Weed Containers

Hey so I am planning on storing my weed in a prescription bottle but I have a concern. When I wash out the bottle for storage, will it still contain some molecules that could “poison” the weed? Thanks in advance and sorry if this was a stupid question.

Attached: 3E62498B-4C63-4438-B9C7-38F7FC292FC8.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Use glass. Less absorbent

Can’t, I need this to be on the go.

Altoids Tin

In that case. Tbh I usually wrap the weed in paper or in rolling papers so I can just eat it in case of emergency lol. Then you could put it in something else to mask smell if you want like the pill bottle or an empty cigarette box

Checked

Molecules of what

What's in the prescription bottle

My dad has some prescription bottles lying around that I could use. I don’t know what they are honestly but that’s the thing. I don’t think any pill bottle is going to have some lingering molecules in it that are gonna attach itself to the nugs. Honestly am probably overthinking it...

Just wash it then you fucking moron

Use a jar, fool.

Attached: EDA32A90-BC21-462A-9565-5D9460A986E3.jpg (2048x2048, 1.1M)

You should quit before it consumes you. Weed is insidious like that.

Buy some of those little glass jars like these.

Attached: IMG_20190205_003626571.jpg (4000x3000, 2.39M)

Shut up faggot

crush pills add little bit of water mix with weed enjoy. what you mean poison?

lol

His dad probably takes blood thinners aka rat poison.

ok look up pills first

Wash it good and don't fret, pills are coated- and what did rub off in case of uncoated, if it did, isn't a noteworthy amount, to say nothing of what got embedded and will magically absorb into your herb.

Rinse, soap, rinse twice, dry, and you're good.

Attached: eyAluxT.png (334x328, 179K)

This. Get a little glass jar of marmalade or something from the grocery store. I use pic related. It was originally for caviar.

>tfw when stash is empty

Fuck. Forgot pic

Attached: 20190205_031353.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

And then it comes out sideways...
Fuck phoneposting man.

I still love you.