How am I to interpret when female collegues eat bananas besides me?

Why do some female collegues insist on eating bananas beside me at coffe breaks?

Attached: Women eating banana.jpg (1408x1056, 244K)

Are they looking you in the eye and circling their tongue around the top of the banana? Do they suck on it a little and give you a little wink? Then end biting their lip?

The only way to beat them is to buy a bunch of oysters and lick them up while staring into her eyes. Let her know what it’s like to be uncomfortable

Attached: 40487EA9-C664-45B6-938F-3950A24510F9.jpg (1632x1224, 673K)

Obviously it’s because they want to have sex with you. No other possible reason for eating during lunchtime

I eat a banana every day near my male coworkers but I usually turn to my desk to take the first bite. It feels kinda sexual indeed.

I don't intend it to be a signal, but alas I fucked one of em recently.

Well it's definitely not because they're hungry and they want to eat food. That would just be crazy and dumb. They're probably imagine the banana is you, getting wetter with every passing second as they scramble to have a mind blowing orgasm before their 5 mins is up and they have to go back to work.

It's only a matter of time til you fuck all of them and they pass you around like a peace pipe

One of my female friends always breaks off a piece to eat them in public.
Never eats them regularly cuz of pervs like OP

Of course not, women mouths are not for eating, they're for eating or for swallowing.

Projection, all of a sudden it's all OP:s fault.

Meant gossiping.

Eat it on the side like a cob of corn.
How degenerate can you all be?

>woman eats fruit
>OP thinks it’s for his benefit
yeah it is completely his fault

You are a dense mother fucker

Attached: Gee roastie.jpg (491x491, 68K)

it always means "ay boi wan sum fuk"
I know this especially as ur mum ate one besides me last night

So that's why my bananas disapeared. So is 80 years old women a new experience to you or do you do it all the time?

They're hungry and like bananas you fucking whore.

That's a pretty warped perspective on it. OP's coworkers probably aren't even thinking about sex while they eat - or at least not sex with the kind of guy who has to make this kind of post on Jow Forums

>Why do some female collegues insist on eating bananas beside me at coffe breaks?

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 40K)

I fukt her 30 years ago. So I guess ur my son. What a fucking disaster

Attached: 93735A9B-CE65-4727-867E-111DEB6B1C0C.jpg (640x640, 88K)

DELET THIS

autismo's revenge

Attached: 1510961077968.gif (384x216, 499K)

Attached: 15643AFF-84A5-4D9E-AEF2-59E5A736ACE2.jpg (1300x818, 72K)

I hope you didn't eat the banana after you fucked it

kek

because bananas are a tasty, portable snack, and they probably don’t see it as sexual.

what are you ga-
Oh yeah you're a tripfag