How do people get their skin to look perfect in pictures? I take a pic and it's disgusting and splotchy

How do people get their skin to look perfect in pictures? I take a pic and it's disgusting and splotchy.

Attached: 5Ntx5mY.jpg (1080x1350, 138K)

They use Photoshop on their computers to blur the imperfections, or apps on their phones. If you want one on your phone I think a popular one is facetune

also makeup... and they probably take care of their skin

Literally photoshop
It's considered an epidemic on instagram especially

Definitely taking care of skin, makeup, filters and retouche.

Photoshop. And you can also use a phone app like PS Express

>photoshop

Okay but how? I actually tried to smooth my skin in it and it didn't go well

Send pic i‘ll do it for you on my phone. Takes only about 5 mins.

Just describe the process please. Are you using blur?

Pretty much every expensive phone’s front facing camera and every photo editor has skin smoothing. Apple held out for a really long time, but they finally gave in and added one. I actually like imperfections. The photo in your OP turns me off big time.

Using photoshop is for chumps. There are tools (portrait plus, portraitpro, paintshop pro) that'll do this stuff for you way easier. Or just hire someone off fiver if it's only for a few images.

Instagram filters.

Which of those do you think is best? I can pay for the software

1.makeup
2.makeup
3.makeup
4.makeup
5.makeup
239567823. makeup
239567824. some bullshit app on their phone, not even photoshop

I think most of them have free trials. I've used portraitpro a couple of times and it's pretty easy as long as you turn off all of its automatic bullshit and just use the sliders.

You're probably taking the photo badly. I'm assuming you're female and want that classically pretty look. If so you want plenty of soft light. Try standing facing a window and keep moving your face around until you get a combination of good angles and good lighting. Try googling "natural light beauty photography" for tips and examples.

Step 1: Copy stamp brushing over all the bad spots
Step 2: Frequency seperation to smoothen the skin
Step 3: split toning / Highliting parts of the face

additional stuff to consider:
-Having good lighting aviable (not room light)
Pic related is me and i have had tons of pimpels and shit when i took that picture

Attached: 2018-03-29 14.11.47.jpg (2733x1829, 1.98M)

No makeup is necessary required

Don't listen to these Niggers and just pirate photoshop and learn how to use a camera in order not to look like a faggot

I have one more question; i have a phone and a tripod. Should I be using the front facing camera to take my pics? Like maybe id place a mirror behind it?

Front Kamera has a better quality. In fact, you can take good pictures with everything

80% Light
15% lense
5% camera

Okay i'll research light next. Thanks for the help guys.

You literally only need your window light
this one was taken with just natural light on a cloudy day

OP here. Portraitpro is great

100% concentrated power of will.