My girlfiriend always cries

It's so fucking annoying. We're both in our late 20s, and she goes on crying episodes where she feels "insecure" in our relationship

"I'm not fit, I'm not smart, I don't deserve you and all this nice stuff. You have everything together and I always wonder why the fuck you're with me and I feel too lucky and it makes me uncomfortable"

I have to constantly reassure her that I actually like her and am attracted to her

What gives?

Attached: images.png (250x201, 7K)

Abandon her.

Welcome to dating someone with low self-esteem. She may have also been neglected or abused. It'll likely only get marginally better without therapy, but it'll never fully go away.

Tell her that you'll only leave her if someone waaay hotter comes along.

How long have you two been dating, and has she always been like this?

It could be this, or maybe it could be from hormonal birth control? I've never personally taken it but some of my female friends say how it badly affects them, including changing their personalities and making them much more weepy, so I wonder if there's anything to that

Dating for like 8 months, know each other for over a year

She's not on any hormonal birth control.

Rape her whenever she starts crying

i was in a relationship like that. knew each other 1.5 years then started dating and after 6 months i broke it off, and a big reason was 0 self confidence on her part. i kept noticing patterns in her behavior, it went kind of like this

tries to do something > she can't really do it (i ask her about it and i do not understand her approach at all, it's like bizzaro world) > negativity towards herself > tries again but not really > forgets about it for a few days or all of a sudden its not a problem anymore > suddenly remembers, which is followed by more negativity > i manage to console her and make her feel like i'm there for her, which makes things better for about a day > goes straight back to negativity

does this sound familiar?

Do you compliment her when she's doing fine as well? Girls will always be a bit needy unfortunately

You should try persuading her to get on birth control. I know some very emotional women that metronome between ecstatic and suicidal. Birth control can really quell those emotions and help her be more stable. I use birth control and it's helped me a lot with my hormonal issues besides contraception.

Well. Given that all the obvious answers are out there.

Maybe she's just a crazy bitch who wants constant attention. It's not uncommon for that to happen. Try doing a full 180 and see what happens. If she leaves you, then you dodged a bullet. If she starts getting confused then crazy confirmed.

My ex girlfriend did that shit all the time. Get out bro she’ll soon start taking all of those insecurities out on you and start to isolate you from stuff you like

My girlfriend is similar, been with her for 4 months now.
But the thing is, she has absolutely no reason to be like this

>Im her first relationship at 22
>Doesn't ever like hearing about other girls or exes or seeing other guys find me attractive
>Even just mentioning "I think my new coworker fancies me" gets her mad at ME,
>Always has a complex about me having more experience than she does (I was her first pretty much everything)
>Asks me "Why are with me?"
>"Sorry I dont have these big tits you seem to like"
>"Im so scared Im gonna screw this relationship up"
>Meanwhile she gets mad at me over the tiniest things and doesn't attempt to resolve them, stands her ground on little issues and it causes friction

>Her whole life she lived in Japan with a loving, caring family, went to university and got her degree, spent a year living in Austria and made lots of foreign friends learning english, travelled around europe for a long time
>Honestly aside from not having any boyfriend (Because "Nobody fancies me like girls fancy you") she had a pretty idyllic life up until now

I have no idea what causes this feeling. I told her "You do realise you're a woman. For every one woman that I think maybe likes me because she was a bit attentive, there's probably 100 guys that are into you, you just don't realise it"

>I know some very emotional women that metronome between ecstatic and suicidal
Do hormones really have that effect on people?

let's put it this way: free will is an illusion

Release her from her prison!

Leave her for the sake of her well being.

Yes. Women live in a hellscape of hormonal insanity desu.

Offer her to step down from being your girlfriend and become your pet, or servant or something like this. Then she doesn't have to try hard anymore to be your equal and can just relax and obey

>Then she doesn't have to try hard anymore to be your equal

In all seriousness, I agree with that. I've come to just accept that I can't hold her to a standard that I barely hit myself but telling her "don't compare yourself to others" doesn't actually do anything

Sounds like she's getting slapped in the face by how different the world is from what she was taught. I know I had that issue.
>Go to school and taught "If you do X,Y, and Z, you'll go far in this world."
>Get the point hammered home by folks
>Do X,Y, and Z
>Find out it isn't what I really wanted
>Spend roughly 5 years relearning how to actually adult.
>find yourself on Jow Forums giving non-advice to anons

It also probably doesn't help that she's a lady, but having that idyllic lifestyle at a young age really did put, at least, my head in a spin that didn't end until I was about 27.

Tell her that you'll leave her if she keeps crying.

>Autism

Support her and love her fully forever. Don't abandoned her.

Encourage her to boost her self esteem. Go to the gym with her, and help her feel better about herself

t.beta male

If a guy did that, any woman would laugh at him.

tell her that this shit has to stop. tell her that you like her but its hard to like a person that doesnt like themselves. give her a chance to fix it, help out if you can/she wants. failing this, dump her and get a new one. there are too many other options to deal with dumb shit like that