Am I fucked?

>Me and this girl made out at a party for like 30 minutes at a party after dancing on Friday
>Didn’t seal the deal but she still seems into me
Did I ruin it? The last text was sent 8 minutes after (OOF)

Attached: F2B3CCBD-B1BF-4104-B934-B1695E08A0CA.jpg (1125x1208, 442K)

It’s been 40 minutes with no reply, though she seems to like to make me wait for replies kind of often (like a game I suppose). I may have tried to act too Chad

She's probably just busy telling her friends.

That last text was the exact opposite of Chad. But give it 24 hours and see if she responds.

>girl doesn't use emojis or otherwise signals that she likes to text that way
>proceed to use emojis
>Oh nooo

Always go easy on that stuff unless the girl uses them.

Yeah I regret sending that one
I chickened out while waiting : (

>noted
Bad habit I picked up texting girls before hand
N

the winky face is fine
oh nooo kind of gay
you would have been golden had you not

>REEE
I always fuck these things up

Attached: B3A05FF2-6769-4560-AFE1-B2FDF166B3F6.png (598x480, 79K)

is it that embarassing though?

still no response
easy come, easy go i suppose

NO WAIT YES YES YES YES YES
Right after i posted this she replied

Shit forgot image

Attached: FACA1AB2-71B2-429E-AEAE-9D5C9C7C236E.jpg (1125x456, 69K)

Tread lightly. I know you made out, but that shit sounds friendly rather than actually attracted

you’re kinda cute user haha, you should show her this thread it might endear her to you more

doesn't sound like a good idea but thanks user
I'll be careful

I don't know what that other dude is on. She seems cool. You made out at a party so she obviously is into you.
I still advise going easy on the emoji thing until she feels comfortable doing it.
You don't really gotta worry about it since she is obviously attracted to you.

Probably not, but you shouldn’t have used the winky face in my personal opinion. Depending on the situation I would be a little put off by that if a guy added that at the end, even if I had already made out with him.
It would make me feel a bit pressured, especially if I saw it as more of a romantic thing than a fling which girls often do. I would have felt like it was more sincere if it was a smiley face instead. I know I’m being picky but idk girls are picky

Alright. Drop the gay shit and set up a time. Just straight up "How about Friday night?"

It really doesn't matter what you say as much as you think. One line like that last one won't change a girls mind 99% of the time. If she's into it won't change that. If she not it won't change that either. I'll tell you something though. The complete neediness of posting this and constantly checking will seep through all your interactions and turn her off.

NO YOU DIDN'T FUCK UP WITH YOUR LINE YOU FUCKED UP BY BEING NEEDY AND POSTING THIS ON A GODDAMN MONGOLIAN CHILD TERRORIST WEBSITE. IT DOESN'T MATTER BRO. STOP BEING SO GODDAMN NEEDY WOMEM CAN SENSE THAT SHIT AND THEY WILL DUMP YOU FASTER THAN A NIGGER WITH A TV

I am a needy prick but I’ve learned how to keep it to myself around girls, good advice though.
Gotcha, I will
Kind of surprised she texts so maturely. I’m used to lots of exclamation marks, emojis, etc. with girls
I can see how it might have been a bit forward. Thanks

>maybe ice cream and a movie?

Yeah that’s a fuckup, it’s sounds like you’re desperate/needy for a response when you ask a girl a suggestion a a question, not to mention you CAVED broke in 8 min.

She didn’t reply bc she was shit testing you and you failed. Only thing to do now is DO NOT RESPOND FURTHER and if she does respond, do not do ice cream and movie like a bitch. Say nah, not really feeling it anymore. Then she’s at your mercy again.

Very slim shot but your only one.

Absolutely bullshit advice. Do not listen to this user, he smokes the pork pipe for sure.

nice. now stop acting so fucking desperate

this user has never been out on a date in his life lmfao

If you think girls don't like to see their manly boyfriends doing cutesy romantic shit on dates then I've got some bad news for you.

When dating a woman try to think like them if you want to understand what they want out of you. And what they want out of you are the things that society and pop culture and the media they consume have conditioned them to want. If you're with a fairly typical type of girl then imagine you're in a romcom, and do those things with her. Being self aware about it is fine. A certain amount of cheese is exactly what she wants because there's a movie playing in her head of your relationship and it's blending with all The Notebook and she's telling herself a grand romantic tale.

Going out for a movie and then a walk with ice cream is a romcom staple, so most girls will love it.

Yeah, the thing is dude, people typically don't follow up with the randoms they make out with at parties. People don't make out with randoms at parties because they're looking for someone to have ice cream and a movie with. They do it so they can have no strings attached fun and then move on with their lives. You're trying to build a relationship out of a situation that only happened because she doesn't want a relationship with you. Let it go. Not only are you embarrassing yourself but you're solidifying your reputation as the dude that no girl is gonna hook up with because you can't be cool about it and you get weird and attached.

Wait
Do you think she assumes this is a going out date or a coming to my place kind of thing?

She said she was down for it sooo
Kek

I was hoping I’d just get a pint or two and then watch/bang at my place
I ain’t got cash for actual dates yo