Good Evening Anonymous! It's Sunday night again! And you know what that means! Got a problem with sex and relationships...

Good Evening Anonymous! It's Sunday night again! And you know what that means! Got a problem with sex and relationships? Polar Vortex freezing your assets? Maybe you'd just like to stop by and say hello! You can do all of that here!

Attached: Op is in.jpg (800x1149, 116K)

i'd like to drag my dick in the dirt for eternity

I'm watching the Superb Owl. But it's boring af.

Attached: Im trired.jpg (300x250, 14K)

how do you convince yourself youre attractive (ie confidence meme) when youre a very pragmatic and realistic person?

The most attractive people are the ones who are most comfortable their own skin. It matters not how tall they are, or how visually attractive they may be. Confidence is sexy. It begins with self acceptance. You are good enough. You are just fine like you are. When you talk to people, make eye contact. Hold your head up.

Attached: Bikini good.jpg (1118x744, 95K)

How do I stop laughing at my own jokes? And how do I tell the difference between funny and rude/offensive?

you didnt answer my question at all. its observably true that im not good enough or else id already have a partner lul. i already do look people in the eye when talking to them

You're gonna have to practice keeping a straight face. Practice in front of a mirror
Can you tell the joke to your grandmother? Can you tell ittoypur youngest niece? If not, it's probably offensive material.

Attached: All good.jpg (1280x1458, 192K)

>Can you tell the joke to your grandmother? Can you tell it to your youngest niece? If not, it's probably offensive material.
But wouldn't that make it a little too safe and boring?

Yes. But you might be in a situation where you need a safe and boring joke to tell.

Attached: Me outsidd.jpg (740x740, 111K)

how i can stop falling i'm too old to learn a new hobby i'm 21 almost 22 and i feel i cannot start a new one because when i think to do something new like drawing, playing an instrument or playing tennis, the only thing that came to my mind is people doing since they were kids and they would look down at me

At 22, you are plenty young enough to learn a new hobby. Pick something uncompetitive, if that is more comfortable for you. You can also pick a hobby that doesn't require a whole lot of people around watching you. For example, you could get a second hand acoustic guitar. You could clean it up real nice. Put some good strings on it. And you could pluck around with it on your own time, in your own place. You could take it to a park. Find a nice quiet spot, and just fool around with it.
In fact, I might do so etching similar!

Attached: Happy day.jpg (1080x1080, 399K)

Fuck you and fuck your gay ass larp

How do I decide if I should leave my husband and our sexless marriage plagued with 2 back to back miscarriages or if I should stick it out. Especially with the pregnancies failing it’s making me really think about our lack of emotional intimacy and it makes me sad.

>polar vortex freezing your assets?
my mom is gay

Id like to suggest marriage counseling, if you havent gonethat route already.
Also, how is your husband's health? If he has no sex drive, it might be something physical.

Attached: r (2).jpg (740x740, 102K)

Hello! I got rejected by another girl lately. No sex for years eather. Feeling like a sad piece of shit, and I also need to work god damn it. How to beat that sadness of?

Attached: 1543009649048.jpg (720x960, 95K)

>Misscarriages
>No sex
>Lack of emotional intimacy

Why exactly are you with him? Sounds like you could have more of a relationship with a stranger you meet on the train in 5 minutes

Is there always a time to forgive with exes.

My ex is probably one of the most important people to have been in my life. Really changed and helped define many of my values and beliefs. I am a different and better person after meeting her.

I miss her, but only kind of. In the end she was so bad to me. She has made it clear recently that she wants to be friends again. To be honest I don’t even know what that would look like.

I need to keep my harem going to distract me from my romantic obsession with a man in another country

We have done the counseling. We’re both on antidepressants. His decreases sex drive.

We have a lot of life goals in common and such. And we always stick together (unless I guess if I leave him).

Work to improve yourself. For yourself. I take it you are unemployed. Get your resume updated. Tart sending it around online. Then give yourself a pat on the back for taking that first step. And keep moving forward

Attached: Big fukking egg.jpg (740x1167, 63K)

>We have a lot of life goals in common and such. And we always stick together

I have several, several best friends like that. And we fuck occasionally too (Rarely). You don't need to be married for that

Right, but he and I are already married, but I guess we rarely fuck too.
I feel like this would be sorta different if we weren’t facing a potentially long fertility journey due to a sperm issue.

It seems as though you should forgive her. Just so you get the sense of closure, so you can move on.

Attached: Doogo cute.jpg (740x740, 79K)

Does his doctor know his meds decrease his libido? Another medication might work better with fewer side effects

Going for drinks with a girl I met on a tinder style website she seems attracted to me and quite into me from messages but how do I make the perfect first impression
Im already quite confident but just want to be on my A game

Make sure your nose hairs are trimmed. Make sure your hands are clean. It sounds simple, but those are two things by which you are judged.

Attached: MNTS do i look spiffy.jpg (1200x1200, 140K)

I've got a day-long team-building and strategic planning meeting at work tomorrow and I am really close to calling out sick. I really do not feel like hanging out with my barely-tolerable coworkers when I COULD be sitting at my desk bullshitting or even actually getting some work done.

I'm worried people will talk though or that I'll get in trouble...

Hate this type of shit

Attached: goombaww.png (78x105, 16K)

My point is: For what purpose?? If you aren't emotionally intimate, the sex is rare, you don't have kids, what part of it is a relationship? Like I really don't wanna put you down or anything but it sounds like you two are just going through the motions.

You should be getting more out of a relationship than "oh this person is here and we both wear a ring"

Yes his doctor does know but this medication also drastically decreases his anxiety so it’s worth it.

He also has sexual performance anxiety so I really can’t imagine him being off the meds and even more anxious

Well i know but as i tell you if i choose to play any instrument by my own i still have the feeling of people telling me i dont know how do it because i learn by myself and i didnt go with a teacher

I suggest you go. And I suggest you give yourself a little reward at the end of the day. Treat yourself to a large pizza with the works. Or go to a nightclub and hear a new band. Whatever it is that you usually do to treat yourself, do it tomorrow after work.

Attached: 1546667416557.webm (640x800, 1.36M)

Hmm. Not a bad idea, user. Thanks for the advice

We are definitely going through the motions. We bought a house, we have dinner parties, we get to know each others families, but the intimacy is lacking.

We spend good time together in the evenings doing activities just the two of us. He is definitely my closest friend.

Then, you'll have to accept him as he is, for better or worse. And he should accept the fact that you have sexual needs that deserve to be fulfilled. Has he ever tried cunnilingus? Would that be a workable option?

Attached: Hhf).jpg (740x1112, 53K)

Don't worry what other people might say about your new hobby. Pick something that sparks your own interest and passion, and go with it.

Attached: What a shiny forehead.jpg (1080x1350, 144K)

I’ve never cum from oral. The issue with us is there’s no sexual passion. It’s definitely forced when we do it and there’s no focus on me because I am no where close to getting off because I am not turned on. He’s tried it but it never gets me any closer.

why dont you answer any hard questions?

What could he do that would work for you?

Attached: Now this11.jpg (900x900, 95K)

Pretty much nothing...we aren’t sexually compatible, I get off on my own when he is asleep.

Is that enough for you to stay together for the time being? I think that's what it comes down to.

Attached: yes_its_your_hat_.jpg (300x250, 21K)

How would you feel if a man told you your simple kindness had helped him recover from repeated abuse at the hands of women?

Like I had done my good deed for the day.

Attached: BBD FEMANON.jpg (1080x1247, 111K)

I’m not sure it is but I also am not sure how possible it would be to move on.

Then stay with him. Keep up the marriage counseling. Keep up with the doctor treating your depression. You might want to experiment with other types of sexplay. Something is bound to work for you.

Attached: Buuks 76-0.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

The thing that gets me going is new partners. Which then doesn’t involve him but could also hurt him if he knew.

That complicates things. Would he consent to an open relationship?

Attached: Doggo kute0771_n.jpg (640x640, 94K)

Op Here
It's Zero Dark Thirty here in Op City.
Been a long week. I'm gonna get some rest now. I'll be around tomorrow tho. I encourage any user who wants to reply to go ahead and do so. You have the nod.
Goodnight Anonymous, wherever you are!

Attached: op need slep.gif (656x368, 1.51M)

I am employed and working out at gym and looks like this is not enough for me. And that's why I feel sad - can't figure out what's missing.

Greetings, user. Just saying hello.

I've met a beautiful raven haired women, we are in the same class and I used to go to the same church. Last session she turned around to hand me the roll call and smiled and had a glint of magic in her eye. She is extremely compassionate, shy and intelligent.
I haven't had a serious girlfriend in years and the next person I invest energy into I want to settle down with. I find it hard to relax and be myself without being all uptight and nervous. Any advice would be appreciated.

fpbp

I love it when you do.