Had a one night stand, asked the girl if she was on BC the day after and that she should take the morning after pill...

Had a one night stand, asked the girl if she was on BC the day after and that she should take the morning after pill. Said she had it "under control" and respected my responsibility. Fast forward 1 month later and I get this text. She only has my number and first name. What does a person do in this instance? I am in no shape to raise a child and neither is she. I couldn't even say if its mine, she seemed like she had done this multiple times. No child is the best scenario for me. How should I proceed?

Attached: whatdo.jpg (1030x1550, 747K)

You need to take responsibility for your actions and raise this child.

Make sure she's not trying to exploit you with a child that may not be yours.

Don't fucking respond. Block her and do not even acknowledge her existence.

Correct. Sex is an adult decision for this reason. You played the game and lost. Having a child can be a fruitful experience though so do your best to enjoy.

How is it a game when we have things like plan B and abortion? Its just sex and we are apes.

And what are the actual consequences of this?
Not sure how this would play out.

What do you have to lose? Nothing more than what would happen if you walk into her trap and raise a child that is likely not even yours.

Remember, you have no idea who she is, you've never talked to her before, you don't even know how she got your number, and you don't want to exchange a single word with her. Good luck

thanks for this

Abortion.

>Girl has a one night stand and she's a slut roastie who doesn't deserve a good relationship for the rest of her life
>Guy has a one night stand he's just an unlucky victim of an evil woman's plan to trick him into fatherhood who needs to ditch his potential child and avoid the responsibility of where he decides to sling his sperm

I love Jow Forums

>am unsure if we used protection

TL note: this means she's been whoring around and had to send this text to like 10 dudes.

Understand that if a child comes into this world without a father and grows up completely fucked in the head because abandoned them then responsibility is on you. If a child is born, they didn't ask for this. They didn't ask to be the product of two people's stupid decision. It doesn't matter if you put it up for adoption; if you run away from this responsibility and leave the child you created to fend for themselves you're a terrible cunt and a despicable human being.

>TL note: this means she's been whoring around
What about OP? If she's the terrible whore who had sex without protection then what is OP's responsibility in this?

And you're upset because?

Text her this:
>what we had was a one night stand. I am unwilling to raise this child. I would suggest abortion but if not I will want a paternity test.

I'd go make her piss on a fresh stick for me. You can buy positive tests online.

>’you should take the morning after pill’
>doesn’t
I’m not sure what your interpreting, but this could’ve literally been avoided

Damn, you are a heartless pathetic excuse for a man.

Pay for the abortion, or at least half of it.
You don't have to give her your info or name or anything if you're scared she's psycho. Just meet her in a public place and hand her $100.

Any other time I would tell you to man up and take responsibility for the child.
However, she pretty much fucked both of you over by lying about "taking care of it" and not taking the after pill.
Block her number and make all your social media accounts private. You don't own this anymore.

OP here, more than willing to do something like this, but it obviously opens me up to a lot.

No kid for the both of us would be a plus in my eyes.

>but it obviously opens me up to a lot.
It really doesn't. Does her message really make her seem psycho trying to force you into raising her kid bullshit? You need to get your head out of the shitty Jow Forums mindset. Faggots here think every woman is just some succubus trying to suck child support out of you. She clearly sounds upset and scared, and that she doesn't want the baby. Use your head

>one night stand

You always use a condom, dude.

Do this:
You dumb motherfucker.

Congratulations!

I am very happy for you

Don’t do this without first confirming she is really pregnant. Some women use this as a way to get free money when the guy pays up for an ‘abortion’

yikes

You’re a fucking retard

Reverse Google Image search the pic to make sure she didn't get a random pic off the internet.

If you find a match, call her out on that shit.

Or pay for the abortion directly at the clinic.

>new phone, who dis?

It more than likely isn’t yours. Don’t pay for a damn thing until you get a paternity test.

Lol the courts can make him have a dna test once the baby is born. And they will be more harsh on him as a non custodial parent because of him trying to act like a fucked up excuse for a human being.

Uhhhh he had sex with her???

nice.

Attached: dean.jpg (264x275, 11K)

What does being upset have to do with the legitimacy of the statement? Did you not have any kind of real rebuttal or did you just think "y u mad bro" was a clever thing to say?

>Don't forget that single mothers are the devil even though the father keeps abandoning them.

Lesson to be learned here is that you should discuss contraceptives BEFORE sticking ur wiener somewhere where babies can be made. And then, if you wanna suggest the morning after pill? Do the right thing, since you didn’t wear a fucking jimmy, and buy the pill. Those things are costly, sick of men thinking they can just throw away any responsibility when it comes to children just because they didn’t carry it around inside them for 9+ months.

This is the consequence of meaningless sex with people you don't know very well. (Abusive partners aside.)

What you should do is agree to meet and go to a doctor together to confirm the pregnancy. The timeline can confirm whether it is yours or someone elses as well. And discuss the options. She seems scared so she doesn't seem eager to raise it either.

you sound completely irrational given the circumstances, hence me asking why you're upset in an online chat room.

What if they can't locate OP?

You don't feel like you're losing right now? That's what you're trying to say?

Would losing be a precondition of being human?

Outside of those mentally afflicted, a single pill solves everything. So being the sociopath that I am on /b I can safely say I don't feel a thing.

"you're sick" good to know fem user/enlightened male

the world is unfair and no one gives a shit.

>Pathetic degenerate nihilist tries to convince others of his complete apathy towards life
Nice going there chap.
How was your parents relationship, can you blame them for any of this?
Or is it really all your own fault?

Kek

All of this is my fault for sure- should've been more careful plain and simple.

Glad you're triggered though and are using this as an attempts to make yourself feel better.

Welp, kiss your life goodbye.
If you refuse to raise and support this woman then she's going to bleed you dry with the government's help.

You think I'm triggered because..?
I just said you're a pathetic nihilist, and expressed my hope for your ability to blame someone else.
I felt pretty good already actually, but reading your posts did make me feel better about myself, I won't deny that.

because you called a stranger on the internet a "pathetic degenerate nihilist" who a) you know very little about and b) must have trouble with sarcasm considering the comment you lashed out towards was smitten with it.

I'm glad you feel better, I can tell you needed it. Get off your high horse. We're all going to the same place and you're no better than the next.

p.s. you mean nothing and you're going to die that way. how's that for some nihilism

>I'm glad you feel better, I can tell you needed it. Get off your high horse. We're all going to the same place and you're no better than the next.
All of this is true except for the last part, I AM better than you.
>p.s. you mean nothing and you're going to die that way. how's that for some nihilism
It's not nihilism but factually incorrect, 'I' do mean something, and when I die it'll stay that way.
How's that for your unborn already declared dead spawn? You and your excrement will never have the value I represent in my life.
Also, will you think of the women?

Pay for half the abortion but at the clinic, she could easily be lying.

See, this is the definition of triggered, get some help. I will surely be looking to solve my own problems as I dumpster dive into the depths of hell with all of the unborn children.

Are you faggots seriously not happy to have a kid

>See, this is the definition of triggered, get some help.
Zingggg!
>I will surely be looking to solve my own problems as I dumpster dive into the depths of hell with all of the unborn children.
Somehow I have the foresight of seeing you not being able to fix your own problems, as you are a child, judging from your childish posts and actions.

Hahahaha you're fuuuuccckkkked.

Nah im kidding, it's really not that bad. I had two kids at 17 and really it's been a good thing. I feel like life would be doomer tier empty by now without my children.

The mother would be, if only the 'father' was.
But hey, easy times create weak men.

shes hitting you up for 'abortion' money. i'd ignore them

Yes, having sex without a condom equates to being a child. I wonder how the majority of humans were created.

Like I said earlier, I hope you feel better! Judging from your posts- you seem rather miserable. Judgement from a stranger on the internet should be held to the highest degree.

I hope you think of my dead child and the billions more to come and how you could do absolutely nothing about it. Here's to your life and the nothingness that will come of it.

I see in my crystal ball... a future single mom

>Yes, having sex without a condom equates to being a child. I wonder how the majority of humans were created.
No, not owning up to your actions makes you a child, child.
>Like I said earlier, I hope you feel better! Judging from your posts- you seem rather miserable. Judgement from a stranger on the internet should be held to the highest degree.
You have really got the wrong idea, I am quite happy with my life.. Although I do admit that stories like yours always make me a little happier, want to know why?
>I hope you think of my dead child and the billions more to come and how you could do absolutely nothing about it. Here's to your life and the nothingness that will come of it.
Because you have nothing as stated above, and assume that this is my reality too.
But it is not.
My reality is superior to yours in every way, and that makes me happy.
And your delusions about having 'triggered' some random on the internet just adds to the hilarity of you not procreating.

yikes, you are on Jow Forums with a holier than thou attitude. Apparently, along with myself, you should really re-evaluate your life choices chap. Keep trying to rationalize and convince someone on the internet that you're "happy" or correct in some instance. It is not your "reality" because you've stated such, that is the actual hilarity in all of this. Do everyone of favor, when you get the chance, and kill your self.

Why do retards like you fuck hookups without a condom? Are those 10 minutes of pleasure worth a ton of years paying child support? If you want to fuck a bitch raw so much, get a girlfriend who you can trust that she won't pull shit like this.

it was 7 mins

The fathers run because the women are crazy

>insist on a paternity test
>if she refuses, engage the services of a lawyer
>if the child is yours, you dun fucked up; bite the bullet and help her raise it
>if it isn't and she was only trying to trick you, you call her a thot and listen to her clown pocket vagina slap about as she runs away crying

Hahaha love it when this degeneracy comes back to bite you in the ass

>girl has a one night stand and falls pregnant
>she can have an abortion or hit him with paternity; whatever she feels like
>guy has one night stand and she falls pregnant
>he's completely at her mercy and if she wants to have the child for no reason other than keeping a revenue stream open then tough shit
>either being incapable of or simply refusing to acknowledge this
The fucking state of Jow Forums

>The world OUGHT to be unfair if it's going to inconvenience me.
So that's is, this kid loses out on a father because life is unfair? Even though it's actually your choice you'd want life to be even fairer for you than anyone else?

You're a cunt, don't reply on Jow Forums.

No having sex without a condom but then wanting to shirk off the responsibility that decision creates is being a fucking child.

Like when a child repeatedly gets told not to do something dangerous, does it anyway and then cries when it gets hurt.

Well it's 18-25 years now. You might as well rob a bank at gunpoint and shoot somebody in the process; because you won't be having a lot of fun or freedom for a long time.

no life has been unfair before humans graced this earth. Its not my choice, its the mother's.

You're an undeserving, judgmental bitch but then again that's just my opinion.

You keep making assumptions like something has already happened. You're upset over a set of potential outcomes and have no oversight. Asking for random advice on the internet doesn't imply intent, get over yourself, once again.

>Hey Jow Forums I accidentally knocked up this one night stand, tell me stories about how dumb girls are for getting themselves pregnant!
>"You're a manchild, take responsibility for your own actions"
>You're all fucking triggered! Life is unfair! It was only 7 minutes! Fucking feminists in muh Jow Forums! Fucking without a condom shouldn't be my problem if there is a pill!

Lads, I feel sorry for the mother and child because the dad is an immature and selfish prat. He is completely correct to say he alone isn't ready to be a man.

Well firstly I am a man, also life is unfair in the way we can't control the weather when we go on holiday. Purposely doing something that is going to probably ruin a childhood because it's comfier for you isn't being unfair, it's being a cunt.

He has no responsibility to do this.

My only assumption is that despite knowing the risks of unprotected sex, you proceeded to do so anyway with a partner you don't know and the presumed they'd want to get rid of it because you do.

You can keep accusing others of just being upset feminists for not conceding you have no responsibility to raise a child you don't want here but I don't think that's going to hold up in a court of law.

Personally I hope you cry when the judgment is made that you are on the hook for this child. It sounds like you needed to learn some responsibility for your actions.

>isn't ready to be a man.

She wasn't ready to be a 'woman' -- in that she got pregnant recklessly and made a terrible decision, don't put the blame on him.

The blame is on both of them, but at least she is showing some responsibility after the fact. To let OP at least know she is pregnant and being open to the idea of rasing a child rather than going "whoopsie" and running to the nearest abortion clinic without telling anyone.

She is being brave about this, OP is being a coward.

Who accused someone of being a feminist?

Coming to the depths of the internet via Jow Forums to discuss consequences & hence be judged by people who have NO IDEA of the surrounding circumstances sounds about right.

Unprotected sex happens, its why we're having this conversation. We as humans are equipped to deal with this physically and emotionally. The choices that two people make after the fact shouldn't upset you so much that you have to berate them on an internet forum.

Personally, I hope you suffer just as much, and realize in the end it was all for naught. Take some more medication, maybe an extra night cap, hope you have a lovely evening.

Does the women have any choice but to confront it? OP "somewhat" owned up and tried to absolve things the day after. She's not being brave, she has something inside of her that scares her.

>The blame is on both of them,

He literally told her to take the pill, idiot.

>You're upset! >:(
I am, on the behalf of this child you've already abandoned because it's dad thinks that's "just life" and unprotected sex is just 'reality' or some shit.

You think you sound like you've got street smarts and know how life works, but you clearly don't for reasons that must seem all to apparent right now.

Grow up.

Oh sorry I forgot he ordered her to do something with her body and she didn't do it, wew you're totally right.

too*

Well, this has happened for thousands & thousands if years and will keep continuing to happen. I'm not pretending like I have things figured out, just stating an actual reality. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it less true.

I haven't made any actual decision but I appreciate your valuable insight. Let me tell you- its been life changing.

While I'm here, here's another hot take- human life isn't that valuable. We are a virus and there's nothing outside of human values you could say to prove otherwise.

Go for it

Oh look, this thread again.

ask me how I know you didn't have a father figure growing up

>Muh nihilism
Okay mate whatever, but don't ever think your choice was okay or acceptable. You're a selfish, immature prick and desu you'd probably ruin that kid by blaming it for all your succeeding problems.

So yeah run away, but don't fucking expect Jow Forums to universally pat you on the back and say you did the right thing.

Because unlike you I'm not a spoilt cunt who appreciates the value of having a father? I'm guessing you're probably an only child.

lmao just give her a compton abortion

No one came here for a pat on the back. I wanted some fucking truth, not some bullshit passive aggressive memo from those scarred from broken households in the past. I guess you'll take what you can get, huh?

Does that involve crack, gun violence, abandoning, or some combination of all three?

It is the truth you dense prick. You are a bad person. Not just because you're irresponsible, that would just make you an idiot, but because you literally couldn't give a shit with what happens to a person you created. You care more about yourself than anything else in this world and that makes you a bad person.

>Inb4 muh nihilism and how everyone deep down only cares about themselves so don't blame me

nah man just get ya big friend to hold the bitch down and then go at her gut like Mike Tyson

or if you pussy you can just get two friends one for holding and the other for punching

you're trolling me now, you think she has a right to fuck a man like that, worse than rape in consequences yet you think its ok.

I think irresponsibly impregnating a girl and then thinking that gives you the right to command her to do what you want is being a cunt.

>be a retard and fuck without condom in a one night stand
>upset and shocked that the whore didn't take the pill, somehow the blame is only on her
Look OP, you fucked up and you should take responsability for it. This is the same shit with thots who go out in clubs dressed like prostitutes, get black out drunk, then go for a walk in the ghetto and get raped. The next day they're shocked it happened and think they have zero fault in it. Life is not a fairytale, just because society says "dont rape lol it's bad" doesn't mean there aren't psychopaths in the world who won't do it. That's why you need to take every precaution so that you have minimal chance of this ever happening.

See where I'm going with this? You DON'T go around having unprotected sex with random whores and then expect them to keep their promises of being on BC or taking the pill. You are naive if you think this is how real life works.

once again making assumptions...kys

You should plan having a child and speak on it beforehand, not have reckless sex.

You liberals are into 'planned parenthood' aren't you?

Who says I was upset and shocked? Just asking for advice on what some of you retards would do. Your analogy is okay at best, I wasn't out on the prowl, drugged up or even looking the part. A normal person would ask someone if they were on the pill or purpose another alternative. I appreciate the advice though.

tell the dumb cunt to get an abortion