I wash my face often, clean my bedsheets every week, eat nothing unhealthy, no sweets or soda

I wash my face often, clean my bedsheets every week, eat nothing unhealthy, no sweets or soda.
How do I still have acne? I'm 19.

Attached: 9.png (300x250, 37K)

When I stopped drinking milk it cleared up a majority of my acne.

Same honestly idk man some people still break out in there 20s im almost 20 myself and still got pimples but its starting to clear up lately maybe just try and find something to boost ur confidence

Try moisturise and see a doc, my friend got some pescripcion for some drugs, he had a heavy ass acne, but that help.

Yes, I noticed that too. I don't drink milk either. Things improved but still not quite clear.

It is weird but eating alot of choclate can cause that

try chemical exfoliants, like something with glycolic acid in the ingredients list. start off with a low concentrate at night every three days and increase as your skin learns to tolerate it. also a retinol cream can do wonders, but will dry out your skin majorly so you have to use a good quality moisturizer too. a lot of people just try to dry out their acne and dont moisturize and that makes it worse

i feel your struggle user, i started getting acne in elementary school and only got it really under control once I was almost 20. dont give up!

I'm not actually sure if this works but when I was sick I dosed myself with vitamin C. I could drink around 3 1,5 Liter bottles of vitamin C tablets dissolved in water. It helped me to get healthier and my face had 0 pimples. Idk if I give credits to vitamin C rightfully, but I think it helped. If you're desperate enough, you should try it.
Best of luck OP.

See a doctor and start taking 10% benzoyl peroxide over the counter acne cream and slather that shit on each night before you go to sleep. You’re pillowcases will be slightly bleached but it it’s a small price to pay.

I didn't take vitamin C so far, worth a try

stop washing your face so often. rinse with cold water once a day. if this doesnt work after 2-3 months then move on to a sensitive wash like Cetaphil and follow up with witch hazel on cotton pads (witch hazel is similar to toner, but it's not harsh on the skin). if THAT doesnt work then try a kit like pic related. Clinique works pretty good , but if you stop using it your acne will come back.

also, stay away from dairy, sugar, chocolate, sodium. clean your phone regularly, stop touching your face and wash your hands with soap before you touch/wash your face.

Attached: 2256864.jpg (1000x560, 118K)

Sodium? You mean salt?

This might sound crazy, but stop washing your face. You can use water to rinse off sweat but in my opinion you should stop putting lotions, moisturizer, soap, etc. on your face. That shit is unnatural from a historic perspective and your probably fucking up the pH and natural microbe fauna. I don’t wash my face with anything other than water and I have no acne. BTW I’m a molecular biologist.

I only wash with water. But if I think about it, I am using shaving foam and aftershave. Does that have anything to do with it?

yeah, try to keep away from excessive salt from chips, fries, frozen dinners.

when i kept up with the clinique i didnt get any pimples. ive also read a ton of reviews that say when you miss a couple days with the clinique your pimples will come back. so now i dont wash with soap, only water. in the winter, my face will get really dry so i'll put a clinique night moisturizer on.

Attached: MABA0067F_1_L.jpg (300x300, 10K)

i forgot to say that the pic of the drying lotion works for spot treatments, but it's very drying. if you have sensitive skin it could create peeling of the skin.

>I'm 19.
Still prime age for acne. Probably down to genes. You can try going to a dermatologist but it's no guarantee, I even went on accutane to no avail. Some of us are just fucked.

yea dude i went through the exact same thing, for years until i went to a doctor.

three months after the doctor and my skin is almost completely clean

For some people its just hormonal. Go see a dermatologist they will know better than anyone here.

Have you seen a dermatologist?

No

>wash face often
some soap caused acne for me

Check out curology.
It's the closest you'll get to seeing a derm without actually have to see one.
Usually you'll have a RN or something to be your consultant, and they'll set up a night cream for your face.
There's a free 2 week trial. After that, it'll be $40 every other month.
If you don't want to swallow that $40 pill. Just get the free trial, if it works out, you can cancel and buy different creams that uses the same active ingredients they give you.

Post your diet here.
f you do not tell us what you are eating and drinking we can't help you.
Also tell us what shampoos you use etc.