Looks

I look like a full-on incel rn in pic related

What haircut should I get to improve this? Something new or similar to pics below?

Either rate for each image or just say which is best and I'll do the same with anyone else who posts here if they want.

Don't get me wrong, I can't get a gf or anything like that regardless of looks, I'd just rather not look bad in general.

Attached: IMG_20190208_181255539.jpg (1944x2592, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SrSXXhVCYsI
youtu.be/4xSZHqnQy7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I didn't look as bad

Attached: IMG_20180225_124011.jpg (1944x2592, 919K)

Fix dead eyes it looks creepy

youtu.be/SrSXXhVCYsI

Attached: 1549460862051.jpg (888x1920, 315K)

When I looked okay but was younger

Attached: FB_IMG_1493313691344.jpg (470x470, 16K)

You don't look bad in general.
Considerably fit.
Not bad face structure.
Good beard genetics (from what I could see).
Just dress better and do something with your hair and you're done.

What is that

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-193415_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 608K)

Your hair was actually better on this one.

It's not the hair that makes you look like an incel it's your self expression.

You've got a fine face, good hair and skin. You're missing the aura of someone interesting and vituperous.

smile on your pics, hardly anyone looks attractive frowning

you look high with your eyelids like that

you have a creeper stache

keep wearing glasses

You already look alright, but when I have emotion it just seems cringy so I'm often monotone or dead looking, I'll see what works when it comes to that tho

Kinda poor so clothing can't improve too much, and would put money towards hair as it is the most obvious part, but it sounds good to know if its just my hair that's pulling my appearance down

An old wall mounted heater from many many years ago, is no longer even wired up to anything as it'd likely burst into flames or something

Gotta be honest if you actually had any confidence at all you'd be hot to me. Dark hair, deep eyes, glasses bonus. But alas your fave reeks of insecurity. In person I would be able to sense it right away.

PS your expression totally reminds me of one ex of mine who had like no self esteem and looked miserable like all the time even in photos for me.

Shave it off with a knife.

Seriously, you don't look half bad on . Just cut it shorter when you get he chance and let that 5 o'clock shade show.

This is someone else lol

Yeah I can come across as emotionless which also doesn't help, but I'm surprised you say I've got good hair tho, I agree I need to actually be interesting as well haha

As I said emotions aren't my thing so it can be difficult to smile without a reason for it, the eyelids are probably b/c I need more sleep. I can shave tho so I'll do that

Thanks, but yeah insecurity has been an issue but I guess improving appearance can help with that too

Are you willing to trade that heater for old refrigerator from usssr that i have?

Dont worry i am electro engineer

youtu.be/4xSZHqnQy7I

Attached: 1a691485d2feb95a2c8fe64c7546a1a6.jpg (500x708, 67K)

Check the name, this isn't me and I'm usually not into Nightcore

If serious I'd rather not pay to ship a heater (that might not even work) all the way to Russia

L Lawliet still larping as that other guy I see

Guys this is L Lawliet, not that picture he posts

Attached: SonOfCruz.jpg (740x739, 36K)

Cruzing around

Attached: Itsnotjusttheelectionmom.png (1242x2060, 1.61M)

Ted Cruze?

Yeah he's basically retarded emo ted cruz
Albeit the read Ted is a bit better looking, has better bone structure.

If I saw this on the street I would run the fuck away in the exact opposite direction and I'd never look back.

You are alright just for gods sake shave that shit off your face. Also I’d say grow your hair out longish.

Cut your hair like this, or grow it out past your shoulders

Attached: F222808E-415F-4DF8-BE39-F96A195D03B0.jpg (190x265, 9K)

This. Unless you can get a beard that's clean and evenly trimmed across you're entire face just shave all of it. Also military cuts seem popular lately so ideas like will do just fine.

Really you're not bad looking at all, you just have a bit of an unkempt look. Just remember if you don't smile and seem interested/interesting when you talk to them than whatever you do to look better won't amount to much.