I'm a very boring person

I'm a very boring person.

How do I become more interesting?

All my hobbies seem so boring to other people so I'm not interesting at all. All I enjoy doing is garden, work on my aquarium, play magic cards, watch anime, and ride my bike.

Attached: Madagascar-Tropical-Rainbowfish.jpg (650x500, 38K)

Instead of trying to be interesting to people who don't like your hobbies or trying to be soemoen you are not you should just find people who share your interests. You like magic so just walk into any local game place and you are surrounded with people who share your interests. Guarantee you a large portion of them also like anime.

Just because you pick up a new hobby to spice up your life, that doesn't mean you're changing who you are for the worst.
If you're forcing yourself to do new hobbies you hate, then yes, that's becoming someone you're not.
If you decide to start mountain climbing and you like it. You're still who you are.

Oh no... I'll never make any friends

Take your fish for a bike ride.

become chad

Attached: chad mcbig COCK.jpg (474x271, 15K)

Those sounds like neat hobbies, user. Except magic cards, but that's because I'm not a fan of card games myself.

Just become an asshole. Instead of stating your interestes, allude that you know stuff about it without saying you partake. Joke about how only losers do that but mention your curious about it. Act open without being open.

How can you not have friends playing Magic?
Do you live in a town of 5000 people where there's no such thing as meetups for Magic?

>garden
Work in your community garden. If you don't have one. Start one

This.

I like the game, but to be honest, I don't like the people that much. A majority of them are really weird.

I shouldn't have laughed at this

Just find confidence in yourself and you'll attract the people who will fit into your life naturally. Don't be scared to start up a conversation with somebody, just keep it light and energetic.

If you're seriously retarded go have a couple drinks at a downtown bar (not a club) and either strike up a convo of have one started with you. But the people you meet at drinking establishments aren't really companion tier.

Being an asshole will make people wanna be around you. But continuing to be an asshole while they are around will push them away. I know this from personal experience

In trying to accomplish something (becoming Chad) OP would become more interesting even if he failed and eventually gave up. It’s stagnation that is boring.

That's what the being open parts about. As soon as they show thier interests you pounce on that and make a new friend. If they ask why you were being sneeky, just jokingly tell them the truth.

I've been called but numerous people on multiple occasions. An honestly, I fucking hate it. Don't marginalize me like that, regardless how I look or my confidence.

Honesty is strength. Something I failed to realize for my first 20 years

Asshole guy here. I'm exactly the same.
See I pounced.

Well maybe you ARE weird, but you overestimate yourself.

I probably am. But I don't feel comfortable with a majority of them.