First GF

Ok Jow Forums I have a girl that's interested in me but I've never had a real relationship before what's it like is it just like having any other friend except with benefits ? Also any advice other would be good I'm nervous and I don't wanna fuck this up.

Attached: 1491069482588.jpg (1351x1016, 61K)

take it easy.
don't force things.
if you fuck up just try again.

What is it like in a relationship is it pretty much like a normal friendship ? Except a bit more intimate ?

two options
you propose to marry her RIGHT NOW! then after you had your first Kid you find out who she is
or
you fuck it up. honestly you cant not fuck up your fist ship. you will either be to polite and to adjusted to her that she will see you as her personal fanboy and leave or you did not listen to one of her conversations wich makes her talk with her friends about you not listening and BOOM you single again. lifes a bitch and women are like the random button on google. they dont know but they gonna find stuff that makes them unhappy. repeat

I have no issues talking to women and not being the nice guy and poking light fun at them etc but I've just never had a chance to have a relationship till now because of bad circumstances.

a "relationship" is a status thats as artificial as "Frenship"
you need to read when she wants a smooch and dont blow your powder too soon... im not talking about your load im talking about you two burning your love to quick. take breaks for a day or more. chat up and be creative what to do. its like a friendship but turned to 11 where you have to find interessting things to do especially early on. if she realizes you play fortnite 24/7 its over

I have a few interesting things I do I'm into motorsport and like doing outgoing things and I don't mind doing random stuff I'm just so nervous going into something new like this just because I don't know what to expect.

If it's like you say though like a friendship but just turned up to 11 that sounds awesome though.

i dont know about your situation enough tho. if she thinks your a manly man and wants you to take care of her then id say just play it cool and initiate things. if she wants you to open yourself tho then you should tell her about how nervous you are.
and friendship to 11 also means it can break down way easyer than a bro friendship. women require allot of attention. men can not see eachother for years and then meet drink and feel like they are neighbours. women cant do that. can i get an age range atleast?

I'm 27 she's about 24 and so far I get along ok with her and she seems nice enough and so far she has similar interests to me. I met her at a friends house over a few drinks and she started flirting with me a bit and a few weeks after my friend mentioned that she was asking about me so I have a little bit of time to plan my next move.

go for it. a friend as a negotiator is nice but you can just ask her for a ... i dont know get creative. and then you can see if it works or not. dating is nothing that can be summed up. its the gentle act of 2 ppl building an emotional bond. nothing you could get tips on realy. the be yourself meme is old but in the long run its better than showing her how you are not on your first day. just enjoy it for what it is and dont overthink it. if its on its on.. if it last long or short. enjoy your time

Thanks user I feel a bit better about it now

>interested in me
>don't want to fuck up
Then she's not your girlfriend yet and you're not in a relationship yet. This is called dating. Stop getting your hopes up so high and stop asking Jow Forums because we're all manchildren.

Get her to fuck your best friend

She's specifically asked about whether I'm single or not and she's quite keen on me and I have no problem talking to women and I'm not a weirdo or a sperglord that can't talk to people and shit I just haven't had a relationship before because of some really unfortunate circumstances and now I am in a position to have one now that is all.

Cuckholding doesn't help anything but the way she's been talking about me she want's to jump on me.

I'd disagree. Infidelity is the foundation of all meaningful relationships.

Cuckholding is not the answer

Wrong. It's the hallmark of the 21st century interpersonal union. Get with the times.

Maby if you're from Sweden that is

No. Watching your gf fuck your best friend since childhood is an invigorating sight that I'd recommend all men experience.

I don't find shame or other forms of submission invigorating.

seek mental help

It's not submission. It's commanding them to fuck and getting off to the idea that they listened to you like the slaves they are.

You are letting another man put his dick in her that's the ultimate submission no matter how you look at it you are not the one in charge.

Whatever you say. You're missing out, plain and simple.

Imagine being this delusional.

Attached: 1457527740667.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>he thinks it's bait

Attached: 1471199880905.gif (500x348, 478K)