Started dating an Asian chick, I can't get the culture...

Started dating an Asian chick, I can't get the culture, I'm getting frustrated with being "the white guy" at family functions (which they do a lot), not understanding what her friends and family are saying and generally not meshing.

I like the girl on an individual level but feel like this is going to break the relationship. Is this a valid reason to break up? She hasn't really done anything wrong.

Attached: 1517801317092.jpg (464x404, 26K)

Ive dated an Asian chick OP. They have a pretty crazy lifestyle. They actually cut a dead lamb up in front of me at a dinner table to intimidate me. It's going to be crazy. But dont let that get in the way of your relationship. If you love her, you'll look past it. Asian culture is just weird in general. No shame in feelin left out.

If you want something serious, then yeah it is valid imo. When you marry someone, you marry their family too. Same thing with dating.

Okay, what constitutes as serious? Should I keep dating her knowing that it will end?

DESU I don't want to stop having sex, which is scummy but the truth. Also, I'd feel bad because she's a sweetheart and crazy about me. At the same time, I get reminded that she has orbiters already who are waiting for her to be single, so it's not like the end of the world either.

Why can't things ever be simple?

Date a white girl, duh. If you drag it on while being so half-hearted about the whole thing then it'll only hurt her more.

Well, have you tried asking her about culture stuff and tried to understand? Open your mind a bit. It might seem alien & strange but there might be some aspect that you find amazing.

>They actually cut a dead lamb up in front of me at a dinner table to intimidate me
>they offered to show you proper technique
>intimidated

ho lee fuk. gentlemen and lady, the master race

Attached: 1510718258349.jpg (500x375, 21K)

This is pretty much the standard quo for dating Asians. You don't just get a girl, you get her whole extended fucking family and all of their racist bullshit judgement on top. Unless you're a doctor or a lawyer or anything that's actually useful TO THEM, you'll never be fully accepted. Ever. Asians treat their children like their retirement plan. That's why they push their kids so hard in school - because some day they want to retire and live off of their kid's success and some white cracker like you coming in is going to be a part of that thought process. You gotta decide if that Chinese pussy is worth the harassment, because I 2000% guarantee that your girlfriend is NOT sold separably. This a bundle package, baby.

Attached: a.jpg (540x464, 45K)

not him but we have lambs too and we know how to cut them "properly" thank you very much

but for hundreds of years it has been considered rude to do it in the middle of the fucking dining room however, you do it in the kitchen, it's just not something you do
when you have to stuff a goose, do you also bring it in front of the children like "hey look kids i'm about to fist fuck that goose's ass" ??

on top of that you just can't justify doing it as a surprise, you can ask "hey we're about to prepare the meat, do you want to see ?" not to intimidate them

It's a complete valid breakup reason. To her family, you are probably a nigger otherwise they would be making you feel more welcome. Asian families that are open to liberal values make the white guy feel like a king, so either they are conservatives that wished she would date an asian male instead or they think you aren't attractive.

You could also alternatively start learning her language in secret so you know exactly what their saying/be integrating yourself. It's hard work, but it's your call if she's worth it.

You can get used to that shit tho. Its a pain in the ass but there are benefits too. Pretty sure you gotta deal with weird shit in any family.

For real i saw this but never realized how true this is. 100% truth

If you love her stay with her :/

Dumbest shit I've ever read.
>Dating is like marriage
No, it's fucking not.

Learn to speak Asian

Asian people will dump you at the drop of a hat for an Asian partner their parents choose for them. They'll never choose you. Never. You mean nothing to them.

And then even that chosen Asian partner will be miserable never being good enough for the in laws and they'll fight over cultural and community expectations. They'll cheat but never divorce, or divorce and leave you with the kids and run off to a foreign country.

Anyway I've seen it all.
It is very hard to be accepted.
Foreign women with Asians have a higher chance as long as they are basically perfect, or their boyfriend is admittingly not all that and desperate. Speak the language, makes a lot of money, very beautiful and put together, high education, can cook and clean well or hire someone to do it. For a non Asian guy.. you will always feel not good enough.

>They'll never choose you. Never. You mean nothing to them.

Thanks I was eating some fries here and I could use some of that huge fuckin pile of salt you're sitting on there

This is why I just pay them a dollar a minute for a massage and get a boner and then never interact with them until I am sexually frustrated again.

Although admittingly every time I get one I think to myself

>Man I want an Asian wife

>such meme
>very laughing
>so need salty
>woof

No one cuts a lamb at a dinner table in front of a guest. Especially an asian family. so yeah they werent being nice about it and showing me technique u retard

>racemixing
> Is this a valid reason to break up?
You shouldn't have started to begin with, yellow-fever degenerate.

>they think you aren't attractive.
hahaha wut

Check online for the country her family is from's norms, it will give you an insight on how to be more approachable at her family functions. You're going to stick out being "the white guy".

>I like the girl on an individual level but feel like this is going to break the relationship. Is this a valid reason to break up? She hasn't really done anything wrong.
Have you actually told her that it is a problem? there's not a great deal she can do about it.

She's already got a backup for when you do so it's really up to you.