WOMEN

What the absolute fuck is wrong with women?

>Roommate is girl, we're guys.
>Girl has amazing job at consultant agency (88k/yr)
>Girl randomly starts searching for new jobs...WTF?
>Girl gets job at better company (95k/yr)
>Girl now has to work from home
>Girl knew she had to work from home but still accepted job
>Girl went from 70% fun to be around to almost 10%
>Bitches about how boring everything is
>Bitches about the tiniest things wrong with apartment
>Talks a lot about how she feels irrelevant
>Three months in wants to quit, says she can't take it.

Attached: pow.jpg (1024x1280, 292K)

they're children in adults bodies. Crazy shit happens when you let cunts do things independently this is why you gotta tame these thots

Attached: Darksouls 2 shrugthrough.webm (747x420, 2.84M)

Women were born without gift called "something to strive for". Western women especially white one live in country with abundant resources and lots of partners to pick from. They never have to fight for anything or do anything to gain those resources. Unironically this as for human is biggest punishment imaginable. You try so hard to gain something just to find out all of it is already on golden plate in front of you.

Women have it easy yet hardest because of the society they are born into. Protected like little princesses.

Attached: 1548860505688.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>one woman annoys me
>therefore they are all whores
>makes thread to reply to myself because woe is me

that's pretty normal, isolation from working from home can be pretty heavy, considering she had to go to an office before.
She is not crazy, she just didn't consider things properly before accepting the new job.
Be considerate with her, now she has learn't her lesson. Try to talk about the real issue and suggest her to get a new job that requires going to an office and having coworkers like before.

She must have thought her new job would be better. Perhaps careerwise, or whatever. You are too stupid to understand this because you're an incel, but you wouldn't be creating this thread if a guy had done the same.

Well, maybe because she needs dick.

>Bitches about how boring everything is
>Bitches about the tiniest things wrong with apartment
So she is bored. Maybe she needs more hobbies, sex life, [...]

>Talks a lot about how she feels irrelevant
That's probably not enough social life?

> Three months in wants to quit, says she can't take it
Tell her she's being retarded. It doesn't take too many employers before she's not attractive to hire; the cost of switching employees is high.

[Unless she looks good and intends to suck dick to get the job, really.]

Nothing is wrong with her. She's been told she wants a career even though that's not what makes her happy and is reacting exactly as she should. We live in a society and it's the problem.

> Try to talk about the real issue and suggest her to get a new job that requires going to an office

I've already asked her to, she can go into their office anytime. Problem is she doesn't know anyone so she's scared.

I don't think she's crazy, I just think she's childish like this guy said now I spend practically my whole day around her I see it clearly.
it's not just her that acts like this, most girls I know are the same.

makes sense

spotted the woman who thinks she's "woke" being on 4Chins.

> She's been told she wants a career even though that's not what makes her happy
She also has to eat and breathe regardless of whether it makes her happy. Yes, you need money in life, and what you do to get it generally isn't "fun" but your job.

why is she scared? because she doesn't know anybody there? Then you can fix that problem by supporting her on that, tell her you'll drop her at the office and be with her for the first minutes so it won't be too hard on her.

Why do women bend over in front of me?

the irony, it hurts

>Problem is she doesn't know anyone so she's scared.
Normal enough for humans, but you just need to get over it. Actually, you should have more or less learned to do that when you were a kid.

If you're still not confident as adult, take her to groups of other people. Doesn't really matter if it's the local hiking club or a bondage/fetish "fully dressed up but mainly social" party; whatever you can convince her to do. And then she just does it again to work in that office.

BTFO

No he's right, she's literally a meme, holy fuck I could go on but I try not to put people's business out there.

She's dating a guy for a few years now who makes an absurd amount of money, he's not ready to move in together yet so that's why she's with us. Funny thing is the guy looks like a dweeb, but now he has money and friends I can tell why he wouldn't want to settle.

She's always talking about how she wants to get to $100k before she's 30 and I'm here barely making 30k.

I'm quit younger than her, so she sees me like a brother. I don't think that would be anything she would want, also I don't even think I would be allowed in their office.

>I'm quit younger than her, so she sees me like a brother. I don't think that would be anything she would want, also I don't even think I would be allowed in their office.

Then talk to her about solving this issue. If she wouldn't like you to go with her, another person who'd feel more appropiate can go. And it's not about being allowed in the office, this person will just take 2 or 3 minutes in there with her and then leave, I think any office would allow that (except special forces, intelligence agency or something like that)
What I mean is that the issue here is the ISOLATION, fix that and everything will be back as always.

>she's literally a meme
Says the imbodiment of the incel meme.

T. Discord tranny

>Totally individual case
>"women"