My gf is unable to cope any longer with her life and wants to kill herself. It's beyond stopping at this point

My gf is unable to cope any longer with her life and wants to kill herself. It's beyond stopping at this point.

Any advice for me?

Attached: 1405650059367.png (274x138, 68K)

Try to break up before her death so you can get away from the drama. Dont worry if anyone blames you for her death, bitch was suicidal. Make sure you dont show for the funeral, cause her friends and family's gonna cuss you out.

She's a tranny isnt she

Put a baby in her

No.

Not a bad idea. Thinking of skipping town soon. It might work out.

>beyond stopping
I’d say you’re beyond saving, too, but we know that isn’t really the case. Don’t give up like this, don’t give up on a friend like this, she’s sick and it has probably made you a bit sick by contagion.
Get her help, please.

Bro you don't understand how hard I've been fighting this for two years. I've tried. I've sent her to therapy. I'm lost man. She's been tearing me down and we talked about that and now she just wants to end it all once and for all.

Life is horrible and leaving early is OK

Bet the bitch ain't really gonna kill herself. And you aint her parents, aren't they suppose to deal with that shit. If i were you, id fuck hard before she goes and kills herself just to remember her by

Jesus you're disgusting. Stop projecting and have some empathy.

I’m sorry man, you’re a good dude for sticking around that long. Just make sure someone knows about her... as fucking corny and campy as this sounds, maybe call the suicide hotline right now on behalf of her, and explain to them the situation at hand.

I still believe, in both her and in you, if you need a break from her just be sure to let someone who knows her know

In her own words she doesn't enjoy being around anyone but me

Well that's irrational. It also sounds like a view therapy can help with. What happened in therapy? Did it ever get even a little better?

No. It didn't help at all.

What happened? When I was younger (a kid) I remember my parents made me go, and I was stubborn and just lied and denied everything.
Now I'm not saying that's what your girlfriend is doing, but that view is something that should easily be helped by a therapist. What actually happened in therapy? Why is she depressed? Did she get to the point of diagnosis? Did she try medication?
You can go to their room and talk with them, but you've gotta accept the help. Going there isn't just medicine that cures you like a medical sickness.

That's what she did initially.

Then when I got her back in there and she was more honest she opened up about some issues but he didn't do anything much for her other than give her diagnosed depression, OCD and stuff.

She isn't ok with taking meds. I don't fault her.

I understand not wanting to take medication, but it's better than killing yourself. Does she have any problems with her life in particular?

Quite honestly her biggest problem is her own standards and judgments of the world around her. She's constantly dissatisfied. I don't know how she got this way.

Does she spend alot of time on social media and watching reality shows?

I totally understand that. I think she needs to go travelling to another continent. It absolutely helped me. It might be situational depression like I have. I moved back to my home and I'm starting to get it again.

Make sure you have documented evidence of where you've told her not to, such as a text message or email. That protects you from "assisting suicide" laws.

Then, having protected yourself, make sure you step away from the dumpster fire and never look back. She's a write-off, better find a upgraded version

Underrated moment. Modern women need meaning in their lives. They’re trying to get it through political activism, but it’s not the same thing. The only problem is you’re going to be stuck with her.

That's a terrible idea