Dating age gap

My younger brother is 16 and a junior in high school, but he’s dating a 14 year old in 8th grade. He gets supper insecure whenever I bring it up cause I think its weird. What do you guys think about this? Is it even legal?

Attached: 32677956-0AD0-42F8-8291-F3D6D72BF036.png (750x1334, 2.59M)

It's shady even when upperclassmen date freshmen, let alone 8th graders. Tell him to quit creeping before he fucks up his reputation forever.

tfw want to date this 22 yr old high school graduate but I'm a college grafuate so everyone would think I'm a pedo

no one bats an eye as soon as she is 16 and he 18. Seriously it's not that special

it is weird. i still remember the way girls talked shit among each other, and guys dating 8th graders was one of the biggest nonos.

His rep is already stained.

>Is it even legal?
If you're in the US, no. He could go to jail if he has sex with with her or even just has nudes saved on his phone. 16 is the legal age of consent in most states (30/50).
As for his reputation, yeah, it's a very bad look. 2 years difference isn't a lot but it is when both people are underage.

Don't be jealous. This is the only time in his life he can have prime 14 year old woman. He'll never have this chance again and you shouldn't take it away from him.

>14 year old woman

Attached: 52764400-C6D8-4CB2-AC5D-E9E2B548514D.jpg (1150x720, 163K)

age gap is massive when you're a kid. even in highschool, seniors seemed like grown men comparatively. now I'm 24 and 18 year olds look so young. anyway, the only person I knew who dated 2 years younger than him in highschool was a dirtbag who couldn't get someone from his own grade and the girl he dated was a hoe who gave up the back door.

Girls just feel threatened by the ones with more sexual market value.

At that age, 16-18 is peak market value, incel.

I feel like I know who you are. I think we use to be discord friends, but you unadded me

This. Pretty gay.

Not for me.
When I was 16, I dated a girl who was 1 year younger than the OP's younger brother's girl. Nothing weird about it.

>When I was 16, I dated a girl who was 1 year younger than the OP's younger brother's girl. Nothing weird about it.
Yes there was. All of your peers thought it was weird as fuck, I promise.

I feel your spirit user, but I don't think it was me. My IRL discord starts with D and ends with A.

They didn't know, you fucking moron.
And you normies always change your views based on the trends of the current society without ever formulating your own opinions. 200 years ago, all of you would be lynching niggers too like the sheep you are and if we went back 100 years, all of you would be hating faggots and trannies. Get fucked.

So you say that there was nothing weird about it but you purposefully kept it hidden from your peers? K

Attached: 1550146719036.jpg (409x618, 58K)

Yes, we're conditioned by our society, I don't think anyone can argue against that.

What about if my gf is 34 and I'm 28? Is this too much can I have kids with her