Tfw I want "have you seen the way he looks at her" kind of love but don't know how to find

>tfw I want "have you seen the way he looks at her" kind of love but don't know how to find...

Attached: FFBD8F6A-F60F-4304-9646-11C16C5E4198.png (500x492, 101K)

Don’t be retarded, you’re a woman. The world is at your disposal.

you're retarded, he's gay

I want love (not sex)

You’re gay.
Again, you’re a woman. The world is actually at your disposal for intimacy. Have you even tried finding love?

You could get both with me, but not one or the other.
Romance and sex are married. Divorce them at your own risk.

there are no women on the internet, OP is a faggot

I tried hard enough
But always there is no true affection giver in this world but horn dogs

If your not going to give op advice then shut up and fuck off
Stop speaking so obtusely and just tell me what your fuckin problem is. It’s annoying, not poetic.
WHY do you keep getting broken up with or breaking things off?

>i met this guy on tinder
>at first i wasnt that interested in him because he was too polite and serious as if we were in real life
>i ignored him a few times but he kept trying to talk to me
>he asked me out and i said yes because i have no friends and tired of staying home alone
>the day we met was super maximum cold so i didnt wanna go but stay home but I couldn't be rude so I was thinking like I will just spend an hour with him and goodbye
>Met him, talked for hours
>found out he is a soul full of sunshine
>triggered maternal instincts inside so much
>we promised to meet up on next week
>get home back, texts him everything i adore about him
>he replies slow
>i get super obsessed more and more asks him to pls repspond lol
>no respond at all now

Why!!!!!!!!!

>Stop speaking so obtusely
I'll try to translate as best I can for you.
>I want love (not sex)
>I tried hard enough
>But always there is no true affection giver in this world but horn dogs
Basically her posts read like every female profile on Tinder and Plenty of Fish. She wants to find an affectionate relationship, but is only prepared to give her time and energy to good looking players. Men who are only really looking for sex and aren't interested in forming relationships with most of the women they meet; because they know that they dont have to.
She could probably meet someone who doesn't fit the mould of most guys she's been with if she really wanted to, but realistically that probably wont happen until she's in her forties and broken.
Basically she's the female counterpart to most of the jaded male fives and sixes on here.

Step one: stop being fat.

Just imply you’ll have sex with him. He’ll respond pretty quick if he’s not gay.

Thats stupid!!!! I wanna make him love me the same way I feel about him
He will hit and leave too

O-okay... i will skip 100 meals...

Did you try being someone loveable?
Know what every ripped guy with his shit together thinks when you strut up to him at the bar? "Where were you when I was hurting and alone?" Of course they're going to hit and quit. That's why they got swole. They'll do that to you as often as they can and you'll let them. They'll meet some special woman that patches them up some day. It's probably not going to be someone that rode up to meet him at the finish line.

Wtf
Some true souls have dignity and are loyal

Okay, but that doesn't look like hooking up with the hottest piece of ass on tinder. Get a fucking project, someone that shows promise.

I chose to met him because he's not a douche
He's very himself and true
He didnt even wear the lotion at first sate but was naturally shine like a gold
It is masculine to put no effort for the look
I never even swipe dyel fags they are girly ironically...

Don't we all?

most truthful thing i've ever read on Jow Forums

[Bitterness intensifies]
Not everyone is like you
Some wants lasting and meaning in life

You're still after someone who's together, when you haven't done much of anything yourself.
What about you is someone supposed to love?

I dont care about your abs
But words

Why are you unable to read then?

Found that on Jow Forums.
I had more than one person telling me they've never seen two people more in love than we are.

I am lovable enough already

List one good thing you've done for someone else, especially someone you wanted love from.

That's very romantic!

I can answer this one. You acted like a stuck up fucking douchebag too good for him at first, so by the time he got you out with him, he already lost interest in your absolute bullshit attitude. Try treating people like equals instead of annoyances. You might find people start to like you if you do that.

>I wanna make him love me the same way I feel about him
So you want to make the guy you love wait until sex, but you were willing to be a worthless slut for other guys? Jesus, women are fucking retarded. I'm glad all the Chads abuse you cunts.

When I love someone I give it everything I have to the insane points
So I try to love less

Specific, you bitch.

Why so mad
I was super nice to him all the time except not responding a few times
Those things I wrote was from my inner voice
And sex is not important!
I like to share physical affection with him anytime as I already like him much
But men always leave when they hit
That's what I hate

>ignore a guy
>surprised when he gets tired of your bullshit

Explain this logic.

Read again
The only time I ignored was before we meet
Because you can't read people's aura on internet..

I like how you dodge the question of what specific good you've ever done for fucking anybody.
You're just intrinsically lovable. That's cute.

I give people I love biggest affection ever
Literally shower them in love rain

And that's very sweet, but you understand that the creepy ugly and old guy with a pot belly and dick cheese would also gladly give his affections to somebody. That doesn't mean his affection is necessarily wanted.

........i know it too well... i always have this hard time controling my desire to adore you to death

I just want let you know that I would give you the world if I could.. and thats all

I feel sooo pathetic and sad

which country are you from?

You can start by trying to lift other people up in a non-romantic relationship.
That's what I do every time something doesn't go the way I want. I treat my friends to something, just to send a message. I still run this shit.

Non romantic relationships dont fill my void inside

I just need only one person to die for on this entire planet

Who can, then?
If there is nothing there, someone loving that nothing is not going to make it less nothing. You have to try to be something.

And it can be a very broken something that's fine. At least a starting point.

I know but realistically it takes whole life to find yourself before you find some else outside
Having someone to get addicted to do helps me forgetting the burning every inch of my heart too

Do you have a car and job at least?

I'm an average 22 year old guy looking for the "one". I know this board has more females on average than others so i thought i'd write this post up. Basically too scared of rejection in real life to approach girls, i'd love for any girl here to give me honest feedback on my appearance and what kind of girl they think i could get.
And if we like eachother, maybe it could be more than friendship.
Send me an email then i'll give my discord.
Email: [email protected]

W-why should I need them when I can nap all day mooching off neetbux

Doing something good for other people typically involves money and a car.

Lol no
The most beautiful thing of love is in the eyes, always...
Love becomes more romantic when two are broke and all they have is each other
>tfw I miss damn sweet eyes

That’s why you don’t give it up right away. You gotta lure the guy in with the prospect of getting sex. Get him sufficiently invested then bang him.

I am too dumb to play my cards desu
But I dont want someone to stay with me because of future opportunities of phsycial pleasure
I want to be with someone who appreciate my existance..

Well now you know how he felt when you first texted. Ha ha!

There's a difference between being broke and being hollow.
You can stew and play the pity party game all you want. You expect the world but you won't put your better foot forward.

Lol I freaking do
I wouldntve ignored him only if I could see his aura and vibes on the internet

Please respond. Just looking to talk to someone, you can ghost after one convo i dont care.

you capitalist pig havent experienced what true love feels like yet
You cherish things more when you are not rich

Wtf is this maymay

> on tinder
That app is for having quick and easy sex, you know that, right? Looking through this thread it looks like you're baiting.

?

You're not going to get a gf begging on Jow Forums. Slap yourself in the face and spend a month without coming to this website, you might learn something.

Hey it's not like I dont even have a choice
Where should I find SO when I dont even have connections at all

I want a female opinion about my appearance more than anything so i know what girls are in my league (in real life).