Can you tell me pls why the fuck do girls never start conversations I met a girl in a station I talked with her she was...

Can you tell me pls why the fuck do girls never start conversations I met a girl in a station I talked with her she was into me and told me I wish I met you before and ask for my facebook I added her but she never messaged me I don't want to message her cause I don't give a shit she is not my type, my crush also never text me first though she keeps asking my brother (same uni) if I'm ok, I mean why doesn't she come ask me wtf????

Attached: 51779310_1905123166262803_3460635539013632000_n.jpg (539x539, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F2BpaeIcVHo
youtu.be/HMaf6f8uAbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because girls like to torture guys by
>Acting like they’re interested when they’re not interested
>Acting like they don’t care about your existence when they’re actually in love with you

It’s torture.

Because your are not attractive if you were a role model or a chad she would follow you everywhere

Attached: b8f2ee52b33f999fa752024f1ff506b0.jpg (236x401, 18K)

No you are torturing yourself, i had girl ile that pretend they were into me i would just ignore them or block them online.

Attached: 369cb967cfaac51138eaec95458db658.jpg (564x788, 50K)

The real torture is not knowing what to do
Oh fuck lol

The first one isn’t so bad. The real killer is girls who act totally disinterested but are secretly infatuated with you, so you don’t find out until it’s too late and she’s already moved on.

I’ve had that happen with girls I had massive crushes on and it makes me want to kill myself.

Girls only text first when they are really, really into you. Or if you've been very good friends, but that means being friendzoned.
Anyhow, that doesn't mean that a girl can't be interested if she doesn't happen to message you first. Girls just expect the guy to be the one to initiate shit. It's a gender role they definitely believe in, regardless of our current year. Additionally, just like guys girls also get anxious about being the one to "make a move", so they will usually default to just thinking "it's the guy's job to do it" as an excuse.

So what are you supposed to do if you’re a man with such a crippling fear of rejection that you can never ever make the first move? Just kill yourself?

We don’t start conversation because we are bombarded with guys wanting to talk every single day since puberty.

Stop giving a fuck user. No seriously, just stop caring. It's not worth your time or effort

Yes sometimes I tell myself that she is not interested and I shouldn't talk to her again but I don't want to regret it like

But this girl has only 5 guys in her friend list including me and my brother...

Yeah, just try fucking a girl and dump her than, that's what chad do, because they know gf would slow them down
That's your own problem, if you know she likes you go and talk to her or ask friends to set you up a date with her

Attached: s-l300 (1).jpg (300x287, 15K)

You forget every random internet strangers. And real life guys. Doesn’t matter what the activity is, if it’s slightly social a guy is going to talk to you.

>if you know she likes you

Never ever have I known that a girl who has a crush on me likes me, until months after the fact when one of her friends tells me “haha she used to have such a big crush on you”. And I want to fucking die and explode into a million pieces because HOW THE FUCK am I supposed to know a girl likes me if she acts like I don’t even exist?

I’ve had girls literally ignore me and stare at me with a scared look on their face like I’m a murderer, only to find out a year later that the whole time they were actually crushing on me.

There are signs that you know if a girl likes you, check it on YouTube.

youtu.be/F2BpaeIcVHo

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x280, 1.4M)

You are supposed to grow up and realize that rejection isn't a big deal and everyone interacting with the sex of their interest got it once. From the ugliest duckling to the hottest Stacy. Everyone gets rejected once, unless they always avoid intimacy.
Gain some self awareness and get over yourself, man. I remember feeling this way when I was younger, but your "crippling fear blah blah suicide" self pity legit made me cringe. You are a spec of dust in the grand scheme of things. A rejection means nothing, buddy, cheer up.

You keep talking like she has to like you first before you can make a move. Several fallacies with that. First off, you can create attraction. That can happen when you make a move, because women are literally turned on by being desired. Your success rate increases the more confident you do it. But don't get too hung up on that. I remember one time when I asked a girl for her number and my lips were trembling and I stuttered, lmao. Was embarrassing as fuck, but she still gave it to me and we went on dates. Second of all, a girl might be on the fence and she won't even know if she's into you if you haven't interacted with her much or at all. Most girls will have a sort of neutral stance towards you. Unlike with men, women really need to see how you behave and how you talk before they can tell if they would fuck you or not.
A friend of mine once said "when in doubt, escalate" and that's really a rule to live by. Just wait for a clear sign that she isn't interested and don't confuse your paranoid low self esteem induced assumptions as "she's not interested".

Nope, not always

I’m not joking. I know girls who literally treated me like a ghost and never said a word on me, and then a year later I’m told by a friend that they used to like me. But because I couldn’t read their minds and make a move, they moved on

When I was younger I friend zoned myself for two years. Because a girl had a massive crush on me but never spoke to me or showed interest. I found out about this and tried to befriend her and win her back over 2 years but she’d already moved on and rejected me. I couldn’t understand it, because my friend had messages from her at one point in time asking about me as “the really hot friend” and asking to be set up with me. Yet she never even spoke to me or looked at me, and by the time I found out she’d moved on

All humans make mistakes if you talk to person you can read him very easy, you can always find a sign, i doubt she was so perfect that she could hide her emotions all the time

youtu.be/HMaf6f8uAbk

Attached: 2e3119cbec234097ce47c5638f9a6f9ee7bbda8b_hq.jpg (646x741, 60K)

Stop avatarfagging.

This. However I’ve learned that any awkwardness you have the 3 times you misinterpret things is worth the one time you don’t. On-base percentage is probably more important than batting average.

Calm down incel, i am not doing that at all.

The only guy I texted first consistently is my boyfriend, because he is my personal 10/10 and I would have NEVER forgiven myself for losing him.
Anyone else I met, heh. Always waited for them to text me first.

Si.

>damn, he caught me... better call him an incel
You posted the exact same images yesterday in your bait thread before it got 404d.

I didnt bait, incel

Attached: f5e2a769f85df514c448030b6c24eeb3.jpg (680x906, 71K)

He always posts the same images, he always calls people incels, he always thinks it's only 1 guy that's "hating" on him
He's what wrong with Jow Forums atm

Attached: 1548367262953.png (369x334, 145K)