How do I measure her ring finger without her finding out?

How do I measure her ring finger without her finding out?

Attached: WB36201500m_main.jpg (1100x950, 35K)

Get a cheap one Etsy and say "oh I was thinking of you and got this" and see what size she is based on the one you got

You don’t, you get it resized after you give it to her.

>2018+1
>unironically getting married

Attached: 1539660853389.jpg (464x618, 32K)

Why not just borrow a ring of hers from her jewelry box for a day and take it into a jewelry store and have it measured? Put the ring back when you're done.

You could get a size set and fit it on her while she’s asleep.

This, but hire ninjas to do it while you are both asleep. That way she'll never know it was you.

Sounds like that would leave a lot of room for error.

I suppose. Would make the moment less romantic though when it doesn't fit.

Well, she hasn't said yes yet.

She doesn't normally wear jewelry. That's a good idea otherwise.

Someone fiddling with your fingers seems liable to wake you up.

Ask one of her girlfriends to find out for you.

By measuring with rings she already has.

My wifes ring size is what fits well on my pinky.
My ring fits well on her thumb.

Are you proposing?

do it in her sleep, but not with a ring, use some kind of small rope

Tell her you want to treat her to one of those bathbombs that have rings in them, but need to know her ring size.

This is going to happen regardless.

This is a solid plan for getting a good sense.

DO NOT DO THIS SHE WILL KNOW!!

1. Just guess based on what you know about her. Holding your fingers next to hers and seeing which is closest could help.

2. Get a cheapo costume jewelry ring and try it on in her sleep.

3. Bullshit a reason to ask like a Darth Vader or LOTR ring if you're both nerds.

I swear to God I read something online, might of been here, where some guy tried to do this and his girlfriend thought he was just stealing from her.

The ring finger is usually the same size as her penis. Just measure that and then get the ring made

Get her to finger you.

What this guy said, OP.

Seriously though, YOU DON'T. There's no need for it. You buy the ring you want to give her and then she takes it back to the jeweler to get it resized to her finger. Any decent jeweler will do this, usually for free - they're making out like bandits selling you $16 worth of gold and an $80 industrial-grade diamond with a fancy cut on it for >$1000. Jewelers don't want people coming back angry looking for a refund - they'll bend over backwards to resize, refit, reattach stones that fall out, all to make the customer happy that they just gave up several months' pay for something you can only sell at a pawn shop for scrap value.

Take her with you to get a present for your mom/sister/aunt and look at some random stuff, then jewelry and find a ring to get for them. Tell her to try it on because you think they'll be about the same size.

What a retarded idea, literally any girl would get the hint.

The real answer OP is to not be a beta fag, realize marriage is a scam, and just stay boyfriend and girlfriend

Gotta be sneaky. Take it while she's in the shower or something. Don't take something she wears every day, because she's obviously gonna notice it's gone. Go for a cheap costume type of ring that's obviously fake. If you have the ability to do so, I'd quickly hold it up to any other rings she's got in her collection to make sure that they're all the same standard size. (Some rings are for pinkies, some are for thumbs and toes, etc...)

Not if you actually buy said ring and give it to the person.