Girl i consider my 'fuckbuddy' all of a sudden starts talking about our future marriage

>met this girl in a club a few months ago
>we had sex the same night
>never really liked her that much, she's like a 5/10 at best. Not pretty enough for my standards (not to sound arrogant)
>we've been hooking up roughly twice per week ever since
>we only do netflix&chill and sleeping over. Basically nothing other than sex. Never took her on a real date or anything like that.
>Told her quite clearly i'm not really looking for a relationship
>Yesterday, we're sitting on her couch watching TV.
>She all of a sudden starts fantasizing about what our future marriage would be like and how great of mother she would be for our kids.
That escalated quickly...

How should i proceed? Did she catch feelings? Should i continue hooking up with her or is it a better idea to stop seeing her?

Attached: 1543856304354.jpg (380x380, 18K)

>>Yesterday, we're sitting on her couch watching TV.
>>She all of a sudden starts fantasizing about what our future marriage would be like and how great of mother she would be for our kids.

what was you guys watching she could have just been joking about it exactly as a way to freak you out

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, BUT I KILL ANY OTHER GURL YOU LOOK AT. OK?!????!?

Attached: DFA159C5-E964-456B-983B-96D6183103E7.jpg (760x570, 43K)

Nothing related to that.

We were having a casual conversation about some random stuff (i don't remember exactly what it was). She all of a sudden started talking about how she's been fantasizing about getting married ever since she was a child. Then she began talking about all the details and how beautiful we would look together etc.

Not a grim on her face or anything. As far as i could tell she was dead serious.

just noticed
>a few months ago
man that's waaay too long to be in a so-called FWB relationship, of course if you hang out with her and cuddle and watch netflix together for months at a time twice a week she's gonna feel it's a real relationship.

Hey.

You're in a relationship. Congratulations! Sounds like she is enough for your standards and you're pretty comfy. Stop being a shallow jerk and take her on a date so she can dress up for you all pretty like.

>How should i proceed?
Tell her the truth that the girl worth marrying doesn't have fuckbuddies.

>Stop being a shallow jerk
How am i a shallow jerk for not wanting to settle down with a 5/10 girl? I mean... my ex girlfriend was like a 7.5/10, no way in hell am i ever gonna be satisfied if i start dating this girl seriously. I can't step down 2,5 points.

... I don't think there's anything wrong with being shallow, but this is the definition of shallow user.

is this irony

Lol no female will ever want to marry you
Apart from this poor girl of course

what constitutes an 8 for you?

Hey man idk what youre sayin but most 5/10 girls are pretty homey just consider this qt girl hehe

Pic related is what i would consider an 8/10

I did say my ex girlfriend was a 7.5 mind you. I'd consider the girl in the pic slightly more attractive than my ex.

Attached: DOdeeAHXkAEBMkg.jpg (960x1200, 566K)

That's 4 desu
and I'm gay if that matters

Tbh why would you fuck a girl twice a week for months and act like "I'm not looking for a relationship". I used to do that in high school (which I hope you still are in) and cut it out. It's so disrespectful. Especially with a girl that's below your league. After the second time I fuck a girl I feel obligated to take her out, or spend some time with her that isn't just laying on a couch and fucking. A walk in the park at least ffs. If you're such a player, why are you not fucking new girls every week? That's the question she has and it's a valid one. If you're not that interested why do you continue to fuck her that often? It's cause you're lazy and probably unable to strike gold twice so you keep this girl as an emotional convenient toy. Dusty nigga behavior desu

>If you're such a player, why are you not fucking new girls every week?
I'm not really a player. I mean, i've dated a fair number of women and slept with a couple. But i'm not a casanova.

>If you're not that interested why do you continue to fuck her that often?
Because I do actually enjoy hanging out with her at her place and having sex (duh) and she seems to enjoy it as well. I just don't want a committed relationship with her. But despite us not doing anything other than netflix&chill she continues to invite me over to fuck and watch movies. If i could snatch a different girl every other week i obviously wouldn't have kept her around for this long.

I guess in the end of the day she's just a convenient way for me to get laid consistently and i get female companionship for the time being.

Just be straight up and tell her you're not interested in that, and she can make her decision with how she wants to proceed

man, is the average girl to you a -1?

Real talk

>I used to do that in high school (which I hope you still are in)
I'm in college...

Sounds like you think something better is gonna come along, even though it hasn't it probably will. Why not just take this a little more serious until then. Open yourself up to the option of feeling more for this girl and see where it goes until someone else comes into your life

not a fucking 8

She's pregnant and looking for a sweet, beta cuck to raise Chad's children :)

hey hey hey

>and she seems to enjoy it as well

I can tell you from experience she doesn't, especially if she's a 5. If she was above your league or one of these straight up freaks who was having sex with others besides you sure.

But who knows maybe you found a unicorn

You fucked over part of her life OP. She has bonded to you, and subconsciously she now thinks that she deserves and is on par with 7.5 guys (or whatever you think you are) instead of her own correct realistic league of 5's. Not only is her ability to bond and be loyal to another man like her future husband permanently damaged because you had sex with her, but now she will spend her time and effort looking for 7's and 8's to get in relationships with while rejecting the 5's she should be considering.

Furthermore, her window to find a suitable man is EXTREMELY small, from sometime in her teens to maybe 25, after that the available number of quality men from her peer group disappears almost entirely. By then they are snatched up and married themselves, decided they are happier on their own and don't want the responsibility that is a woman, or have been bitterly divorced and raped of all of their income and possessions that they won't consider women seriously in the future. You said you've been hooking up with her for months. Let's say it's 5 months. Out of her window of 84 months to find an eligible man you have taken up 6% of them with no intention of ever committing or marrying her. She can never get that time back. When her window closes, it closes and it's gone.

So in response to your question in the OP, stop seeing her.

>8/10
You need to expand your boundaries, boy.

Inb4 pinhole condoms he gets the crazy 5/10 desperate thot pregnant.

>this generic trash is 8/10

Who fucking then? Quasimodo?

Dude abort. I fucked this girl once she also tried to lure me in with this fwb thingy. When I dumped her she had gotten feelings for me lol

Cut her off and never talk again

Drop the slut immediately. If you're Chad enough to be pulling a 7.5/10 and a FWB then you can definitely do better than some 5/10 skank that's been casually fucking you for months.

IMO the fact that she was in a FWB relationship at all should be reason enough to discount her for a serious relationship, even if it was with you. That's not the kind of woman you want to marry or raise your kids.

She caught the feels, what a fucking slut am I right? Who would have thought that spending time together and doing physically intimate shit with them could lead to the development of something besides sexual attraction!

You're both to blame for this. Establish that she's stepping out of your relationship's boundaries right now since you'll just have to deal with her advances sooner or later, and we all know it'll be later if you keep delaying the issue.

>Should I fuck someone who wants to marry me
no?

OP's not to blame if some girl becomes addicted to his penis. He is quite clearly the victim here.

Actions have reactions.
OP is to blame for this girl's reaction just as much as she's to blame for OP's reaction to her action of talking about marriage and kids.
It was not out of the scope of probability that she'd catch feels, OP decided to ignore/undevalue this probability in his risk assessment and is merely ripping the results of his interactions with another human being.
Had she had a more unforeseeable reaction I'd side with OP, but this isn't the case, they're equally to blame for what happened even if all the reasons aren't necessarily the same.

Attached: 28lzl6.jpg (557x832, 76K)

She consented to a relationship in which she was likely to develop feelings, with full knowledge OP wouldn't be interested if she did. As far as I'm concerned that absolves OP of any blame here.

And OP consented to said agreement as well, despite the fact that it was likely for someone to catch feelings, in this case, her.
This was not a responsible decision made by OP, and just like allbad financial investors, he'll take a loss due to his poor decision making and not the unpredictability of the market, this is a given regardless of whether or not his ego allows him to acknowledge the loss as his own fault.

Yes, his agreement comes with that understanding but the terms he agreed to also absolve him of liability. He tells us he's been clear that no relationship would be coming from it. If she's disappointed that he didn't change his mind, it's obviously her problem and not his. If she wasn't prepared for that, she never should have agreed to enter the FWB in the first place.

His decision making is hardly poor. He's had free sex for months and if he's smart enough to make a clean break of this, he won't have to deal with much if any fallout either. Sounds like a pretty good investment to me, on his end, at least. The girl clearly miscalculated and will be paying the price for their fun, as she should for not upholding her end of the deal.

Sorry for late response, i had to go to sleep.

We haven't exactly laid out terms and i never completely ruled out the possibility of a relationship towards her. But like i mentioned in OP, i was quite clear about it. A couple weeks after we met when we were lying in bed she asked me straight up if i would ever be down for a real relationship and doing things outside of fucking (i.e. going on real dates and meeting her friends etc.).

My response was this:

>''I'm not really looking for a relationship right now. I broke up with my ex girlfriend about 6 months ago and i'm mainly focused on finishing college and having some fun on the side (casual dating/hooking up). Perhaps somewhere in the future i might want a relationship but you probably shouldn't count on it happening.''