Whats the best way to approach life as an incredibly ugly male?

Whats the best way to approach life as an incredibly ugly male?

Attached: 1538974451775.jpg (370x370, 11K)

learn as much as you can, cash in on one of your hobbies if possible, play an instrument, fuck hookers, be kind to others

if you really are 1/10 deformed tier, impossible to make up for with personality and achievements, people feel sorry when they see you on the street etc. I'd just become a monk desu

but that is unlikely

Embrace your other good qualities. Lots of ugly people seeking ugly people, you’ll be fine.

take care of yourself, find ways to be more good looking (I recommend TMF this man is based) also go to gym work on your diet etc there are millions of ways you can become better looking

>Lots of ugly people seeking ugly people, you’ll be fine.
Eh, not really. A 4/10 girl can make a dating app profile and find someone in or out of her league within the hour, a 4/10 guy will NEVER do that.

it's pretty easy to make up for being ugly with Jow Forums, /fa/, personality, skills, interests, achievements etc.
just look at all the arthoes in love with mac demarco

Attached: screen-shot-2014-11-15-at-9-09-53-pm.png (807x470, 432K)

>being as popular as Mac DeMarco is easy
Sure. I'm on it.

Be a hermit NEET. Study the occult and put forth your interpretation of the world. Become a YouTube pop-star with your newfound insight

just an example that there is more to a man than his face
if a 4/10 rockstar can have 1000s of girls lusting after him, surely a 4/10 normal guy can have at least 1 if he has anything else going for him

Get buff and embrace the ugly. I am a firm believer that chicks love an ugly confident dude and there’s a reason the trope is so popular in fiction media.

Attached: 867222CA-8848-48F8-90CC-5334281B16EC.jpg (429x640, 94K)

I'd save up and go take a trip to Korea and get plastic surgery. Start small and work on the things that are just heinous to look at. (Like a huge deformed nose, perhaps.)

I'd return over the years and keep going until I was satisfied. Then I'd hit the gym.

this dude gets it. become massive.

OP here, I'd also like to add that the reason I am unattractive is because I have bad skin discoloration on my face. I'd like to find a way to diminish it however I can.

Beauty is subjective.
Ask /d/. They have a thing for morbidly obese women. And anthopomorphic planes. And midgets. And dicks...

The point is, there's always someone that sees you as trash and other that sees you as gold.

acquire wealth from working hard to the max get surgery if it bothers you seen those koreans before and after if you want to look better just pump money into yourself

Came here to say this.
If you study some philosophy and contemplate life enough or become a monk you can actually get over feeling alone and even become a happy person.

Solitude and silence can bring about a unique transformation.

Attached: unnamed (8).jpg (300x300, 26K)

Get buff. Train MMA and other hands on skills. Get security job. No one screws with the ugliest bouncer. You can super short and ugly and scare people by walking in the street.

Attached: 1519922382170.webm (480x600, 570K)

acquire currency, buy toys and prostitutes
sorry about your luck, bud

i bet you're not even ugly. post a pic. if u are then disability checks for being depressed