to know them.

The thing is you HAVE to have good photos
I'm slightly above average in looks and I used to get like 1 match per month
Updated my profile with a really good pic of me
instantly 10 times more matches
Not even sure if roasties read the description

>The only difference between cute and creepy is whether or not they are attracted to you

TRUTH

if you're a 9/10 and ask her to lick tomato sauce off your feet she won't find it weird or disgusting

They don't.
Had "not looking for anything serious" in my bio once.
You would not believe the amount of girls who chatted a bit and then went "oh I just read your bio good luck with that".

this. girls dont read bios, therefore dont put too much effort into them.

>get tinder
>used to talking to people over the internet for a week at the least before meeting them
>no one wants to have a conversation longer than 20mins
>let alone start a conversation
>start not starting conversations to see ones that will start convos
>have 1 awesome conversation
>ends up being my friend who's now a tranny
>ffs kms
>talking to one guy
>he's replying
>throwing questions at him left and right
>not getting any questions back
>10mins in haven't had 1 opinion
>he says he likes writing
>I act enthusiastic and ask him what writing. Wether its a journal
>I followed that up with a question aaking if he liked creative writing
>he responds "well idk what to call my writing actually"
>nothing
>nothing
>get pissed off and delete the app
I swear to GOD. My conversations on this website are 100000 tikes better than that shit app.
I got 76 likes on the first week and 20 matches in this tiny ass town as a gay dude.
Fml desu

Attached: 1538993042737.jpg (1024x768, 292K)

If these people were great at socializing, they would not be on tinder.
Also, that's hardly possible, I am the only gay in the village!

>mission taco or peel
St Louis?
where did you end up going, my man