Tinder advice thread

Daily reminder to always read the others bio's to avoid the traps

Attached: 20190206_105142.jpg (1072x846, 91K)

Is mine too simple ? Idk bios are not my strong suit.

Only if getting a match was this easy.

>avoid traps
why would you do this

Movies/ good ones
IQ 200 +
Gym
Rich i drive Tesla

Thats my bio, you cant go wrong with that one

Attached: cc98a5a6c537eb604e0c549735a1e40c.gif (500x240, 603K)

Oops forgot the photo

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-105555_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 266K)

looks like I stopped getting likes at all, is the tinder algorythm fucking with me or something?

tinder is easy mode. quit that shit. too many bitches with meme depression

3-4 good pics
delete the and a huge nerd part and change the "be my spotter" into gym rat and horror movie fanatic looking for a nerdy girl who i can teach how to squat
you can change it. but demand what you want. not ask a question.
your elo is officially shit tier
either take a week off so tinder can put your back in the middle. or make a new account

If I fucked my elo a little bit should I take a break from it or reset the account? I got tinder gold too.

Getting a match is quite easy.
I look average, reddit voted me 6/10, which means I am probably closer to 4-5/10 (cause it's a hugbox).
I live in a town of 45k people.
I can get 10-12 matches a week and per "run" it mostly flattens out at about 30 matches total.
Not super much, and there are mostly uggos on there, but it's something!

>tinder gold
thats a scam
only plus is worth it. if you wanna swipe on chicks 20miles + away and drive for pussy. and you can swipe on recently active

take a break. get some new pics, go out to a bar. i had 230 matches and the bitches i swiped right on 3 months ago before i deleted my account are still on their updatin shit. you aint missing shit by taking a break
there's women outside of tinder. go find them

Hows this for a bio?

"Look, I'm an adult, you're an adult. We both know what we want from tinder.

Someone to lay on the floor and scream at the ceiling with.

Share that gnawing pit of existential dread with me bb."

If it helps I'm 27 and I've found most girls in my age range 24-29ish are pretty down with the morbid humour.

is that bio getting you what you want?

>>tinder gold
>thats a scam
the only reason to buy tinder gold is to see how many likes you have if you're not just blindly matching everyone

Attached: t.jpg (892x1834, 101K)

I haven't tried it yet. I went into a slump for a while and got depressed with tinder. Then I randomly got a match with a cute girl and ended up going on a few dates and things were pretty sweet. It ended up falling apart because she was a bit of a mess but it gave me enough encouragement that I decided I was going to go get some better pictures, remake my profile and work on a better bio.

My bio before this was pretty basic. So I'm looking to see what people think of this one, gonna try and think up a few and pick the best one.

You sound like an edgy teenager trying too hard to be funny.

mine is "wtf why wont the age slider go any further down" and i get wayy more matches than you'd expect lmao. obv u cant be ugly or else girls wont rationalize it as a joke

mine is "wtf why wont the age slider go any further down" and i get wayy more matches than you'd expect lmao. obv u cant be ugly or else girls wont rationalize it as a joke

dude wtf i love power outages

Is there some quick guide on how to take good tinder pics? Cause i am getting no matches and no likes and it is a bit annoying really when even the bots dont like you.

I am 160 cm 73kg, 5'3" and 161 pounds for amerifags. Soc rates me 4 to 5 so maybe i just shouldnt bother?

lose weight first, i'm gonna assume ur fat and not built. then go on a photography date with an arthoe, they're usually pretty down to let u model for them as long as you're decently attractive

And apparently to fish for likes from chinks looking for a green card lmao.
No shame bro, I did it too, it's fun

Daily reminder that y’all are trying to hard on what is a very simple mobile application

Attached: 7CA4F314-FD5E-4230-83C1-28AA9E58B05D.gif (200x150, 1.57M)

I live in Singapore, so it's not fishing but fucking wholesale

Well, i lost 30 pounds so far in 6 months or so, will loose several more but i dont look fat at this point. How do you even get photography date in the first place? I cant get any dates let alone ones with specific purposes.

>160cm
Give up on online dating and work on self confidence to approach chicks in bars.

That bud huh?

Im an average skinny dude. Social awkward but I dress decently I'd say. I only see total stacies on there that I'd never want to date. I wish there were more homely chicks. Which is why I swipe right on maybe 1 in 50. If at all. Shit sucks.

Is superliking retarded? Like does it make me come off as desperate? I usually superlike all the black girls in my area since I'm a black man in a pretty white area.

What should i say?

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-012556_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 1.13M)

>Hey girl do you like hentai? Cause I like belly inflation vore
go on to describe what exactly you find so fascinating about it.

Wtf bro

This desu

Never used Tinder before, is it mostly just to meet and fuck or do people really have relationships with people they meet on Tinder?

WTF do I open with? This shit is too stressful and cringe

>tinder
girls look like walking stds

>bumble
mix of attractive and wholesomer looking girls and crazy eyes with dyed hair and kids

>hinge
everyone is fat as fuck

>clover
bots and trashy people

>hot or not
trashy people

My only standard is don't be overweight and look somewhat normal (a tattoo ear piercing is fine, but not if you're covered in them and have red hair or no hair). 90% of the people using these fail this test. The other 10% aren't interested in me apparently.

Is it because I don't put my job, education, height, and all that bullshit in my bio? My pictures show I'm not a bum, I just don't like sharing too much info.

>Look,
It sounds like you are talking to a dog or something. Which might be what you are aiming for, just saying.

No user, its because you take online dating seriously. I don't mean to be mean about it, but these apps are developed with a random guy posting barely anything on his account and checking every week or so if he got a match while swiping.

So you're saying I should use 1 or 2 shitty pictures? Cmon that's bullshit it has more to do with what that random guy looks like than his attitude to using the app.

>lots of matches
>can never get anyone interested past an opening line

Feels bad having no game.

I've only ever used sites like POF, OkCupid, etc. for actual dating. I've since given up on finding love/relationships, and just want something more casual now.

I've literally never used online platforms for hookups before. What kind of shit should I put in my profile, and how do I make my intentions clear when messaging women?

Just ask for bobs n vagene

If they still don't respond favorably, cut your losses and end on a high note with "bitch lasagna"

Looks like is all up to my 159IQ, i will report results back guys, wish me luck ;)

Attached: 1549484676288.jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

you are such a faggot

But so are you. You're just an avatarfag hopped up on their own shit. Tripfags, namefags, avatarfags, you're all the same self-absorbed shit mane

You look like a twink. Are you sure you dont want to be bbc slut like others with such a feminin body?

so l lawliet is mutt? Who would knew.

Attached: 1548548660959.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

heres a tip

If your a nigger like I am don't even bother, not had a match in months and when I do they are either fat or don't respond

there are no tips, literally just be white and attractive

Attached: Vegeta_in_the_rain.gif (500x300, 489K)

That's not lawliet, it's Brandon

Are there decent odds of meeting a virgin girl off tinder? I have a good face and am now working out.

Spic here, can confirm too.

Depends on your age.
If you are 25 or some shit, you can't exactly expect girls to be virgins.
Silly obsession anyway.

22, but obviously I'd be trying to date in the 18-20 range.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to wait for marriage but I'm not social enough to meet girls irl.