In our current year...

In our current year, is it possible to live a hippie lifestyle with like minded individuals without it being some weird obscure sect?

Attached: CE4A11CC-41B6-4FA2-BD74-6C48D51C15BC.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Uh. Yes. Kind-of. I've stayed in a hobo house before and it was fucking disgusting.

decide that yourselves why are you asking here

You really don't want that. I'm not sure how old school hippies were but today's hippies are fucking retarded.

Although this

I got that place torn down

Santa Cruz was DIRTY

That's the thing, I've recently did some research about the old school hippies and I'm heartbroken that I couldn't experience this, and I suspect that nothing simillar today would be possible.

>live a hippie lifestyle
What do you mean by this?

Yes, but these people are called New Age, not hippies. Hippies were much, much more anti-establishment and pro-drug, Look it up.

Drugs, sex and rock-and-roll in a spiritual and meaningful package, I guess?

So basically you have no idea what you want. Okay, dumb poser.

Look for nearby intentional communities. Or maybe WWOOF (work for food).

Any group living environment where you're sharing resources in close quarters will tend to get cult-y.

Hopefully there's enough turnover to prevent that.

Jeez, granddad, sorry for not being "hip" enough, explain to me how you used to do it then

OP doesn't want to be a hippy, OP just wants to party and not do anything.

>how you used to do it
>used to
Are you actually interested in living an alternative lifestyle, or just daydreaming? I’m big into New Age things, though I understand some of the more avid practitioners are sheeple and crooks (false guru worship kind of thing). Basically, it’s like a revival of Eastern Philosophy but in the West.

I don't mean drug dirty I mean the kidnap and rape of a friend of mine by these psychos

Maya I liked you, but I had shit to do. I hope I told you to get out in time cause people died

Based Sally Swank was the most Acidic of all

Died of Alcohol Poisoning

Care explaining what being a hippie means then?
Because I'm pretty sure new age vegan lefties aren't the same as the oldschool fun loving hippies.

It's an environmentally focused liberal mixed with new age spirituality. Many drug obsessed party going vagabonds like to call themselves hippies, but everyone knows their just full of shit. Look at the stupid shit you wrote
>Drugs, sex and rock-and-roll in a spiritual and meaningful package
You just want to be an average college kid.

Why don’t you read a book or watch a documentary?

>lefties
also you’re a simpleton if you expect bullshit pop politics to carry over into a sphere that’s focused on spirituality and betterment.

An average college kid in the 60s, yeah. If I wanted to be an enviromentally focused liberal in 2019, I wouldn't have to ask, would I?

You're an idiot. Then again, look at the thread you made. No surprise.

What are you even doing on Jow Forums, you whiny hippie

Miranda is doing just fine by the way

I gave her a Kennedy award and got made fun of by all the older women, but she's such a sweetheart I'm very happy for her family

I have blood on my hands admittingly

But I'd do it again

No they're not, you just need to look in the right places. They're brilliant.

Peanut Butter you are very retarded