Is there any advice on how to live without a front door? Pic related

Is there any advice on how to live without a front door? Pic related.

Attached: B8gpmkP.jpg (3120x4160, 968K)

You have to become the door

get a new door idiot

As an emergency protocol (depends on where you live) just tape over a garbage bag or two for the night. Keep out bugs and deter niggers.

Get a new door. If money is tight just use a wooden board for now or go on Craigslist. People always give off free shit.

Put up a curtain at the very least.

Use those two chairs

shower curtain

Get a large plastic sheet

Extend it tightly over the door frame with duct tape and/or staples

Use window as door

Plan to eventually buy new door

Preferably extend the plastic sheeting in two layers, one on the inside and one on the outside. If you want to get fancy fill the space in between with packing peanuts or insulation Styrofoam.

If you're renting see if this is a lease violation. I'm pretty sure no front door is a safety violation/concern a judge can easily be upset about.

Dude you need a fucking door.

This is the post.

This is the post.

This is the post

This is the post.

Get a job. That works

1. Get a new door.
2. Holy fuck get your shit together or you will end up a hobo

You offer people the right to fuck your gf when they want, in exchange for not robbing or hurting you. Worked for me when I lived a bad area. My place was never broken into and I was never beaten up. My gf understood it was one of those things that just kinda needed to happen so that we could be safe

I'm not allowed to leave house right now, but i've managed to stay okay last night. Right now looking for stuff downstairs to help barricade

but do you have a gf you can offer up to help keep people out?

How the hell did this happen?

Tape plastic bags over it until your poor ass can afford another one. This is how you get bugs and shit.

That place looks like it's in Brazil.

If so, you're fucked.

user!!! WATCH OUTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Attached: anon.png (1074x1432, 2.36M)

it wont stop the biggest bugs. The black bugs.