How do I leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

How do I leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

How do I transfer it to the city or something? How do I find connections in a place 7 hours away without being there or anything?

Could I offer someone a couple thousand dollars or something to let me transfer my shit there? Or just sneak off there a few times and beg for jobs and shit there?

Attached: 1A7665A1-2BCA-4B15-AA28-55BF608F5EC1.jpg (236x177, 8K)

Hey! You're back!

Unless I just missed it, you didn't post this exact same post yesterday, breaking your streak of 423 consecutive days

Is this pasta? If not, why do you repeatedly post these threads across different boards seemingly all day every day.
From your long greentexts to these short posts, it seems like you are in an insurmountable position, and I hate to ruin what last bastion of hope you have left, but sometimes life just fucks you over from the very beginning and never let's up.
Nobody on this website can help you in any substantial way. Nobody cares enough to understand your situation, all your issues and spend the time find some sort of resolution. Why would they?
Short answer is, you're on your own mate. Sooner you accept it the better.

>on probation for being black
Put it back in the deck, you got caught doing something you shouldn't be and you are suffering the consequences of it.

t. Someone who has been skirting on homelessness for 6 years with added drug dependencies.

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (600x623, 66K)

I got banned. I could still post but I figured I was pissing everyone off so i stopped but I came up with this idea so

What's likely happened is a Brandon, Brandon posted like two threads and then some guy jacked his identity for the infamous threads we know today. There was a timestamped note and all.

This DUI guy probably posted two threads and it's been some other troll since.

As a hobo you should know that human actions like this usually abandon reason.

I’m really poor in a small town and trying to leave. I’m sad

No, dude, this is 5 AM, I'm not 16. I'm 28 and I've seen dudes like you a dime a dozen. I'm not going to bother getting into your head, you need a psychiatric evaluation, not my help nor anyone else's.

You know what this is and what it's about.

I need a transfer or fair treatment cuck

>human actions like this usually abandon reason.
As much as I see it every day I still find it hard to believe that people get to this point. I've spent days sat in the cold doing literally nothing and I've never got to the point where I've autisticly shitposted the same thread like OP. For whatever reason, troll or not, I just don't get it.

I want someone to tell me how to transfer

He's not "at this point," it's just some guy with too much spare time spamming this exact same thread over and over.
>calls others cuck
>423 days of the same thread
Uh-huh.
You're basically already a homeless person in spirit regardless of the truth of your DUI story, why not just finish it off?

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here and pretend you are actually spamming out of sheer desperation of you situation.

>on probation
I've never been in trouble with the law myself, but as far as I know it usually means you aren't allowed to leave your town/city. If you do, you will more than likely have a warrant put out for breaking probation. This is your first hurdle, and one that can only be jumped by waiting for your probation to end. If you try to cheat it in any way you will be caught again and end up in worse shit than you are now. (This is based on my minor understanding of my countries probation laws, not yours)
Unfortunately this is how the world works and while you can bitch, moan and pull as many race cards as you want, be all and end all of it is that you are still being punished for a crime you commited.

Cont.

I wanna be homeless I wish. That’d be too much good luck for me

Then just go be homeless. Nobody's gonna stop you but you.

Okay, so your probation is up. What now?

In your OP you mentioned offering someone thousands of moneys to 'transfer' to the city. Everything about that situation there confuses me so I'll do my best, here's what I would do:

>realise you have $1000+ dollars
This is a much better starting point than most people have in similar situations.

>Realise you have the internet
so go find the cheapest possible property in the city to rent, it will be a shithole, but hey you are used to that right?

>put down deposit and pay rent

>call a moving/removals company
They usually charge a distance fare (similar to taxi's) on top of a flat rate. Load whatever shot you have into the truck and ask to ride shotgun en route.

>move in, then look for a job.

Probation for being black dumb ass

>for being black
Nothing to do with driving under the influence of drugs
No sir

People come to give you so much actual heartfelt advice. Can't you at least do them justice and just quit making this thread?

OP I would like to know your opinion on the advice I provided for you.
I would of thought that someone so desperate for help for so long would relish my honest reciprocation and effort to help you, but the fact you only ever respond to the lowest-of-effort shitposts and bait makes me think that you are not only a troll, but a faggot as well.

>Probation for being black dumb ass
And actual nigger, apparently.

I hope your moldy walls kills both you and your parents.

Attached: 1484352928654.jpg (846x846, 113K)

I have to transfer my shit and the city in my state is the most expensive place in the country

No if you transfer they let you go stay in the city until it’s approved and then you just report to the office there and you live there normally

Sell your shit, buy new one.
You already got all the advice required to leave if you want to leave; it's like you don't want to be helped, just want to repeat your bullshit excuse for autistic faggots to be sorry for you.
No one cares about you dipshit, and your constant posting is useless (since you don't even seem to want any real advice) and annoying. Just fuck off and start DOING something to leave instead of complaining like a kid or a woman.
You are a man, try to act like one.

I have to transfer my shit to not go to jail and for that I have to find a room that will work around my shit and maybe a job too and I have to wait until I’m even eligible a few months

THEN DO THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
You have all the answers and know the situation. What the fuck do you not understand?

How do I find a job and place to stay in a place 7 hours away dealing with this shit too?

Trips of truth. I got fed up trying to help this mong now and I'm glad you typed up everything else I wanted to say to a T. Let him rot user, we've done what we can.

Attached: 1474198731325.jpg (582x464, 81K)

Dude this is impossible

You know what? Reposting and bait notwithstanding, I'm going to take a crack at this.

Okay OP, its really simple. Call the city to which you want to move, get your probation transferred, then go to the place and find somewhere to stay. Rent a room, find a hostel - it doesn't have to be long term, just a place to stay a few days while you look for long-term lodging and a local job.

You don't actually have to bribe anyone to get things done in a beuracracy. There are tools and forms and jobs for that. There's probably a whole wing of the US Government dedicated to probation. Call them, fill out the forms and get your shit transferred the legal way. Also...

>On probation for being black
I know you're trolling for (Yous) but you still don't deserve it. Just work for a living like the rest of us you lazy fucker.

How do I leave my small town if I’m on probation for being nigger?