Receding Hairline

When does it fucking stop?

>every day it creeps back just a little bit further
>every fucking day
>can't shave head because dont have a masculine face
>trying to learn to be more outgoing and finally have an active social life but at the same time rapidly becoming less attractive

what the FUUCK
Is it ever going to stop???

Attached: 0b3.png (233x261, 75K)

Try peppermint oil, dermarolling, outright Minoxidil if you're okay with the side effects.
Good luck, buddy. It's not going to stop on its own.

Your hairline will "mature" and stabilize around 30

It must stop at some point, right? I mean its not like every older man is totally bald ... it has to stop at some point...

>minoxidil
putting shit on my head for 2 hours a day for the rest of my life seems insane

It does slow down around middle-age, but by then you'll probably have a gaping bald spot.
And Minox needs about 2-3 years for permanent results, but the side-effects are really rough. I would call it a last resort.

Honestly my advice would be to get fit and buzzcut it, it's about the most dignified way to embrace it.

god I hope so

what about a hair transplant? Elon musk and peterstein both seem to have come back from the brink of death

Attached: musk.jpg (397x270, 26K)

How old are you?

Expensive, takes a long while for results, needs follow-ups and prone to complications. Plus your existing hair isn't going to stop balding.

Well i have no advice really but thought i would let you know that your hairline wont keep you from finding and keeping relationships but isolation will. My fiance is young with a receding hairline but he is still the fucking sexiest human alive to me.

Just go bald, hair is dumb.

well the technology and stuff must be getting better, right? medical things are advancing so rapidly these days

hm try going to gym that may make your face more masculine. dont shave it anyway just clip it very short and grow a beard of some sort. confidence will make your attractiveness come out more than anything so keep tryna be social u can do it :p

>30
Fuckin yikes

finasteride?

>medical things are advancing so rapidly these days
They are, but if you're concerned about your social confidence today, then what's good in 5 years isn't going to help you too much.

Anyway good luck, buddy. Don't let it destroy what you've built up.

life comes at you fast kiddo

blink and you'll miss it

Fin stopped my recession completely. Some people get side effects that include boner issues but not me. Shit, being on antidepressants fucked with my dick/libido more than the fin.

fin?

I just turned 40. He turned 30 and he's still thinking "when does it stop?" it might not at this point lol

Finasteride

>When does it fucking stop?

My hairline starts behind my ears so it never stops you're not getting off this ride so get used to it

finasteride + zinc for peepee works very well for me. all of my hair came back and my penis works