Mixed signals. What is he really saying?

What is he really saying?

>meet guy on date site
>we hang out for 3 hours and he surprisingly doesn't make up an excuse about how his goldfish died so that he can escape so i'm lead to believe he isn't at least disgusted by me
>after we hang out he texts me first which i thought was a good sign right? he says too that i was pretty in person.
>when i ask if he wants to hang out on valentines he says yes but i am confused because i said it 'doesn't have to be a date it can just be a hangout'. and he said 'yeah we can hangout on valentines'.

now im confused becaseu hanging out on valentines strongly implies romantic interest but he used the word 'hangout' instead of 'date'.

i feel like im potentially setting myself up to waste my time. i dont have any interest in an fwb thing. i just want a decent boyfried.

do you guys think he is sending me boyfriend signals or is it just that he doesn't know what he wants so he'll just say yes to anything i suggest.

i dunno i just get really 'lukewarm' vibes from him. should i just leave him alone?

Attached: Reference - Makoto.png (1637x1811, 3.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tOoVFIr-Eas
youtu.be/zSAJ0l4OBHM
youtu.be/henzKOC78nw
youtu.be/2j0q_UAAyCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like you should hang out on Valentine’s Day...

Suck his dick. If he stops you then you will know if you are wasting your time.

lol

im kind of weak to be honest. i can't stand the thought of sharing my body with someone and then they act aloof towards me and forget about me afterwards. i just dont want that to happen.

then again i really have no clue who he is yet

I think he was just trying to keep you from feeling uncomfortable since you said it first.

Ask him directly what he meant by "hanging out" instead of a date
Don't listen to him it's the best way to get pump and dumped
If you want something real don't have sex with him until it's clear you are in a relationship
If he pressure you to do it he isn't worthy of your time
If he really likes you he'll gladly wait

So
Suck his dick really good. Then he won’t forget about you and will keep coming back.

Seriously ladies! Sucking dick and doing it well will solve a majority of your guy problems!

t. Single person who bought into the fairytale of the perfect guy.

I'm a guy fuckwit
If you'd drop a girl because she doesn't want to suck your dick on the second date you aren't really a balanced individual and she is prob better without you lol

Sucking hisndick the the fastest way to get the answer she is looking for.

OP, listen to , in particular this:
>Ask him directly what he meant by "hanging out" instead of a date

so you mean like, he thinks that i dont want it to be a date?

darnit i should have been more clear to him.

i dunno hmm.

honestly im just happy he isn't disgusted by me because ....i dunno i think of myself as a plain jane. he's not an adonis (well he is in my eyes hehe) but i'd find it hard to believe he struggles attracting girls. he doesn't seem like a crazy person and he isn't weird or a bum. basically its easy for me to imagine him doing better than me which is why i worry that he does't actually like me

thanks user i guess that makes sense

lol oh Jow Forums

Don't overthink it, just hangout and see how it goes. Men tend to do the same, so unless he is also reading this it's up to you to be honest and brave if you really want to give him and yourself a chance.

>i said it 'doesn't have to be a date it can just be a hangout'
This is where you fucked up, he probably feels that you are the one givig mixed signals.

thanks user. i guess it wouldn't hurt to try

i fucked up?!

): nooo

>>because i said it 'doesn't have to be a date it can just be a hangout'. and he said 'yeah we can hangout on valentines'.

Aka pls let's not date but let me rather pull you in the friend zone.

>now im confused becaseu hanging out on valentines strongly implies romantic interest but he used the word 'hangout' instead of 'date'.

He ? No you did .

>i ask if he wants to hang out on valentines
>he said 'yeah we can hangout on valentines'
What exactly are the mixed signals here?
If you think he doesn't know what the a valentines date should be when inviting you, tell him him what you want.
Dating is hard enough as is. You don't have to make a guessing game where your guy needs to read your mind in order to proceed. Fwb and bf/gf is the same thing. The difference isn't in the phrasing of it, it lies in the actions within it. The fwb relationships usually are cold and non exclusive relationships, but a lot of people do that with their bf/gf relationships too.

If he can get more attractive girl than he will do so, guys only care how you look that's all

Attached: large (2).jpg (480x620, 58K)

Attached: don't_believe_his_lies_jpeg.jpg (600x576, 25K)

This is not true, it's the same way with men and women, some of them will only fix on looks, some of them won't.

Ted Cruz, it's usual that people gives bad or wrong advices but you do so very often and even worst, you have an identity. I told you in another thread days ago that you'll have a bad time if you make an ass of yourself and being a namefag. Stop with the bullshit and refrain from giving people bad advices, if you want to be a clown, just do it in threads where nobody is interested.

OP, relax, there is no way to know now if you are going to have something serious or not. Just hang out with him and see where it goes, no pressures. You should make this thread in a few months from now when you have sufficient data about his behaviour.

Do i look like a Ted Cruz to you, lol?

youtu.be/tOoVFIr-Eas

Attached: 96c0dd9a88fa7a2d051d902e449c45fc_2.gif (368x656, 2.92M)

Doesn't matter Lawliet. Stop with the bullshit, you are making harm to this board.
I am going to start reporting your nonsense from now on.

You are the one trying to bully me, and now you are breaking down, if you need a friend just tell me i kinda feel bad now :(

youtu.be/zSAJ0l4OBHM

Wrong and wrong. Don't you have an 159 IQ? Well use it, can't you understand you gave a very BAD advice to an user in need?

Hahaha you are definitely breaking down lol, i just told her the truth bro.

youtu.be/henzKOC78nw

This
Also you met on a dating site. Nothing worth getting so worked up over.

It's 2019. We need to stop replying to tripfags.

No, you told OP a lie.

when you said it doesn't have to be a date it can just be a hangout you implied you don't want it to be a date and just want it to be a hangout

I thought girls knew when they were doing this?

Hhaha are you going to cry lol?

youtu.be/2j0q_UAAyCI

Eh, no.